Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:53:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3325 times)
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:06:30 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Exactly Bitcoin is controversial in public opinion, it is argued for several reasons, such as the evaporation of other currencies in the past, which have been compared to Bitcoin and many It is argued that Bitcoin is an illegal trade, so many countries do not allow Bitcoin to be involved in fear of affecting the country.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:11:38 AM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Bitcoin has been making a wide noise for the past few years and we can all see how powerful it is right now. We may wonder what and how bitcoin made it here but the real reason why bitcoin is here at the top right now is us who keeps on supporting it no matter what. The expensive value and the large profit is what makes bitcoin controversial since it is not yet accepted by the law of each country in the world right now.
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

Maybe because it can help those jobless and poor family so there are people who know this so they share this btc .
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:48:03 PM

Anything that challenges the established order is labelled controversial. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Bitcoin is currently on step #3.

It is very obvious that Bitcoin is very controversial for some reasons, Bitcoin have been Aire in the television for how many times, some international artist are also get involved in Bitcoin, so you don't have to ask if Bitcoin really controversial.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

As it is for bitcoin, any controversy is good controversy. What it needs right now is popularity--to pave its way to mass adoption--and these fake news are doing just right.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:02:26 PM

Being 100% honest and clean with money wouldn't bring you any extra profits in our society i believe, Bitcoin being used in illegal activities are normal since the it's rising price few years ago. Anyone with some particular knowledge in blockchain would know what BTC is capable to do and medias are trying to increase awareness to people and still, nobody can resist the hidden potential of somewhat a futuristic 'internet currency' that came up from no where and could be exchanged into cold hard cash, once the impact is significant governments globally would certainly step up their new regulations.
People could not hide the fact the Bitcoin is a form of currency that is intended to used on different form of transaction specifically in illegal things , because of its decentralized characteristics that gives people a freedom on the form of transaction that they want to do. But we don't really need to used Bitcoin is this such manner for us to earn.
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:35:03 PM

Yes, controversial in a sense that not because it is illegal but because of the high in value by getting the interest of many.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:37:28 PM

Bitcoin certainly is controversial because of the first and foremost reason which is that its creator or the one who formulated the idea of bitcoins is not a known face. We call him with an imaginary name satoshi. This fact alond creates quite a controversy in itself that no one knows who created bitcoin in the first place.

Secondly because of introduction of other coins and digital currencies in the market, there is a fuss going on these days about the speed of transaction. People are saying why bitcoin transactions cannot proceed faster as like its rival cryptocurrencies. This also have been a debatable subject. Then theres security issues. And the most recent one is the sudden rise and downfall of bitcoins value.
1kings

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:24:18 PM

Yes, it is. Anything off the usual would be. It's a departure from the way things has been and it led to many spinoffs.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:40:37 AM

In my opinion, the publicity of bitcoin, regardless even if it is negative or positive, is still a publicity. Every single day more and more people are being aware of bitcoin. It's all over the news and social media now and I think that there will be more to come. Popularity and mass adaptation are both key factors why Bitcoin's price is soaring to the moon.
It really gives a huge controversy globally because of having unstopable price which gives  curiosity with the people around. The it become controversial once it hit a very tough price in the market and it become widely talk in social medias worldwide. It really attract people and many will wondering how it goes like that( rapid growth rate).
I think bitcoin is noncontroversial because people are now making a clear mindset about bitcoin that it is crystal clear thing which will give a lot to the people and this thing is quite beneficial and controversy was spread by the hatters and now they are also investing in bitcoin because they find true meaning of bitcoin and this thing is attracting each and every person on planets and still there is more progress to come ahead.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

not controversial but governments want to represent it in such a way. They impose bans (regulations) certain countries. Warn banks to block clients dealing with crypocurrencies. Actually governments are the biggest fudders in crypto world simply because this innovative technology affects their "Orwell's system".
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

Yes, controversial in a sense that not because it is illegal but because of the high in value by getting the interest of many.
I agree with you, bitcoin is controversial because bitcoin business is very promising to doin even it with a little capital and the current bitcoin price reaches $ 13,500, although this value can go down at any time and have a dangerous risk when the value of the currency digital down, but as we know digital currency enthusiasts are increasing all over the world, thereby influencing the high exchange rate of digital currency
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

Yes, I agree with Bitcoin that is controversial, because people are thinking that Bitcoin is about to collapse, sell the Bitcoin you have, to retain a portion of the capital, but there are also suggestions. Bitcoin is just waiting for growth to come next month.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

Rather than controversial, I think that BTC (& crypto in general) is free from regulation. It's a different thing really. In the same way that the trustless nature of cash makes it more valuable to criminals, it seems only natural that the digital equivalent would do the same.
Some people think that bitcoin is controversial.  But the people will also said that bitcoin is controversial. How come,  that some of us are convince in bitcoin. All we need is just believe in bitcoin.  

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

yes bitcoin is highly controversial because its very significant increase from the price of just $ 1 now has reached over $ 14000 it is very profitable and makes it controversial.

How is that even controversial? Bitcoin's price depends on the law of the demand and supply which means it all depends on it's users and not that controversial. I think if there will be something controversial to it, that will be it's invention or foundation. Satoshi Nakamoto do not named himself and let his invention be used by the people, people who become millionaires and billionaires while he do not have any thing to get from it since we are still not sure about the million bitcoins he hold.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

You can't stop a new, fantastic technology because someone misuses it: actually, anything can be used for bad purposes, bit you don't call it "controversial"

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

yes bitcoin is highly controversial because its very significant increase from the price of just $ 1 now has reached over $ 14000 it is very profitable and makes it controversial.

How is that even controversial? Bitcoin's price depends on the law of the demand and supply which means it all depends on it's users and not that controversial. I think if there will be something controversial to it, that will be it's invention or foundation. Satoshi Nakamoto do not named himself and let his invention be used by the people, people who become millionaires and billionaires while he do not have any thing to get from it since we are still not sure about the million bitcoins he hold.

In my opinion the controversial thing here is that Bitcoin was invented as a means of digital currency for everyday payments that should become a means of fair distribution of wealth over the world. But the truth is that Bitcoin has become another playball in the game of capitalism and now is way overvalued in my opinion. Dont get me wrong, I have nothing against it, because it also greatly benefits me, but in terms of its purpose I know that what it has become is not what it was intended to be.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

As far as I know, Bitcoin is still a subject of debate in some countries, even its government has not fully acknowledged the existence of Bitcoin, it is also happening in my country today.
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

Bit coin is controversial in a smooth way. Bit coin controversy is in the side of people's control and people's culture in doing business transactions in every part of the world where there are supporters to the bit coin projects. The government authority and power to control bit coin cannot do so. Bit coin was dominion currency over government and banks.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

Bitcoin a digital currency is still new to currency world. It will take time to get it settled. Since last two years bitcoin`s price is continuously rising. along with that bitcoin controversies. Bitcon is largely used in illegal trades. Ransomeware attack is the best example of it. Countries like Australia, Indonesia, Canada, China banned bitcoin, because of its use in drug trafficking , money laundering and also in terrorist activities. Sudden rise in bicoin price also started  discussions whether is a bubble and only speculators are investing in it. As a result many investors are scared of bitcoin currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: