Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:21:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3324 times)
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:29:05 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Yes, bitcoin is contrvesial. I've read some articles regarding banks and other government institutions in some country that were not favorable with bitcoins. I guess that's unavoidable since cryptocurrencies are replacement of a fiat money, they may be concern. But i hope it would someday be legalized and get accepted worldwide.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:03:21 PM

I totally agree with your point of view. Bitcoin like a other currencies are very controversial. Mainly because of their technology which allow people to have very high anonymity/securit etc. But in the current world where everyone is sharing everything it doesn't fit... The blockchain technology is very impressive, but in crypto currencies it avoid banks, what makes them upset. It will give as many goods and surely also something unpleasant.
pikecara

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:09:42 PM

It is controversial becuase it defies all what the vast majority of the world know about economy. Also is pretty hard for average people to understand how there is value in something that is not tangible and only exists on the internet.
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:52:03 AM

I think it is in a good way , no need for banks , no way to get your coins back if you lose your private key . Cryptocurrency can change the way the financial system works now.

orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:14:47 AM

Why would it be controversial? If you mean because of the usages that people are leading to bitcoin, then it is fault of the people who do such those things, not because of bitcoin.
Money has been used for those purposes too, and that is not the fault of those who print the money.
It is a different concept, bitcoin is being used like real money right now, not like digital credits, just like a lot of people thought that they were before.
It is not controversial if you know what are the real reasons of bitcoin, and why it has been created for.

I think many people think bitcoin is controversial because of its high volatile then make people think twice to join bitcoin community and investing their money. I think it is kind of controversial.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:12:46 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
I think bitcoin increases it controversy as it value grows. But the main aim of bitcoin is to increase the income of the people who use it. Just holding it will lead you to an investment and the value of your bitcoins will keep on increasing as you hold it for more time.

Mostly people use bitcoin to increase their profit which the outside world cash cannot give them and banks too cannot help them. So, I think bitcoin is a very big revolution and change toward the new and profitable digital world.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:57:58 AM

I think the bitcoin dispute is normal, a new thing in the process of development, always accompanied by improvement and change. There are some shortcomings of the bitcoin, which is often used by illegal people. But this is not a problem unique to bitcoin. As bitcoins are often paid by drug dealers and ammunition, can they not be able to deal without bitcoins? I believe one of the biggest reason bitcoin is, its not like currency devaluation.
I wonder what politicians are thinking, they know that their arguments against bitcoin are bogus and do not hold any ground but they cannot let bitcoin to take hold among the average person, that is why they keep spreading a bunch of lies about the people that use bitcoin and of course since we are users of bitcoin I do not like the idea of being branded as a bad person just because I use bitcoin.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:16:36 AM

actually bitcoin is not too controversial before they are covered by the media, because the bitcoin price increase is the media TV and radio even newspapers are starting to debate this bitcoin price increase, should not bitcoin need to be controversial.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:10:43 PM

in this world everything new must be controversial .. what else is just working online without capital can make a lot of money or by just investing a little money gain a lot.
and mushrooming bitcoins everywhere, the community is very strong in the world of technology, indirectly will boom in time.
These doesn’t come in the account of controversies. I think yes there may be some controversies regarding bitcoins but mostly the huge profits by this coin, it just cancel out the effect. Basically bitcoins are some important figures that are being counted in amazing thing of recent world. So bad people are there who even wait for producing notorious talks around the corner.
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:50:51 PM

I think bitcoin become controversial coin because it has the higher price than dollar (the higher of virtual money). Bitcoin also controversial because it has contribution for economy in the world. It is easy to joining bitcoin, just register and fill the form then follow the rule Smiley
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:52:47 PM

Everyone has different ways of thinking so can not stick to one side only.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:03:16 PM

Ever since bitcoin was established, there are already existing controversies that are linked regarding bitcoin cryptocurrencies and also other cryptocurrencies. It was just normal for a new existing thing to gain and have speculations, allegations and even accusations because cryptocurrencies are just new to mankinds nature that is why they are having theories and observations about a certain thing.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:07:57 PM

Bitcoin is a very unique thing. by using Bitcoin then we can perform various financial transactions easily and quickly.
At the beginning of Bitcoin is quite controversial because Bitcoin is only considered a strange thing.
But things are changing now because Bitcoin has become an economic power and now more and more people are trusting Bitcoin.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:13:42 PM

Bitcoin is a very unique thing. by using Bitcoin then we can perform various financial transactions easily and quickly.
At the beginning of Bitcoin is quite controversial because Bitcoin is only considered a strange thing.
But things are changing now because Bitcoin has become an economic power and now more and more people are trusting Bitcoin.
It has been very controversial because a lot of people are using people to scam, they took advantage on it since they know that bitcoin is one of the greatest source of income nowadays and that many people are getting interested on it as days is passing by, so government cannot legalize it since they were also confused that scammers cannot scamming.
Raul Lopez

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:29:56 AM

Is Bitcoin to surpass $20k early in 2018?

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Find the best price of any book. Book finder and recommendator ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Libreris
gentlebaguette

Activity: 200

Be myselt

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:32:27 AM

Is Bitcoin to surpass $20k early in 2018?
Nah is the answer with the present situation of Bitcoin.

Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:07:38 AM

I think it is controversial, first of all people doesen’t know who is Satoshi Nakmoto with that many controversial stories came up and there are also people who claims that they are Mr. Nakamoto. In some country they are late to know bitcoin so they think the lose a chance to buy a lot of bitcoin so they make some fake news to damage the reputation of cryptocurrencies. Lastly, the scammers some peopel used the name Bitcoin to collect money and scam them. Hoping that people will do thier own research so they can understand more about BTC and it’s core.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:19:08 AM

I think it is controversial, first of all people doesen’t know who is Satoshi Nakmoto with that many controversial stories came up and there are also people who claims that they are Mr. Nakamoto. In some country they are late to know bitcoin so they think the lose a chance to buy a lot of bitcoin so they make some fake news to damage the reputation of cryptocurrencies. Lastly, the scammers some people used the name Bitcoin to collect money and scam them. Hoping that people will do thier own research so they can understand more about BTC and it’s core.

yeah I agree to your statement. satoshi nakamoto is also the other reason on why bitcoin became controversial due to its hidden identity that no one has still got the exact information of who he really is even though there were many sources online that says and describes satoshi nakamoto. some people who makes false statement and discredit bitcoin is not actually late on investing in bitcoin rather they are only doing it just because they don't like bitcoin or they are just anti bitcoin. Some of them were also invested on other types or forms of investment like stock , forex , real estate , gold , etc. and they only wants bitcoin to go down in the form of fuds and other fake articles online.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:24:50 AM

Anything that empower the individual is always controversial, just look at cryptography many countries hate that fact that the average people has now access to military grade encryption, since now a person that does not want to reveal his information can encrypt it and if does a good job then there is not a way to access that information and bitcoin is similar, bitcoin empowers people around the world and the more power people have the less power governments have over them.

Yes this is why bitcoin and all the anonymous coins are going to be controversial in the future. The people want to remain hidden from governments because everyday that passes we reveal more sensitive information about

ourselves to the world. You would think when Facebook came around people would have shunned that idea right down but the exact opposite happened. Now to recuperate what privacy we gave up crypto is a seemingless

transition to make and use.
It will be in the future but were still waiting for the right time for bitcoin to be so much popular. It will be so much in demand and probably featured in so many magazines or any new cast in tv radio etc.
It’s not controversial but some people are making it controversial because they are a making different stories about bitcoin some of them they are saying bitcoin is going to end and some of them are saying bitcoin price will be drop which all are not true so I think bitcoin is very straight forward and nothing is controversial here we need to support bitcoin for its good price and I’m sure that bitcoin will survive for ever.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:29:49 AM

yes bitcoin is highly controversial because its very significant increase from the price of just $ 1 now has reached over $ 14000 it is very profitable and makes it controversial.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: