Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:12:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3320 times)
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:53:10 AM

Bitcoin was controversial in social media because they are curious about it,they did have no knowledge about bitcoin .Its because high price value of it and many people now are engage and deal with bitcoins and the thing that bitcoin can help many people in terms of financially.
MOTHIT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:19:39 AM

My experience every controversial topic give big publicity to that issue without any expenses so bitcoin controversies are welcome very much to spread the awareness of cryptocurrency and its importance for the today generation and next generation. Also most of people came to know about bitcoin and how it giving returns to its users and investors. Positive or negative publicity is a publicity so take the bicoin controversial in a positive manner only.

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:21:34 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Well bitcoin has been really controversial since then. A lot of economists don't even want to try knowing what it can brings to people. For some reasons, there a lot of chances that bitcoin can be better than the fiat money since this can be transacted without being noticed publicly or let's say in the bank per se. People can do a lot of mischievous thing through it just as how these people are doing the same things with their dollars. So, I think it still depends on the user on how and where they will use it.

Maybe the controversial word is still short to describe its status in the eyes of society in general it's something completely disruptive for the time in which we are living, maybe as time goes by, it will stop being that way and people will see it as something more normal of what is now,and instead of being controversial it can be something much more common.
magnum357

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:10:51 AM

I think is yes bitcoin is controversial its because they know bitcoin is good investment and sure you have a good profits when you invest and if company have a good attitude well known a good partners to our investors and well be spreadout to the people that have to interest to know what bitcoin is.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:58:09 AM

I think is yes bitcoin is controversial its because they know bitcoin is good investment and sure you have a good profits when you invest and if company have a good attitude well known a good partners to our investors and well be spreadout to the people that have to interest to know what bitcoin is.

Week it depends on how we see it I mean when it comes to a general crowd who are not much into internet and advanced technology Bitcoin will be like a ghost to them which they cannot see or feel that's what will make them hesitant with bitcoin and creates controversies but once people learn about the Vincent of blockchain and crypto currency and understand the benefits of crypto over Fiat then people will start adapting bitcoin and other altcoins

Am I spamming? Report me!
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:21:42 PM

Bitcoin was controversial in social media because they are curious about it,they did have no knowledge about bitcoin .Its because high price value of it and many people now are engage and deal with bitcoins and the thing that bitcoin can help many people in terms of financially.
But now people are understanding the importance of bitcoin and now they even taking more interest to know about bitcoin and get some profit from it, as bitcoin still continue giving profit to people.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:27:44 PM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
yes we know that bitcoin is controversial where ever you so many people asking ,hey... what is bitcoin?well... thats life if rumors will come out true or false you have to accept it,that bitcoin is really controversial.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:36:20 PM

Bitcoin is controversial because of its popularity and price. If you notice, bitcoin price keeps on and it seems that it will keep on increasing until the end of the year. I don't know the reason why it keeps on increasing but I think a lot of people are investing. A lot of success story on bitcoin was being told and it inspire people to start on bitcoin. Even google search has seen significant amount of increase in terms of bitcoin searches. We know how media works, if its the interest of the public, they will definitely make it controversial.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:30:44 AM

Truly bitcoin is becoming popular all over the world. We can't blame others if they don't have the guts to try cryptocurrency due to negative speculations. Bitcoins are becoming controversial as there are cyber criminality happening. Activities such as scamming. People nowadays do believe easily with such news. I think it is our fault at all. There are no scammers if we users don't let them get what they want. We should be carefully think before entering any transactions. Lets clean the image of bitcoins and other altcoins.

Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:36:11 AM

The reason it makes it controversial is that its value is so volatile. What makes it scary is the fact that prices have a sudden surge of increases and decreases.  A man with so little to invest, invest it all then all of a sudden the price drops... uh huh, it really hurts, but then this is not to scare them but to invest, you must have the guts and put it all in.  This is what successful businessman do.... it is to make it or break it...
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:41:58 AM

The reason it makes it controversial is that its value is so volatile. What makes it scary is the fact that prices have a sudden surge of increases and decreases.  A man with so little to invest, invest it all then all of a sudden the price drops... uh huh, it really hurts, but then this is not to scare them but to invest, you must have the guts and put it all in.  This is what successful businessman do.... it is to make it or break it...

This is right, specially now that bitcoin price high  has sky rocketed to almost $18,000. Good or bad Bitcoin is all over the business news as some bitcoin haters are shock that it reach 18k in just a few days and for that alone  seems controversial. 
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:52:31 AM

yes bitcoin is very controversial, because the bitcoin increase in price is very significant, from the beginning it is only worth $ 1 now the price is already more than $ 16000 and yesterday touched its highest price of $ 20k that makes bitcoin price is very controversial
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:58:09 AM

Bitcoin will always be a controversial as long as it is fighting with FIAT, people in the society will not accept that bitcoin is reality now becuase they are againdt this coin and fighting for the FIAT rights, many call this coin a bubble and some tell it will be gone soon . some people! those rich one that spend their lives into business having fiat everyday  and now are rich cant accept that people can be riich in an instant using bitcoin, these controversial will remain as long as bitcoin gather more price in the market ..
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:42:59 AM

I think it becomes controversial when it comes to bad transactions and conflicts to the currencies that governments has made. and other people can deal to bitcoin in how does it work in our economy.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:16:39 AM

yes bitcoin is controversial indeed and although plenty advantages during use bitcoin such as world wide transfers, anonymous although not fully and this is also the cause why the countries doesn't like development of bitcoin and this is also the cause why bitcoin controversial because from the several features bitcoin already defeat fiat
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:30:37 AM

yes bitcoin is controversial indeed and although plenty advantages during use bitcoin such as world wide transfers, anonymous although not fully and this is also the cause why the countries doesn't like development of bitcoin and this is also the cause why bitcoin controversial because from the several features bitcoin already defeat fiat

But if you can see other side of bitcoin, it really help people to do transaction faster like never before.
Cheaper and faster are the most wanted benefit that people looking for every currency that they are using.

Bitcoin is unique investation although it's have a cons, it has high demand!

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:47:32 AM

I think it becomes controversial when it comes to bad transactions and conflicts to the currencies that governments has made. and other people can deal to bitcoin in how does it work in our economy.
To add that it become controversial because of the value that rising daily. The price of bitcoin that could reach high daily that people become interested suddenly in bitcoin. Also the features it has that can contribute to users is a plus that become controversial.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:30:14 AM

Bitcoin is controversial for those who are still not able to gather knowledge about Bitcoin.I'm a Member of it's forum and I know about it.For me and all users who are known about it and it's users will probably say that it isn't controversial. So,it depends on knowing about it's details. 

I agree with you, if anyone have knowledge about cryptocurrency especially on bitcoin they did not say that our bitcoin is contoversial. And i think the reason why bitcoin is controversial because of volatile for the price, anyone know's that bitcoin is a good investment, so many people invest because they want to gain profit, ( actually even me )

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:09:30 AM

Truly bitcoin is becoming popular all over the world. We can't blame others if they don't have the guts to try cryptocurrency due to negative speculations. Bitcoins are becoming controversial as there are cyber criminality happening. Activities such as scamming. People nowadays do believe easily with such news. I think it is our fault at all. There are no scammers if we users don't let them get what they want. We should be carefully think before entering any transactions. Lets clean the image of bitcoins and other altcoins.
yes indeed, bitcoin is very controversial especially now that it hits the higher value. Even exchanger had their difficulties with their system because of the transaction fee issues and the network got slower. That's what makes bitcoin very controversial.

Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:27:35 AM

Now a days, bitcoin came really popular and i cant helped it. I remember when i started to search about bitcoin and its potential, later on i saw a news regarding about bitcoin and then a blog on tv about bitcoin and its potential. I realize that bitcoin is so alarming because of its threats that it can be used really in doing illegal transactions but theirs more that that. Bitcoins/ altcoins can be used as our way of payment and the banks may be replaced by using this. More over we can earn more with this bitcoins without any tax. And yes bitcoins can also be used as a crime by scamming people, build platforms and take away the money of the investors with just a matter of time without any cases. Thats why the govt should also be aware of this and even google to monitor this site and it should be legalize so that bitcoin cant be used by scammers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: