Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3320 times)
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:41:23 AM

Yeah, people are arguing about the negative ways and positive ways in Bitcoin which effect directly to the economics and development of the world.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:15:04 AM

Controversial because of criminal activities??? I dont think so. I think bitcoin and other forms of cryptocurrencies are controversial because of its price and how many people or businesses are using it. It grows rapidly and its price continues to rise. Its price increases because a lot used to trade and are investing on it, even the rich ones. Theres a wider adoptation of crypto now compared before, and more people are becoming aware of the crypto thing, and thats what i think it becomes controversial.
Well i dont hear any controverses about bitcoin in fact i only hear good feedback on it .Maybe controversy is only from the people who really insecure and didnt earn from bitcoin.They really make a story to make bitcoin failed.In my part they cannot make those crazy thing like draging down bitcoin.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:47:34 PM

Controversial means, giving rise or likely to give rise to public disagreement. Given with its meaning, people are still hesitant to accept Bitcoin. They misunderstood it as a scam and don't agree with the use of digital currency. This is due to the fact that there are individuals who intends to use Bitcoin for illegal activities. Some front it as a method to steal or cheat other people who became interested with this cryptocurrency. Its not Bitcoins fault to be controversial, these people are the reason why. While the concept and purpose of digital currencies is to make our life more convenient and easier, BTC image will be forever tarnished because of bad people actions.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:17:31 PM

It is, because if not there will be no more buying and selling on it, and more people are now getting involved in it, bitcoin affect the World market currency, economy and other technological business transaction and among others, the price of it is keep on increasing and all the more businessman and other people are now interested in joining in it...

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:09:35 AM

In my opinion, the publicity of bitcoin, regardless even if it is negative or positive, is still a publicity. Every single day more and more people are being aware of bitcoin. It's all over the news and social media now and I think that there will be more to come. Popularity and mass adaptation are both key factors why Bitcoin's price is soaring to the moon.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:15:36 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 01:04:30 AM by Singwala

Sure bitcoins are really controversial. Since requesting consumed by people who know that you are doing is illegal bitcoins because of huge money we earn here. but in social media there a lot poeple that they have positve thinking like they that bitcoin is real scammer thats why in future is a big controversial in social media. That's why it's controversial for people who do not know what bitcoins are.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:31:16 AM

It is controversial because of its price, it shocked the whole world when it reaches $10000 because no one expected that. It made more controversial is the prediction of called experts that it could explode and price will drop eventually but it affects inversely, bitcoin still growing and investors are still counting.
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:39:45 AM

off course bitcoin is controversial version of currency, bitcoin give decentralization system for currency and this is so fenomenal for bussines system, the main controversial for me is blockchain technology.

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:24:25 AM

As of now all i heard on what controversial bitcoin is all about good issue on how people earn money directly by just a week.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:04:51 AM

Sure bitcoins are really controversial. Since requesting consumed by people who know that you are doing is illegal bitcoins because of huge money we earn here. That's why it's controversial for people who do not know what bitcoins are.
May be true see her big value bitcoin was controversial, but even so not doubt that bitcoin has been a lot of help the economy everyone who need, because they could get money by the way stay at home after work them, and so they could add to the needs of their income
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:06:58 AM

Because it's not acceptable for the common people to think anyone can earn hundreds of thousand just like that without big work, this hit them in their pride
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:35:20 AM

It is controversial because of its price, it shocked the whole world when it reaches $10000 because no one expected that. It made more controversial is the prediction of called experts that it could explode and price will drop eventually but it affects inversely, bitcoin still growing and investors are still counting.
I guess it was controversial due to continues increasing of bitcoin value more people are always talk about this crypto. In addition due to popularity of this coin more of users want to invest in this coin.

Other than that it was become controversial due to in demand supply of this coin in crypto currency community, who knows maybe one due to good fluctuation of bitcoin in the market they will become rich immediately.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:08:53 AM

Well you are right, but the fact still remains that in as much as the government suffers in the hands of the criminals in government stealing money with the help of bitcoin the government still have the capacity to formulates policy that can still checkmate the activities of bitcoin in a country. Despite the fact that bitcoin is decentralized and is not control by any government or central bank but it can be managed.
wntner90

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:10:52 AM

As of now all i heard on what controversial bitcoin is all about good issue on how people earn money directly by just a week.
Nah man, it's not only the positive way , there is negative way too in case that you don't know. The controversial will make investors becoming confused and withdraw their money from crypto market.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:50:08 AM

Aleays remember good or bad publicity is still publicity so that would not be matter if bitcoin is talked because of the bad happening whats important is its getting more and more popular as days comes by

Agree, in fact its good for bitcoin to be talked about may it be a bad or good controversy because the more it is being talked the more popular it can be and many people will get intrigued by it. I know someone who is spreading bad image about bitcoin in facebook he really made a video about it.. I don't know why he is very threatened. Anyways most of the commenters says otherwise. He is a known scammer in our country by the way.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:18:36 AM

In my opinion, the publicity of bitcoin, regardless even if it is negative or positive, is still a publicity. Every single day more and more people are being aware of bitcoin. It's all over the news and social media now and I think that there will be more to come. Popularity and mass adaptation are both key factors why Bitcoin's price is soaring to the moon.
It really gives a huge controversy globally because of having unstopable price which gives  curiosity with the people around. The it become controversial once it hit a very tough price in the market and it become widely talk in social medias worldwide. It really attract people and many will wondering how it goes like that( rapid growth rate).
fuding12

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:25:45 AM

Yes, I also think that bitcoin reaps controversy.

because, after all, Bitcoin is a virtual currency that proliferates in cyberspace. So that concern Bitcoin account will be exposed to hacking and theft may occur. Or it could be bitcoin used to conduct criminal transactions

In the past, I heard the news that an online shopping website, Silk Road, was shut down by US authorities because it was proven to be used for drug trafficking, weapons, website hacking software, and even a bouncer's service. According to the FBI, through this website, Bitcoin transactions worth USD 1.3 billion and website owners receive USD 80 million.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:30:42 AM

It really gives a huge controversy globally because of having unstopable price which gives  curiosity with the people around. The it become controversial once it hit a very tough price in the market and it become widely talk in social medias worldwide. It really attract people and many will wondering how it goes like that( rapid growth rate).
In order to stabilize the cost of the bitcoin, a large scale economy must be developed with many companies and consumers. In order to develop such an economy, companies and consumers have to see price stability.Fortunately, instability does not affect Bitcoin core benefits as a payment system.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:57:16 PM

Bitcoin is controversial for those who are still not able to gather knowledge about Bitcoin.I'm a Member of it's forum and I know about it.For me and all users who are known about it and it's users will probably say that it isn't controversial. So,it depends on knowing about it's details. 
For me bitcoin become is controversial because of the price now are continuosly increases to high and makes people are amazed and get shocked. But the government now thinking to make some regulations to control the bitcoin. in the future, I think bitcoin will become more controversial than now because the price will increase so high that unexpected of all people.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:05:50 PM

Controversial because of criminal activities??? I dont think so. I think bitcoin and other forms of cryptocurrencies are controversial because of its price and how many people or businesses are using it. It grows rapidly and its price continues to rise. Its price increases because a lot used to trade and are investing on it, even the rich ones. Theres a wider adoptation of crypto now compared before, and more people are becoming aware of the crypto thing, and thats what i think it becomes controversial.

It is said to be controversial by some of them is due to the fact that its all virtual. So their is no physical form like gold or other stuff which help you know the value of it.  The reason why it is said to be bubble is also that price is just pumping without have anything concrete as per the authorities. They also feel that it could be a ponzi scheme which will collapse in coming time and thus it is consider to be a controversial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: