Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency  (Read 21478 times)
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:25:45 PM

You seems to be right. You thought of that because, it was only bitcoin you had knowledge of. Presently, there are several coins on the crypto space, apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum. Although, Ethereum is a very good competitor of Bitcoin. Presently, no one can actually predict which will be the future of cryptocurrency. My believe is hat the two will still be in the crypto limelight.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

There are so many buzz and noise going around Ethereum lately. It gained some considerable value, which it has not shown in the past months. I think people are beginning to be hopeful that it could again regain its power, because at one point, it was the second most popular and powerful cryptocurrency around, second only to bitcoin. Also, it has proven how reliable it is many times over, which is somewhat a safe bet for people in the cryptocurrency world.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:42:03 PM

Actually Bitcoin and Ethereum is look like brother & sister in my eyes.This is very difficult to express importance in separately both of coin.
Bitcoin is so much favorite for all crypro lover that's why Bitcoin is my first choice.

Bitcoin will be first always for me, it started whole crypto world and it could not be beaten, etherum showing us its own "way" to make this world better and thanks to that it will be always on second place just behind the king.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
Both have future and also more coins will exist in the future. If you are afraid about which coin will survive, try to think about real use of the specific coin, and if your coin has real use, then HODL! Cool

Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
Both have future and also more coins will exist in the future. If you are afraid about which coin will survive, try to think about real use of the specific coin, and if your coin has real use, then HODL! Cool
I think that for today every user of crypto currency studies each project through the prism of the demand for a specific idea in society and how realistic these coins will be used by mankind in the future. if Bitcoin will be used as a means of payment, Bitcoin will continue to exist with the Etherium, and if not, Bitcoin will leave.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:05:03 PM

As over the time, I have replied this and saying it again that in real world there is absolute no comparison between Bitcoin and Ethereum apart from there existence in the crypto space.
Bitcoin is by all means is still a digital currency and is the most popular crypto currency. Ethereum on the other hand is the blockchain tech that allows deploying smart contracts and build dApps on ethereum network.

When it comes to market capital and market dominance, bitcoin by all means is still dominating the market with 42% and above, whereas Ethereum holds around 17%, ETH has to go a long way to come even close to Bitcoin.

No doubt, both of these have very strong potential and I presume both are here to stay for now and in the future and eventually my answer is that its not only 1 coin that could build a crypto space in future but an entire market which could possess many coins together.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

Bitcoin seems to have more direction in the future. With a variety of considerations and what happened in the market and the results of discussions with some friends make me still convinced that Bitcoin has a future although Ethereum is very much who think will beat Bitcoin against opportunities in the future.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

I think that the Ethereum has a future because the number of coins is not limited, and Bitcoin will produce coins until 2040 and I don't know what we will do next.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:40:58 PM

I would say that both Bitcoin and Ethereum have good futures ahead of them. For Bitcoin, being the pioneer and most valuable coin in the market for years and years now have contributed to its image as the most trusted and sell-able coin in the business. Its good price point coupled with a rather active marketability would surely help it gain more and more value in the future. On the other hand, Ethereum is one of those uprising coins that is showing very good promise and movement, although it has its own downfalls, it still is going on a good track to increase its value.

mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

IMO, for the future of cryptocurrency, Ethereum is currently highly valued for its potential as well as its excellent technological foundation. ETH now has a large network of altcoins using blockchain and smart contract of ETH. It is therefore likely that Ethereum will be the future of the cryptocurrency market.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

I think bitcoin and eth will have the future and both will survive for a long time but until now bitcoin always become my first choice for investment because bitcoin is more popular than the other coins, most of people who come into crypto world because of bitcoin. enthusiast of bitcoin will continue to increasing and it make the price also increase.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

I think that Ethereum has a great future and prospects and may replace bitcoin.
Trainer75

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

I think both will grow in the future. Today crypto curency community is quite crowded. It is the premise for coins and altcoins to grow under.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

Ethereum can compete bitcoin but it have lot of problems and we heard a bad news about it every quarter and they have to improve their security so no one can infiltrate in other account. Both are rock solid coins and very decent future and hold top two positions of this market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

IMO, for the future of cryptocurrency, Ethereum is currently highly valued for its potential as well as its excellent technological foundation. ETH now has a large network of altcoins using blockchain and smart contract of ETH. It is therefore likely that Ethereum will be the future of the cryptocurrency market.
I also appreciate the potential of ETH higher than the BTC is having many problems. ETH has a very professional, state-of-the-art and constantly updated team, a broad support community, and ETH are also coin-operative in the cryptocurrency market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

Bitcoin is still and will still be the all and all of cryptos and has almost 10 times the value of etheric at any point in time, though I agree with a lot of people that etheric is under valed but it's still not comparable to bit coin.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

The future of crypto is that Blockchain technology, Bitcoin and ETH are just products on that technology, Bitcoin and ETH can be replaced by altcoin! But not now and next few years!
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

This both coins have a lot of differences. The difference between bitcoin and ethereum is that, bitcoin is already have its throne as king of all currency and if I were to say, ethereum is just a warrior of the king.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dee767

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the brands that top the rating of Crypto-Currency. For most of the townsfolk, even those to whom these names say something - these are twin brothers, an alternative and competing organizations. For those who are interested in issues of the blockade deeply, fundamentally different technologies.
swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

In my opinion,Bitcoin and Ethereum both are very good coins. They are the top two coins in the market and have very good future. Ethereum has to work little on their security feature. Bitcoin is the most trusted crypto currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: