Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:47:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency  (Read 21478 times)
utiltox

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

I believe that bitcoin has a great future and will continue to take first place in the cryptocurrency market.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

I believe that bitcoin has a great future and will continue to take first place in the cryptocurrency market.

Bitcoin will always remain on top of crypto currency list but ethreum will not lag behind and it will be really difficult to reach the spot of bitcoin but still ethreum will grow and someday will reach around bitcoin. Ethreum has different functuality than bitcoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:23:42 PM

Among all crypto coins, i believe the top coin will still be Bitcoin. But of course, we should invest in a couple of coins to diversify portfolio risks.
Rumhocker

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

My opinion is that Bitcoin will always be number one and it will be very difficult to have competition. I think people are starting to hope that they could regain their power, because at one point, it was the second most popular and powerful cryptocurrency, second only to Bitcoin. In addition, it has shown how reliable it is many times, which is a safe bet for people in the world of cryptocurrency.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

I think bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all coins. All coin is altcoin without bitcoin. But Ethereun very good coin. Bitcoin fast after ethereum use is the most popular. It will be more popular in the future, prices will increase. Bitcoin prices are increasing.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:49:17 PM

I give my preference to more bitcoin, because I see that he has a more potential growth than eth. In the future, I also think bitcoin will be the first and eth second on capitalization. And so I keep two of these coins in my portfolio!
UncleScroogeMOS

Activity: 128

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:03:36 PM

Both that coins will live until the end of Cryptocurrency itself. Ethereum more technologically advanced, but Bitcoin is a symbol of all cryptoworld. Cant choose one of them.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Nagyan01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

I believe that ETH is the best future in the cryptocurrency world because ETH is the best coin for crypto and ethereum is the most stable coin of its price,not like others altcoin, and has become the based of coins to do smart contract. Im sure ethereum is a good choice coin for longterm.
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:07:56 PM

Bitcoin is, as it were, a fundamental blockade, while ETH is an altcoyin, on the basis of which other altcoys are created (thanks to smart contracts). Thus, the "future", that is, development due to the increase in the number of quality coins, expects most likely ETH. Bitcoin probably will remain himself. Roll Eyes
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

To develop new projects, Ether is a cure and a way to create a new one. Bitkoyn is what the whole industry stands for at the moment if you imagine the world now without it the prices for all the coins are not just dropping and falling to the very bottom, I think that it is not just difficult, but impossible, to compare these two coins due to their different values for the market.
SanchoBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:11:37 PM

I am sure that ETH can not become the leader of the crypto currency. People are used to the fact that bitcoin is the most important coin, so no other coin can not supersede it.
npolie

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

Cryptocurrency world is the bitcoin is the father of all coins. Bitcoin is worth more than. I want to earn bitcoin. Very good coinbof ethereum in altcoin. The highest use of altcoin is ethereum. Ethereum space is after Bitcoin.
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

I think that BTC and ETH will always take the leading positions in the market of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the basis of all cryptocurrency, it will always be the first. Also, the Lightning Network technology for Bitcoin will soon be added. We will follow the development.
mike0829

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

As the first and original crypto currency Bitcoin will have a bright future, not everlasting but bright nevertheless. Ethereum, on the other hand is a completely different animal that can surpass Bitcoin in many ways and explode pretty quickly.
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

Ethereum is becoming more and more popular but I do not believe that it will be able to surpass bitcoin.
GreenFingeredTrader

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

The king is going to stay among us during a few years, problably for lots of causes such as huge technical development.
anxioushoarder

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

Purchasing ether or currencies currently must remain one profitable opportunity always pondering people are thinking of the mid term uptrends of ethereum and coin launches. Some propose a precise choice plus consulting experts beforehand.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

I think that both ethereum and bitcoin are promising coins. They have each other's technology but the same functions. Ethereum is a rising star in the cryptocurrency world. It has quickly become the second largest digital currency, booming in value and spurring the rise of hundreds of new rivals to Bitcoin. Bitcoin doesn’t have the functionality to generate funds for startups. What’s also interesting about Ethereum’s blockchain technology is that it generates a new type of organizational structure — helping to get an idea off the ground faster. Both bitcoin and ethereum are the future of cryptocurrency.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

These giant are alctual only for the current market and we can't predict correct way for cryptocurrency market in future because there could appear other ones.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Tercyduq

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is better than ethereum and now bitcoin is booming a lot of new people who just know crypto just chase and look for bitcoin because don't know what is its core ethereum I think the future of bitcoin is better than ethereum.bitcoin looks better than the ethereum.if we compare the last half of the year.But Ethereum is more stable and much faster than Bitcoin, and at the moment the ethereum is like a quiet harbor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: