Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:37:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3324 times)
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:34:50 PM

Yes I think Bitcoin is controversial and it is most probably because of its growth in a span of time. Just like this year alone, Bitcoin was worth not more than $1k and look at its price now; it is around $16k-17k as we speak so by the price alone it is very controversial indeed.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:04:32 PM

Yes I think Bitcoin is controversial and it is most probably because of its growth in a span of time. Just like this year alone, Bitcoin was worth not more than $1k and look at its price now; it is around $16k-17k as we speak so by the price alone it is very controversial indeed.
Yes, that is it. Bitcoin is very controvertial because of its popularity around the world that makes all people crazy because of its value that continue rising and there are many people getting rich through bitcoin.

Walastik

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:50:11 PM

Bitcoin is a peer to peer, decentralised cryptocurrency, the first of its kind. Envisioned and designed as a better alternative to fiat money that is secure, anonymous and beyond the control of the state, bitcoin didn’t catch on beyond the technophile community in its early years. Following years of consistent performance and clear demonstration of its superiority over fiat money, bitcoin is now being widely adopted by both commoners and financial institutions alike.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:15:41 PM

In some part. Bitcoin controversies regarding its acceptance in other business sectors. Bitcoin is not totally known of every person. Sometimes if you hear bitcoin sounds scam but not. I don't know f there are scams here.
thelastone

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:39:25 PM

in this world everything new must be controversial .. what else is just working online without capital can make a lot of money or by just investing a little money gain a lot.
and mushrooming bitcoins everywhere, the community is very strong in the world of technology, indirectly will boom in time.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:43:08 PM

Being 100% honest and clean with money wouldn't bring you any extra profits in our society i believe, Bitcoin being used in illegal activities are normal since the it's rising price few years ago. Anyone with some particular knowledge in blockchain would know what BTC is capable to do and medias are trying to increase awareness to people and still, nobody can resist the hidden potential of somewhat a futuristic 'internet currency' that came up from no where and could be exchanged into cold hard cash, once the impact is significant governments globally would certainly step up their new regulations.

Yeah bitcoin is a good reputation in our nation. He dont have a bad or negative reputation. Bitcoin is controversial, the price rising more than 1.000.000 in my country. And i think it would be much papular in other country.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:04:17 PM

Bitcoin is a controversial thing, many countries are banned but the fact is bitcoin keeps on running, everyone is looking for bitcoin in various ways so as to make the price skyrocket.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:23:15 PM

Bitcoin controversial because it adopts a new system of decentralization so that prices can go up and down tens or even hundreds of percent in a day, it is certainly not desirable many governments who want to be able to control anything in full.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:40:54 PM

Bitcoin will always be a controversy to it's critics, to some it isn't much of an issue
at all. We praise, indulge, depend and eulogize btc. People today are caught in it.
Beyond it's controversy, it has changed how organizations, individuals and business
do finance, people utilize and capitalize on it. It's contentious legal status,
decentralization and anonymity are the ony components that seems to draw a lot
of controversy, regardless of that BTC's value today is almost at it's peak and is more
popular than it was.
groundcontrol67

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:48:21 PM

Bitcoin controversial because it adopts a new system of decentralization so that prices can go up and down tens or even hundreds of percent in a day, it is certainly not desirable many governments who want to be able to control anything in full.

Decentralization does not lead to the prices going up or down. That is simply because of supply and demand. The decentralized nature does mean that the government or whatever cannot control the supply and influence the price in this way but it does not directly lead the price to move up or down in any way.

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:24:18 PM

Bitcoin can be controversial because it has come to their attention that many people now are earning good amount of money from trading. Speculation arises also  with regards to the legalities of bitcoin. Also the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas and the government could not make profit out of bitcoin since they cannot collect taxes out of it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:41:23 AM

Bitcoin is a controversial thing, many countries are banned but the fact is bitcoin keeps on running, everyone is looking for bitcoin in various ways so as to make the price skyrocket.
I think creation of cryptocurrency is the improved form of new technology which the people like across the world and trust on bitcoin. On daily basis people are investing in bitcoin business million of dollars. So are they mad that they are investing such a huge amount. I don’t think so that bitcoin is controversial almost  because the system of bitcoin is clear and people have no any complaint about bitcoin earning till to date, so we must have to focus on bitcoin business and not believe on speculations.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:54:39 AM

Bitcoin can be controversial because it has come to their attention that many people now are earning good amount of money from trading. Speculation arises also  with regards to the legalities of bitcoin. Also the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas and the government could not make profit out of bitcoin since they cannot collect taxes out of it.

not only that. bitcoin is indeed controversial because of its value that is verry high for just a digital currency. banks and government cannot directly put a tax on bitcoin because bitcoin is a decentralized currency and that means no one can possibly hold or manage it however they can still put a tax in the form of bitcoin wallet or exchanges. transaction fees are also the other source of their income or so called tax.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:28:30 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
I think bitcoin is very controversial because bitcoin was not very precious and suddenly bitcoin is known for a very expensive price this is very and become a big question why bitcoin is so expensive?
It is controversial or not, that is another thing but here I want to say that bitcoin did not rise high in a sudden way. Those who had invested in the bitcoin and were also studying the market, they can tell it in a better way that bitcoin is totally under control and performance is according the algorithm on which it is working.

Now the simple thing is demand, if it gets high, price will also go high. More people are starting to know about bitcoin for every day passing.
ducnh1022

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:29:39 AM

bitcoin cash is now real bitcoin, the core dev of old bitcoin move all to bitcoin cash now dude.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:47:35 AM

For what reason would it be disputable? In the event that you mean as a result of the utilizations that individuals are prompting bitcoin, at that point it is blame of the general population who do such those things, not due to bitcoin.

Cash has been utilized for those reasons as well, and that isn't the blame of the individuals who print the cash.

It is an alternate idea, bitcoin is being utilized like genuine cash at this, dislike computerized credits, much the same as many individuals believed that they were some time recently.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:10:20 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?

yes obviously bitcoin is always a controversy because bitcoin is the first digital currency whose exchange rates are so high.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:22:25 AM

maybe for most entrepreneurs, bitcoin is quite controversial. lately, bitcoin is becoming a trending topic. in the year 2017, in a short time bitcoin capable of racing away. even away from gold. this certainly makes the entrepreneurs and investors a little surprised. while bitcoin has not been legalized by the government. I think it's a natural thing, bitcoin with a high value but not yet get legalized from the government.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:14:46 AM

For me ,yes bitcoin is controversial in the  world of cryptocurrency,because of its fame, and its great value versus to the traditional currency.mostly bitcoin is higher value price compare to the fiat  money,that why its diligently trending to all over the country.in terms of blogs,news,and other forum site's  bitcoin is always the mainstream of the topic.the economy now continously grow  and people have there way of living  because of bitcoin ,thats why today bitcoin is always popular  and controversial in ears of all people,because of all these its  done great things.

Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:22:58 PM

Obviously yes! Bitcoin has been accused of being a scam or some sort of pyramid scheme in the past. But today it is the most sought crypto currency in the market due to its increasing value. It has been proven to be legit so many times. But it remains controversial because many are still skeptical towards it.
It’s not controversial but some people are trying to make it controversial because every day I’m going to see different statements’ about bitcoin some of the people are saying bitcoin is going to end someone are saying bitcoin is dropping its price and some are saying bitcoin is dead these all are wrong statements so never believe on these kind of statements bitcoin is one of the stable and fast growing currency in market and its safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: