Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114103 times)
tsg (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:48:58 PM

They're trying to raise 100,000 Eth, that's a lot of money for a small startup. I also read 65% will be used for developing the system. I don't know much about building software, is this a normal amount?

They've over 10 people in the team so it's not small company. And they're going to hire more people to release the product soon. There are really good numbers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:50:31 PM

I also think that the tools that ALGORY will offer are powerful tools, And with the increase of crypto users and traders, that kind of tools will be a real need. So much people want to use the tools that ALGORY can offer.

let's not get ahead of ourselves yet. there's still no product on the table. A problem I wish the dev's fixed. a demo or something would be welcome.

There are still plenty of works to do. Demo version would be better to know how exactly algory ideas will be implemented as tools.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:51:42 PM

What similiar projects are you talking about Elkmar?
Please show me a tool with at least half of algory functions  Smiley

There is no such advanced platform yet, but there is few little projects that are trying to go in this same direction.
For example Trackr:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046549.0

But this is only a tool..

From what I understood, Algory will have much broader functions, it will attempt to gather majority of market and cryptocurrencies information and analysis in one place, so I don't think there is something quite similar on the market yet, which is a huge advantage for Algory.

Exactly. All the trading tools in the one place. There is no such a platform in the crypto-industry. Wink

I think dev not answered me about what I call "movements from personal wallet to exchange wallet and viceversa tool", I think it's easy exploitable by whales group. But anyway it's my only concern so far and the other tools are great

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:58:31 PM

They're trying to raise 100,000 Eth, that's a lot of money for a small startup. I also read 65% will be used for developing the system. I don't know much about building software, is this a normal amount?

They've over 10 people in the team so it's not small company. And they're going to hire more people to release the product soon. There are really good numbers.
I think over 20 million for 50 people would be even a lot. But I don't think they will raise that much.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:05:33 PM

i will keep this ico now in mind. nice to see that it developes together with the community each day.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:11:22 PM

It's still more 3.6 million USD per team member and they also keep a percentage of all tokens in reserve. If they get so much from the token sale alone why would they continue working on the system?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:23:14 PM

It's still more 3.6 million USD per team member and they also keep a percentage of all tokens in reserve. If they get so much from the token sale alone why would they continue working on the system?
Because, humans feels good, if they do something useful, which helps other people. Only to get rich makes not happy. If people love you for your product, this is really satisfying.
And they can earn much money as honest  people with their system, without escaping from the police.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:39:04 PM

Because, humans feels good, if they do something useful, which helps other people. Only to get rich makes not happy. If people love you for your product, this is really satisfying.
And they can earn much money as honest  people with their system, without escaping from the police.
But I think you will agree with me that 100k is too much. It would take a lot of time until it would be backed with real value.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:01:34 PM

But I think you will agree with me that 100k is too much. It would take a lot of time until it would be backed with real value.
100k is very much, yes, maybe in 2 years other ICO's will be dreaming of this high values. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:08:17 PM

100,000 this is hard cap? What is soft cap? 35 mln $ is too much I think. Up to 10 mln $ - is a good amount for such prject.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:17:50 PM

100,000 this is hard cap? What is soft cap? 35 mln $ is too much I think. Up to 10 mln $ - is a good amount for such prject.
Well, high-quality programming is not cheap, I think for the implementation of this great idea - is normal budget
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:26:49 PM

Well, high-quality programming is not cheap, I think for the implementation of this great idea - is normal budget

i don't think so, their road map shows they will developed all their project in 2018, one by one.
so, the budget 100k ETH is to much, cause they can sell their project in Q2 2018 with one feature, so they can continue developed it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:38:07 PM

Actually, they said they don't have a soft cap and will work with whatever they will raise during their token-sale.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:43:00 PM

Do you know if maybe they'll lower it if ETH price shoots up to $450 / $500 ? However, we saw higher hard caps on past ICOs so I'm not bothered by that

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:43:27 PM

100k eth for hard cap? very high target but if the project have solid bases and capture the interest of investors is not impossible to reach...
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:46:45 PM

Please show me a tool with at least half of algory functions  Smiley

YES. I have been asking around and no one can show me competitors who can compete with Algory. I just hope it is decentralized and it can not be influenced.

They described their tools with powerful and functional as well as actionable and multifunctional. News, different filters and so on. I think they make it very user-friendly and these are special advantages of algory
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:59:33 PM

Please show me a tool with at least half of algory functions  Smiley

YES. I have been asking around and no one can show me competitors who can compete with Algory. I just hope it is decentralized and it can not be influenced.

They described their tools with powerful and functional as well as actionable and multifunctional. News, different filters and so on. I think they make it very user-friendly and these are special advantages of algory
There are many very complicated things that are easy and intuitive for example cars. I don't know how engines works but I know how to drive a car Cheesy
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:00:58 PM

100k eth for hard cap? very high target but if the project have solid bases and capture the interest of investors is not impossible to reach...
It will so hard to reach. Looks like dev trying to get oscar trophy where this time so many ICO which only reach their soft cap. I hope the dev really prepare himself with this.
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:04:48 PM

I also think its not possible these days to reach that hard cap.
100k ETH is just there to keep the sale going during the whole period of the ICO.

They will get the funding they need thats for sure but now the whole amount.
But I really like this project, so the less they sell the more the value of the token will be Wink
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:26:09 PM

I also think its not possible these days to reach that hard cap.
100k ETH is just there to keep the sale going during the whole period of the ICO.

They will get the funding they need thats for sure but now the whole amount.
But I really like this project, so the less they sell the more the value of the token will be Wink
Project looks very promising so I wouldn't be surprised to see that there will be some kind of institutional investor who want to have as much tokens as possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: