Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency  (Read 21478 times)
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

Platform of the Eth is the main one for emerging new tokens, and in the near future such will remain. I think that Eth at the moment is significantly undervalued and its price will grow. Compare BTC with Eth does not make sense, these are different platforms designed for different tasks.

Bitcoin seems to be estable on bear markets, however it is limited in growth due to the already huge market cap it has, so others may have a better chance at making you rich.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RaiNain

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

both will be the future of cryptocurrency. bitcoin and ethereum have a profit and the opportunity to grow even bigger, and I'm sure of the journey they are going through, they deserve to be the future of crypto.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and it will be like that. The other coins are just a complementary for the existence of bitcoin. So, bitcoin is the future along with the other alts that able to survive in crypto world.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

Both coins has future in the cryptocurrency world, yet the popularity of bitcoin bitcoin has created for itself will continue to make it have edges over others coins in the cryptocurrency, so I think bitcoin still owns the future.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

In my opinion, ethereum offers a better product, one that really innovates and should be more valuable, bitcoin still has a tremendous reliability and that is why it keeps increasing in value.
babaya

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

In my opinion, ethereum offers a better product, one that really innovates and should be more valuable, bitcoin still has a tremendous reliability and that is why it keeps increasing in value.
Actually I don't think that Etherem will overtake BTC in the nearest future, but maybe it'll definitely become stonger and stronger. because we know that ETH has more potential to grow than BTC, it's not just a coin it a platform, and it has a lot of advantages comparing to BTC. ETH is underestimated now and BTC is very overvalued. Your thought?
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:17:40 AM

From the current market point of view, Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency and the highest value cryptocurrency. And the stability of Bitcoin is also very high. I think we can invest in some bitcoin in this market.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:35:50 AM

Both of them are the future of cryptocurrency but we still can't compare both of them as btc will always remain the best Crypto any time and anyday.
qinqiaochouq

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:36:23 AM

From the current market point of view, Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency.
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:40:41 AM

As of now its hard for me to say what is the future cryptocurrency whether bitcoin or ethereum. Since bitcoin is in #1 in coinmarketcap then we could say bitcoin, but we can deny the fact the ethereum is slowly but sure making a move and now competing to bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

Ethereum have smart contract indeed, but the marketcap of ethereum is not even half of bitcoin market cap.
But the future of cryptocurrency is not about just bitcoin and ethereum, it is the whole coins.
If many peoples using crypto more, and more peoples trust blockchain, then crypto future will be bright.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

First of all, stop comparing Bitcoin and Ethereum, there is nothing common between those apart from the fact that both are cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin is created as a mode of payment and now at a lot of places as an asset, on the other hand Ethereum is all tech, its a network for smart contracts and dApps. There is no sense in comparing 2 entire different things just for the sake of price.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

Well it's true that both Bitcoin and etherium are doing really well in the financial markets all over the world. But out of the two I personally think that Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency of the future. This is because right now. Bitcoin is way more popular than etherium all over the world and it's demand and acceptance is also more than etherium.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

Still one would bet only on bitcoin only. major reason is eth network gets slow a lot and its fees increases to a very high level. Unless eth gets rid of these, bitcoin will always be ahead.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:14:15 PM

Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and it will be like that. The other coins are just a complementary for the existence of bitcoin. So, bitcoin is the future along with the other alts that able to survive in crypto world.
We'll I'd still believe in the potential of bitcoin to become a great cryptocurrency in near future. We have already seen bitcoin during it's victory last year and now we've also witnessed the downfall of bitcoin but still bitcoin has it's value that was worth it to consider. Both Ethereum and bitcoin has a value but I am very favourable to bitcoin.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:44:44 AM

Still, Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency.
Ethereum is only the Queen of Bitcoin and it can be replaced by Bitcoin Cash or Ripple. But hopefully Ethereum stays like that "Queen from Bitcoin"
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

Both of them have a bright future. But if you going to invest for long term then you should choose Bitcoin. Ethereum has different purpose. It’s smart contract. Bitcoin has huge community backing. All over the world investors are seeing Bitcoin as the future cryptocurrencies. Since start till now Bitcoin lead the cryptocurrency market. They have difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum. Nature of decentralization, transparent transactions as the advantage it got above others coins including ethereum.

Both two are good investment but primary difference is that bitcoin require huge investment where ethereum need lower investment. If you have huge money then you will drive in for  Bitcoin and those have lower capability they should choose ethereum. Bitcoin like a deposit asset. In future won’t deposit in Bank because their low percentage of profit on the others hand Bitcoin offer high profit than bank and also any other crypto and I think bitcoin already has created its future. Many People around the world are investing on it and it also legal in rest part of the world. 
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:56:01 PM

I think not losing bitcoin because we know bitcoin so the crypto currency is better known. in other words in some countries the crypto currency name is bitcoin so let's not think of replacing bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

for me it does not matter what the future will be for me as important as how trading strategies are for us to earn more money. so be smart in trading so you know when to invest in the market as well because you're always beware of scams because there are so many ICO scams.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:35:52 PM

I would say bitcoin is superior to ethereum and now bitcoin is blasting a lot of new individuals who simply know crypto but Bitcoin will dependably at the highest point of digital forms of money. Bitcoin is the most decentralized and in actuality the most majority rule coin too and having the most elevated market. Bitcoin is dependable on the ascent and it is likewise developing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: