Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35219 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Hard Cap Reduction

We are excited to continue to demonstrate that we will make decisions that are in the interest of token purchasers.

This is why we are adjusting our hard cap down to 10,000 ETH.

1 ETH will now equal 30,000 ADB tokens.

This adjustment brings down the hard cap to align with the run up of ETH and ensures token purchasers interests are valued ahead of Adbank's.

We are now over 70% of our hard cap target and with the ICO running until Jan 21st we are excited to wrap up a successful token sale and move on to the next phase.

This is your last chance to get a bonus before our hard cap is hit! That said, there's a couple big opportunities for you.

BUY TOKENS NOW: https://ico.adbank.network/register.php

Well, that's nice. It means if it hits the hard cap, the market cap will be around 10m dollars and it will have too much area to grow.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

And how many have collected millions of dollars? by the way now the Ethereum costs$ 1200 that has significantly affected the total balance or you don't keep money in Ethereum?

They have already raised more than 6.4 million dollars. As I think, it's very great result. The ICO will end on 21 January. 

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
adbank

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

Great update video from ICO Review on Adbank's recent hard cap update:

https://youtu.be/_nvsMUMEStI

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

great video, I'll share on other threads!

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Crypto privacy

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

Great project, good video came out! In general, good videos from the "ICO Review", you should watch his reviews.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

Adbank ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!       https://youtu.be/ruoIMsfn0k4
                                                                                https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/950153654820069377

I am interested in learning the project Adbank and I have decided to share information with other people (who speak Russian) interested in crypto currency and ICO. I hope my video will help a number of people to explore the world of Adbank!

unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Hard Cap Reduction

We are excited to continue to demonstrate that we will make decisions that are in the interest of token purchasers.

This is why we are adjusting our hard cap down to 10,000 ETH.

1 ETH will now equal 30,000 ADB tokens.

This adjustment brings down the hard cap to align with the run up of ETH and ensures token purchasers interests are valued ahead of Adbank's.

We are now over 70% of our hard cap target and with the ICO running until Jan 21st we are excited to wrap up a successful token sale and move on to the next phase.

This is your last chance to get a bonus before our hard cap is hit! That said, there's a couple big opportunities for you.

BUY TOKENS NOW: https://ico.adbank.network/register.php
good strategy from team to reduce hardcap
ETH price is so high since december 2017
according to website $5.3 million USD
i want to know how much ETH is that??
if i make simple calculate with 1 ETH = 1000 USD it means you already got less than 5300 ETH
so it means 50% hardcap
i hope hardcap can achieve atleast 80%

Apologies - this was an error on my part. In terms of tokens sold we are at ±70% = 5.3 Million is ±53% of hard cap plus ±15% of tokens to be distributed to token purchasers as bonuses. In terms of hard cap there is 4.7k ETH room remaining, representing 30% of the total tokens available for the pubic sale.

We have had our biggest day of the entire ICO today, will update the total raise tomorrow with correct percentage of total raise.

Hi dev, what is the original number of ADB tokens in 1 eth? I mean before you decided to change the hard cap? If right now it is 30k = 1 eth, whats the old one?

Before:

1 ETH = 7500 ADB

Now:

1 ETH = 30,000 ADB

did you already distributed the ADB right after the investors purchased?  im just wondering because if you did, those who invested first only has 7500 tokens right?

Tokens are distributed after ICO is finished. Anyone who purchased tokens when the exchange rate was 1 ETH to 7500 ADB will be re-calculated at the new exchange rate (plus applicable bonuses).

I see thanks for the reply.

Ahm, how much is currently collected? And do you already have a prospect exchange that you can list ADBs? And how many week do we need to wait to have ADB on exchanges?
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

the last video is quite boring, here is the first video I watched ten times and all of whom either say that the show is a masterpiece

Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

As I understand it, at the moment, as on yesterday, it has raised over 6.4 million dollars (by the way, apparently no updates?), and all this thanks to reduced hardcap.  Looking forward to the completion of the ICO, perhaps the figures will change significantly in a big way. Wink

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
adbank

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

As I understand it, at the moment, as on yesterday, it has raised over 6.4 million dollars (by the way, apparently no updates?), and all this thanks to reduced hardcap.  Looking forward to the completion of the ICO, perhaps the figures will change significantly in a big way. Wink

Over 7M now. Accelerating quickly to hit hard cap...at this pace ahead of the deadline!

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

The block chain allows us to create a more secure advertising platform, which is better suited both for advertisers and publishers. In time, will you quit using ERC-20?
JohnnyCashers

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

Perhaps we will see even more investment at the end of the company, investors like to do) is a very promising Project.
 Smiley
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:38:45 AM

Yeah, more than $7.2 million dollars raised nowadays, thus there is a high probability that the hard cap will be reached before the 21st of January. I hope so and I wish all the fans of Adbank  faster to invest, in order not to miss the opportunity to participate in one of the best ICO. Wink

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

Over 7M now. Accelerating quickly to hit hard cap...at this pace ahead of the deadline!

That is a great amount for both investors and adbank.

Adbank can make something great with it and it can grow more because 7m is too less for a market cap.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

I've just enter to this bounty after receive a goodnews about Adbank from my friend and Youtube review. One of my favourite youtube crypto channel did a Interview with one of the team. i think that was a great step. Its proves that this project will become the most successfull in early 2018
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

Yeah, more than $7.2 million dollars raised nowadays, thus there is a high probability that the hard cap will be reached before the 21st of January. I hope so and I wish all the fans of Adbank  faster to invest, in order not to miss the opportunity to participate in one of the best ICO. Wink

what happens if hardcap is not achieved? will the project keep running or what ?
this is also a goodnews for Adbank and Bounty Hunters
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:42:58 AM

what happens if hardcap is not achieved? will the project keep running or what ?

the project will be able to keep going, allthough maybe it might proceed just a little bit slower. Either way tons of highly succesful projects didn't reach their hardcaps, its no big deal.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:04:26 AM

the project will be able to keep going, allthough maybe it might proceed just a little bit slower. Either way tons of highly succesful projects didn't reach their hardcaps, its no big deal.

Many projects set their hard cap way too high anyway ;-)
The success stories last year where e.g. TenX raised 80 mill within minutes makes people crazy. Raising money shouldn't be that easy and I think the current $7 million USD is already a real success for Adbank.
People in Crypto lose their sense of money sometimes  Sad

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
Dzernej

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

Many projects set their hard cap way too high anyway ;-)
The success stories last year where e.g. TenX raised 80 mill within minutes makes people crazy. Raising money shouldn't be that easy and I think the current $7 million USD is already a real success for Adbank.
People in Crypto lose their sense of money sometimes  Sad

Yeah, this is one thing that they have high limits. Next one is that we have daily more and more different projects (ICOs) so investments are spreading. Anyway as you mentioned it's no big deal if we need to wait a little longer for a success of this project.
vejdemann

Activity: 350
Merit: 75

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

Congrats Adbank Over 4.6 million USD raised so far.Very amazing project. Great work guys

It is just the beginning! We have lots of time till the end of ICO (21st of Jan). And I'm sure that the gather will double, at least. It seems that "Adbank"  will  become the base of new era of online advertising.

As you can see above, I made my prediction on December the 28th, and I still insist on it. So, the total sales volume will come close to $ 10M, which means there is a good chance of reaching a hard cap. I believe in it, and wish good luck to the team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: