Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency  (Read 21478 times)
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:51:29 PM

We do not have to choose whether ethereum or bitcoin we need to learn trading strategies for more money. so be smart not to lose money and be always active in market thinking for knowing when to invest in the market.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
i guess it is never ending discussion whether btc or eth is going to be on top Wink so maybe they are equally good and we should make a choice

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
NowLovebed

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:28:54 AM

It'll definitely become stonger and stronger. ETH has more potential to grow than BTC, it's not just a coin it a platform, and it has a lot of advantages comparing to BTC. ETH is underestimated now and BTC is very overvalued.
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:58:56 AM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
For me, Ethereum is the coin of the future, and bitcoin is a way for quick earnings. Thanks to him, I increase the capital
jcojci

Activity: 715
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:02:07 AM

I still choose bitcoin than ethereum because bitcoin has a big value than ethereum. but both bitcoin and ethereum have advantage and disadvantages which we already know. but still, behind of pros and cons, I give my vote to bitcoin to be better and has great future but I still use ethereum to make another profit in trading.
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

It seems to me that Ethereum will be the coin of the future rather than bitcoin as it is more modern and its technical characteristics are much better
TranPi16

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

Yes, I believe ETH will be a penny in the future, it's a lot better than a BTC coin, so there's no reason not to be welcome in the near future.
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

Still bitcoin has power of market. Ethereum will not get demand as Bitcoin in near future. usage of Etherum is more than bitcoin. So people are using these major two currencies for different purposes. So I believe both has great future. But when we think about price, I believe bitcoin's price is stable than Etherum.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

Bitcoin still excels and has many communities so that the strength of the community can make bitcoin more valuable and have good potential in the future. For eth, I feel that having a good future is not as good as bitcoin, eth values slowly but surely has an increase and as queen of ico surely the development of eth is highly anticipated by investors and coin holders.
Gboytee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

Bitcoin haa been rocking the market for long. Bitcoin is the past future, it is the future past, bitcoin is also the present future. Then when you are requesting for the real future crypto currency, it will definitely be bitcoin.because it holds the key to future of digital currency.
monirmostafiz
Copper Member

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

Bitcoin is still known as the best coin in the crypto market. But Ethereum is not less known in the crypto market. This is my question which is the future coins?

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Madagaskar

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

bitkoin has not yet surrendered his position, so I believe that this is still a good investment. from the ether, I expected more than we see now..

Asadekontol

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

As you say some new altcoins also have good potential like bitcoin money, it makes a huge price recently but I think bitcoin will be the future of all crypto currencies because it is king if defeated no one can survive. Etherium will not be left behind because it might have a good ICO. I believe that the ability of investors is the main determining factor. Both are good investments but the main difference is that Bitcoin requires higher funds for you to invest on it compared to the lower funds required by Etherium.
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

They are both part of the future of crypto-currencies and do not necessarily have to out do each other as the occupy different niches, unless something much more advanced is presented
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

both will be the future in cryptocurrency. bitcoin and ethereum are two strong coins and they are also at the top. I think both will be the future, and can't choose one of them. because both coins will be a nice combination.

Ethereum is currently highly valued for its potential as well as its excellent technological foundation. ETH now has a large network of altcoins using blockchain and smart contract of ETH. It is therefore likely that Ethereum will be the future of the cryptocurrency market.

Bitcoin Ethereum and very capable to become the future of Cryptocurrency.
as for Bitcoin and Ethereum has increased development and able to support the progress of market Cryptocurrency.
NeuroStreams020

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

Bitcoin is king of crypto currency. But Eth is also a good and promising coin.
jcojci

Activity: 715
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:46:29 AM

I think bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and until now, bitcoin still lead the market and not going to change to other coins. But if in the future, there is a new technology that can pass the blockchain technology then bitcoin cannot lead the cryptocurrency, and the position of bitcoin will replace to that new technology. I think bitcoin and ethereum will work together in the cryptocurrency and both bitcoin and ethereum will back up each other so the cryptocurrency can grow more than today.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

Bitcoin remains to be the king of the cryptoworld even after few decades. With its fast growing adaptation, bitcoin will always remain dominant above all cryptos including ETH. For me, ETH will always be the good substitute or successor to bitcoin.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

It seems to me that Ethereum will be the coin of the future rather than bitcoin as it is more modern and its technical characteristics are much better
Bitcoin will be very capable of making a profit and progress which continues to grow.
 with these advances are capable of making the Bitcoin as the future of Cryptocurrency that generates profit and welfare Cryptocurrency.
BlackSociety

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

I think this problem has been solved. Bitcoin has always been the king. Even though Ethereum has the largest user base in the market, it is still a altcoin!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: