Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency  (Read 21480 times)
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:01:13 PM

Both coin have a promising future but there is no comparison between both because both have different platforms and structures.
Although both coins are future crypto currencies but Bitcoin will always leader of this crypto world because it is the favorite coin of all investors and everyone wants him in his portfolio.
Ethereum has very good potential but it is very difficult that Ethereum will replace Bitcoin and take his first place.
So i think Bitcoin has, much brighter future than Ethereum.
Nuwekli

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

I think ethereum has great future in the realm of digital currency however clearly bitcoin is what's to come. We as a whole can see that the estimation of bitcoin is getting increasingly elevated regular or everymonth. Yet, how about we accomplished that every one of them can overwhelm in one year from now since every one of them has a potential in venture.
laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

I think that the future of cryptocurrency best lies on the shoulders of Bitcoin rather than Ethereum. Both of them do have a promising future and the potential of taking the digital currency to another level, but I personally believe that Bitcoin has some advantage over Ethereum. This could change at any point though.
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:07:22 PM

I think that in the future bitcoin will continue to lead the cryptocurrency market. and Ethereum will remain in second place after bitcoin. Ethereum will not be able to surpass bitcoin.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies coming into the market but I guess the only coin that has its purpose of being a digital money or a currency used for buying and paying goods is bitcoin. No other coin so far that can be used as money same with our fiat money. So, I guess amongst all cryptos, bitcoin has the future.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

I think Ethereum is the future of cryptocurrency. After all, there is a smart contract. It was a big breakthrough.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

Still the choice is Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is very much in the interest of many people around the world.
Bitcoin is also the first cryptocurrency learned by all circles, then followed by ETheruem.
ovoter

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

In December last year, the authorities of South Korea took a number of measures to regulate the crypto-currency trade. Since January 30, the country has entered into force a ban on anonymous trade in crypto-currencies, as a result of which Bithumb suspended registration of new users.
giahuy123

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

I think it's both because they both have their own personal touches and the community is very supportive. bitcoin is the best, bitcoin is the future of electronic money, bitcoin is the best tool to help companies and all groups. And also based on being a bitcoiner thats why it is bitcoin would be the bes
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

Bitcoin and ethererum are the future of crypto currency because both of them are the best best of crypto exchange as bitcoin going up yes ethereum also follow the bitcoin if you have bitcoin yes you are good to go and it's ethreum you have yes don't worry about it they all good to have
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

Both were required in the market for a perfect growth. When we think about the future growth, there is a necessity for technology advancement. To me, till date none were able to overcome bitcoin even though lot say it is technology wise outdated. So, the future will always be bitcoin and ethereum serve in the same way as the present.
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

BTC will always have the store of value market, while ETH will have to compete with all kinds of new technology coins. I would go with BTC as the safest bet!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

Both ethereum and bitcoin are cool enough to become more and more powerful every year. Yes, we have problems but economics of crypto is brand new and it needs time to develop.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:47:22 AM

The use of smart contracts has a greater potential for application in different fields of activity. Therefore, I think the Ethereum platform has better prospects for practical use and the demand for this coin among investors will rise.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

both will be the future in cryptocurrency. bitcoin and ethereum are two strong coins and they are also at the top. I think both will be the future, and can't choose one of them. because both coins will be a nice combination.
nettaw

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

Do you think it will be either or? What about a completely different one? Huh
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

both will be the future in cryptocurrency. bitcoin and ethereum are two strong coins and they are also at the top. I think both will be the future, and can't choose one of them. because both coins will be a nice combination.

Ethereum is currently highly valued for its potential as well as its excellent technological foundation. ETH now has a large network of altcoins using blockchain and smart contract of ETH. It is therefore likely that Ethereum will be the future of the cryptocurrency market.
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:29:03 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum two both become future currencies in the cryptocurrency market. Now bitcoin and Ethereum two currencies price are dumping.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:38:18 PM

I think that the best is bitcoin. Because he is the first most popular and therefore the best. Without bitcoins and the market as such will not be because there will be no one to set the rhythm of growth.
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

These giant are alctual only for the current market and we can't predict correct way for cryptocurrency market in future because there could appear other ones.

Don't forget that bitcoin has limits about his number so in the future I think we will see a lot of etherium and sometimes we will hear about bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: