Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency  (Read 21485 times)
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:57:27 PM

Both are the future of cryptocurrencies. Also I don't see why you compare Bitcoin and ethereum, they have entirely different features and perform separate duties. Ethereum can no outshine bitcoin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:02:29 PM

Definitely bitcoin is the future it's most widely accepted worldwide than ethereum, there are lots of points of acceptance for bitcoin and there is still gonna be more for bitcoin

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:34:13 PM

Both of them are the most popular currency of this time and will be a hotcakes in future. The problem is they both are very different form each other Bitcoin is the first blockchain based currency and normally used as a payment portal so in future Bitcoin has the biggest claim as a digital future currency. In other hand ethereum is a platform based token so it's hard for ethereum to become a payment options. And they both have limitations and developing team working on them. But I can assure you they both will stay with us in future.

Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:35:42 PM

Both Ethereum and Bitcoin have an army of admirers and opponents. If you want to buy cryptocurrency, consider what you can use it for. Bitcoin is a good choice because it’s the most valuable currency on the market that is already widely accepted for payments. Meanwhile, Ethereum is more functional and affordable.
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:43:10 PM

For now I would say they are all good in the market with high market cap. What I can say is that since people are integrating the blockchain with so many industries. People are paying for services with BTC so for me I think BTC is the future of cryptocurrency.

I’m me
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:57:16 PM

Cryptocurrency was made possible by Bitcoin and as such have been seen as the future of cryptocurrencies since time immemorial. Yes, ETH is a good altcoin with good and amazing features, but that doesn't make it a competitor of Bitcoin.
So refering to your question, Bitcoin is and will always be the future of cryptocurrency.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 09:02:49 PM

I am sure that you knew the answer before you asked.
Bitcoin is the most decentralized, biggest, most used, not yet hacked and the most widely accepted cryptocurrency that we currently have.  Smiley
Cryptocurrency is bitcoin. The collapse of btc means the collapse of the entire market. The only issue here is not tech and the king is the best proof of this. IMO the current positions in the market are enough for each one.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:10:44 PM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

You had a point, look at now bitcoin go uprising compare to ethereum after bear market situation ethereum is harder to recover their price until the king isn't sleeping their price to moving on.
Bitcoin Smith

Activity: 966
Merit: 310

HODL! Because it's unstoppable

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 09:15:34 PM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

I would say both because both are going well maybe the ethereum little lower in price but bitcoin is reached a high level i think which is comfortable for you is good for you.

If you are a merit source feel free to visit Indian Board where currently there is no active merit sources available
Support Application for Merit Source - TheUltraElite
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:08:08 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum has a great future.Bitcoin is great coin and mother of all cryptocurrency that makes all coins discovered like ethereum.And  it is because bitcoin is decentralized digital currency it can transact without any help of any central bank and ethereum has its own platform and smart contracts but it is also depends on the bitcoins movement in the market.If bitcoin fails all coins fails.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:48:14 PM

Bitcoin is already well established and it is gaining more recognition day by day. Ethereum is yet to get to where bitcoin is now
When we look at what is in high demand, it is bitcoin. Therefore, it has moire likelihood to gain more recognition in future.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:33:28 AM

they are all good quality coins. i think Bitcoin is the best. it is the most scattered coin on a global scale. its trading volume exceeds half of the total encrypted transaction volume. it has been the most reliable from 2008 to the present.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:19:20 AM

Both are good coins and very potential, the power suggests that you hold both before the price really rises significantly
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 03:32:12 AM

It is difficult to compare them since both have characteristics that make them special and that is why they occupy the first and second place in the market capitalization.

Without a doubt, I would like to see another currency in number one that isn't bitcoin, but with all its background and the acceptance that has generated in all this time I do not think it will happen soon.

I can imagine bitcoin cash surpassing etherum in the market capitalization, this due to the low fees, the huge blocks and the quick transactions that it offers. But undoubtedly both etherum and Bitcoin Cash have a long way to go in terms of acceptance.

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:21:49 AM

Bitcoin to me will always be the better store of value, due to how much longer it has existed, true store of values require at least 5-10 years worth of price data.
I think Ethereum is the most relevant blockchain platform for programmable money at the moment, whether this will make it more relevant than BTC is anyone's guess.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:26:36 AM

The longer you stay in the crypto, the clearer it will become that Bitcoin is the all. In my opinion more than 90% of the market altcoins were created to die.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:30:09 AM

Ethereum is good but all our hopes lie in Bitcoin, this is the only coin right now that has all the attention and being propagated as the coin to be adopted, we can push Ethereum after we made the majority of the people adopted and supported Bitcoin, all good coins must co- exist.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:21:49 PM

bitcoin more familiar than ethereum, there are many support for dealing with this, for trade, or just invest, or daily payment.
so, i thought for long term, bitcoin deserve for the future token.
Since before bitcoin is popular in all and in terms of investment, so its possible it become the future cryptocurrency. Because it has many uses and it accepted it anywhere and as we see bitcoin now is most prefer of people compare to Ethereum.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:34:28 PM

Bitcoin is and will always be the future of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has gained a reputation which will be hard for any other coin or token pu there to build. Every other altcoin depends on Bitcoin.
oktana

Activity: 1652
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 06:18:01 PM

If we compare which product is better, of course Ethereum is far better and more efficient than Bitcoin but in terms of price tends to be far from Bitcoin which might cause Bitcoin to be superior but if we speak for the future Ethereum has a very good Bitcoin future according because I see the existing platform Ethereum is far more useful than Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: