Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency  (Read 21478 times)
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

I think that either bitcoin or ethereum, they have a bright future, because I see both are very trusted by many people and are in the crypto market with a high price compared to other coins. But indeed we have to admit that the price movements in the crypto currency market are very clearly seen always following the bitcoin price movements, where when the bitcoin price drops, the other coins also go down, and vice versa when the bitcoin price rises, the other coins also come go up. For this reason, bitcoin is still very much in control of the crypto currency market and certainly is still the best crypto currently available that can provide us with huge profits in the long run.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

Of course, ETH has more pottontial in the future. But now he can not take the place of Bitcoin because it is under constant threat. Cheaters often empty his capitals. If the market will stream to blockchain WAVES or EOS or Stellar, then ETH may be able to take its place number 1.

romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

I would bet on Bitcoin, as it is from the position of the market leader, no one can throw off, because he is a pioneer .
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:25:10 PM

I think comparing them for survival is not good. Bitcoin and Ethereum is very much different from each other. So in future we need both of them. Bitcoin is the oldest coin so we have the trust on it. That's why in my opinion it will survive for a long time. And in other hand ethereum has the power of smart contracts. We can run any block chain project in ethereum. And recently they announced  the upgradation of
its ecosystem. So I think maybe one day they will be replaced but it will take very long time maybe.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

Ethereum is very strongly pulls deadlines with the development, the transition to the pos was promised a long time ago, but only happens next year and this is not exactly
It will be very interesting to see how the community takes this change, if the reaction is positive then we could see the price of ethereum reaching prices so high that we could reach its previous all time high but if that is not the case then there is a chance that the price of ethereum is going to go even lower than its current price and that will be very dangerous for ethereum.
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

Of course, the future is in Bitcoin, because apart from it, no cryptocurrency, I am sure, cannot be so popular among people.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
No one can tell in which direction the cryptocurrency will continue to develop. We see that both Bitcoin and ethereum are not yet perfect, especially as regards their scalability. I recently read that today it is planned to form a new coin called bithereum as a result of the merger of Bitcoin and ethereum. Who knows, maybe later this particular coin will take a leading position in cryptocurrency, and maybe it will be another useless offshoot.
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

In my opinion, both of them are very good for investing in them, because Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is used for transactions, while Ethereum besides being used for transactions can be used for gas and smart contracts used by ICO which are used under the platform Ethereum.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

each has a function and superiority where bitcoin kings or pioneers of all coins with the first interface system are offered, whereas ethereum offers different things from smart contracts so that ICO coins can participate in ethereum smart contracts

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

Both Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins in crypto, and I think both of them also have a good future, no doubt about these two coins because they have their own advantages and good prospects for investment.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

The Ethereum has lost its value like 12/1 times in 1 year.. This is terrible think to say but it is ture. The ETH also lost second place to Ripple and became the third coin on the coinmarketcap. Nearly all coins needs ETH to transfer and the price didn't have to drop like this.. The Bitcoin has lost as well but it haven't dropped like ETH. 5/1 is also too much lost but the BTC looks more strong and will be stronger than ETH i believe.
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

Ethereum is indeed a wonderful altcoin, also it will soon facing a hardfork that should make ethereum even better cryptocurrency than ever.
Just wait and see until ethereum climb up again after hardfork happen.

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

The one of them, which will show the need for a wide range of people, will become the leading cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:05:30 AM

both in my opinion will be the future for crypto, bitcoin has a very big influence on the crypto market, gets trust and a strong community. whereas ethereum also has a strong community and good technological development

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

both in my opinion will be the future for crypto, bitcoin has a very big influence on the crypto market, gets trust and a strong community. whereas ethereum also has a strong community and good technological development
In calculation, both of them have extraordinary potential. Bitcoin and Etherum have capabilities as coins that have a very good future. With the various support available, Bitcoin and Etherum can still collaborate to become the best coin in the future. It's true that what you say is that Bitcoin has high trust and Etherum has a very large community. That is the main capital to be able to maintain Bitcoin and Etherum as a coin that will survive to become the main coin in the world of digital currency.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

of course bitcoin is the future cryptocurrency because many people already use bitcoin as a payment or as a money transfer so in the future more people will use bitcoin.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:58:42 AM

Due to low price of Ethereum , it is affordable by everyone , so obviously , this coin will have more potential to succeed but still it is controlled only by Bitcoin.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

Both of the coins are more popular and valuable in this time. But bitcoin is much popular and potential than ethereum. Finally bitcoin will lead all others altcoins. But still a bright future is waiting for both of the coins.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:04:02 AM

Ofcourse bitcoin has the future currrency than ethereum because bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and the start of all and no matter happens bitcoin is still standing on top.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

There is no single coin that will shape the future of the cryptocurrencies. Actually it is going to be a bunch of different coins that will make the future of the crypto industry. And i think both of these coins will be part of it before some other versions of these coins will take over from them.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: