Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency  (Read 21476 times)
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Ethereum is the currency of all ICO, it is the father of all investment.
While BITCOIN will be the future currency of the world.
Both coins are good for the future and it will be a big change in this earth soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

I believe that Bitcoin has more chances to stay and develop further. The king of cryptocurrency does not lose as much as it loses ETH. This may be a decisive fact.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

Compared to these two altcoins, is ethereum or Bitcoin for the future of Cryptocurrency. In my opinion these two altcoins have great potential for the future of Cryptocurrency. Because bitcoin and ethereum are very many devotees. for popularity, Bitcoin has become very well known by everyone. So these two altcoins will be the future of Cryptocurrency.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
Bitcoin is without a doubt the coin that's going to be used all over the world, ethereum is trying to be so many things at the same time that it is difficult to think it is going to be the best at any of those things, bitcoin in the other hand is just a currency and it is the best cryptocurrency we have and it is probably going to remain unsurpassed in the short term.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

Why do we have to decide which coin will be the future? The whole crypto currencies concept can be the future monetary system. This means that, no fixed coin will be dominating the market. Every legit coins such as bitcoin and ethereum will be used side by side. People will use coins that they are comfortable with.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different coins which offer different features. Thus we can not say one coin is superior than the other.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

I still focus more on the Bitcoin. I know that both are facing its downtrend. But Bitcoin is much better and trusted. We can see how ETH is decreasing its value and cannot reach its higher rate again. Although BTC also feels the same, but this is still better. It is still more trusted and has bigger chance to be greater in the future. But, it doesn't mean that I don't support ETH. ETH is good, but compared to BTC, BTC is better.
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 794

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:47:08 PM

I always prefer to stay in bitcoin.Bitcoin will always apply.I think even after 10 years will be leader bitcoin.Bitcoin is on his way to universalization.Now what if the dollar is 10 years after bitcoin it will.Therefore your first investment is always bitcoin.Get bitcoin in the majority of your cart.
there are some people who don't want to be carried away, some people still believe in what they believe is like bitcoin, so even though bitcoin falls then they still want to hold it back because they realize that bearish is only temporary and because people like them make bitcoin strongest

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

I think both of them are good enough to go for a lot long time.
I know at this moment there is lots of token which is better than them technically but people like btc and eth they can trust it easily. I think than its hard for btc to collapse. But for eth the competition is going harder and harder. Eos and Neo are big competition for eth. And eth have many problem regarding its project it's need more development.

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:07:40 AM

I think bitcoin is still be the one and only things that altcoins will follow. Since it would be really hard to remove any perception that bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency, that way it will be almost impossible to remove the affect of Bitcoin to the altcoins.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:09:46 AM

I assume that bitcoin is still the future. I mean, we can use bitcoin to transact anything, anywhere, and anytime. While ethereum is the biggest and the most popular beside bitcoin.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:22:22 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are good and strong coins I think both of them are good crypto coins for the future, these two coins each have their own advantages, being able to invest in these two coins is certainly beneficial for the future
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:37:12 AM

Bitcoin in the future will still be the best. Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency and this is the first coin that appears. But we also give Ethereum a good appreciation because this coin is also very popular in the public eye.

deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:51:19 AM

For the future of crypto, I think bitcoin has more power. Whereas ethereum is more focused on its implementation in the ICO program. But to support the development of better and wider crypto, bitcoin and ethereum have very high contributions. So both will help crypto achieve a better crypto future in the eyes of the world, and will provide more feedback for the community.

fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:09:22 AM

Ethereum is very strongly pulls deadlines with the development, the transition to the pos was promised a long time ago, but only happens next year and this is not exactly

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

Bitcoin is still the best coin for a very long time. Although many people hope Ethereum will replace Bitcoin. Ethereum is an excellent coin and an attraction for investors. Investors are interested because Ethereum is used to invest in ICO projects. Ethereum is a smart platform for all ICO projects.
vaneferna

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

I believe that Ethereum really has a huge potential for successful and consistent development in the future, provides opportunities for the work and development of many new altcoins and ICO. But in any case, Bitcoin will continue to be the king of the crypto market.
The other point of difference in both of them is that Bitcoin is a currency which is very hard to replace by any other coin or we can say it is unable to replace while ethereum can easily be replaced by any other coins. So Bitcoin is the best even in this regard.
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

These are both great coins. And each has its own purpose. Why ponder what better I don't understand.
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

I suppose BTC will stay the core of the community, but new sort of ERC will be used wider.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

Everyone has their own preferences in the choice of cryptocurrency. And this is good, it gives every coin the prospect of finding its fans.
As for Bitcoin and Ethereum, they have always been and will be the most popular coins.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

bitcoin or ethereum is now one of the two most potential coins, and both coins will still be in a good position. but if you see now the influence of bitcoin will affect ethereum. so I think the two coins will have potential in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: