Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114103 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:33:43 PM

Not only is the hard cap 100,000 Eth, the tokens that aren't sold during the token sale will be reserved and put for sale at another time. That makes investing potentially risky - the team could sell millions of tokens when the price reaches a certain level.

Did not know about this. That's not reassuring.

honestly, that is a insane high number they want Smiley

maybe they will reach it but the marketing should be much much better at this moment...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:35:00 PM

I like the concept of this project and the roadmap for next year looks fantastic. A Must have for Cryptocurrency traders next year. Smiley
Then you need to invest and inform about this project your friends Cheesy

of course but i think the most dont know what is a blockchain and what is Cryptocurrency, but i will invest a lil bit ,)
I have the same problem, I try to tell my friends how good this world is but for some weird reason they are not interested on earning money.  Wink
Not everything is so simple in the world of crypto currency, most people don't have time to learn what crypto currency is and this is a big risk.
I remember when I started, I barely understood anything that people talked about and needed enough time to understand it. The truth is that if you do not have anyone to help you at the beginning and you have little time, it is quite complicated.

For this reason I think that this project is so interesting, since it puts a lot of information in one place and makes it more accessible.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:37:14 PM

I like the concept of this project and the roadmap for next year looks fantastic. A Must have for Cryptocurrency traders next year. Smiley
Then you need to invest and inform about this project your friends Cheesy

of course but i think the most dont know what is a blockchain and what is Cryptocurrency, but i will invest a lil bit ,)
I have the same problem, I try to tell my friends how good this world is but for some weird reason they are not interested on earning money.  Wink
Not everything is so simple in the world of crypto currency, most people don't have time to learn what crypto currency is and this is a big risk.
I remember when I started, I barely understood anything that people talked about and needed enough time to understand it. The truth is that if you do not have anyone to help you at the beginning and you have little time, it is quite complicated.

For this reason I think that this project is so interesting, since it puts a lot of information in one place and makes it more accessible.
In addition to the rapid adaptation of active users, promises the integration and rapid progress of those who are starting in the crypto, this is exciting, makes something unique and promising as few at the moment
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:38:44 PM

What similiar projects are you talking about Elkmar?
Please show me a tool with at least half of algory functions  Smiley

I know Daneel project for example...
Does devs can a compare project with their competitors?
Doesn't look trustful with this partner-trick on their ann.

What you mean? I cant understand. I seen at last few similar projects. And I ask about advantages here.
Maybe I am wrong, but on Deneels ann-thread they have some partners listed in a graphic.
The headline is: "We are working with their services". This would be the same, if I say: "I am working with Siemens dishwasher in my kitchen" and therefore Siemens is my partner.

Hello,

Daneel's team here  Smiley
We are sorry about the confusion in our ANN-thread, please let us clarify this point.

-->Who are our partners?
We have recently established an international partnership agreement with IBM and we are also in discussion with Microsoft to integrate its support program dedicated to innovative companies. Daneel will soon publish an official statement about this major partnership for our project.
We are also partners with one of the largest ecosystems of actors in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency sector: CryptoValley and Bitcoin Association of Switzerland.

--> What services are we using for our A.I?
We are already using external services and API's for the development of our product.
The services that were used in our POC are as follows : IBM Watson, TokenMarket, Brave New Coin, Cryptowatch.
These services may change depending on the development of our product.

This point will soon be clarified in our ANN- Thread.

We hope to have satisfactorily answered your questions.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us :

- Whitepaper : https://daneel.io/ico/

Social networks:
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/daneelproject
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/daneelproject
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/11348931/
- Telegram: t.me/projectdaneel & t.me/DaneelCommunity

The Daneel Team

This changes the situation, such major partners will be of interest to investors, but the maximum cap for such a project is very large.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:01:01 PM

Well if Algory just half of the stuff delivers what they are promising, they would be one of the most powerfull trading tools on the market. Time to go deeper into the project  Shocked

Yeah. This could be an invaluable tools for every crypto trader in order to maximize trading profits Smiley

Been looking for a long time for a great trading tool but I think I will be part of this platform Smiley
Really like the idea and there thinking.

Will be investing in this project.
Great product

Yeah. It would even be better if they can forge a partnership with a  startup decentralized exchange project like ED so they can complement each other. Smiley

I am not sure how they would partner up with them? You can get their prices without partnering up with them.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:22:28 PM

What you mean? I cant understand. I seen at last few similar projects. And I ask about advantages here.
Maybe I am wrong, but on Deneels ann-thread they have some partners listed in a graphic.
The headline is: "We are working with their services". This would be the same, if I say: "I am working with Siemens dishwasher in my kitchen" and therefore Siemens is my partner.

Hello,

Daneel's team here  Smiley
We are sorry about the confusion in our ANN-thread, please let us clarify this point.

-->Who are our partners?
We have recently established an international partnership agreement with IBM and we are also in discussion with Microsoft to integrate its support program dedicated to innovative companies. Daneel will soon publish an official statement about this major partnership for our project.
We are also partners with one of the largest ecosystems of actors in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency sector: CryptoValley and Bitcoin Association of Switzerland.

We are already using external services and API's for the development of our product.
The services that were used in our POC are as follows : IBM Watson, TokenMarket, Brave New Coin, Cryptowatch.

Social networks:

The Daneel Team

Lol, i dont have any interest in AI at all, especially for trading and investment.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:43:46 PM

They're trying to raise 100,000 Eth, that's a lot of money for a small startup. I also read 65% will be used for developing the system. I don't know much about building software, is this a normal amount?

They've over 10 people in the team so it's not small company. And they're going to hire more people to release the product soon. There are really good numbers.

It's still more 3.6 million USD per team member and they also keep a percentage of all tokens in reserve. If they get so much from the token sale alone why would they continue working on the system?

No.
At first it isn't 3.6milion USD. It's 100k ETH which could be at local price high and could be worth significally less by few months next year.
Secondly there is a really great project. They registered the project as a company.
It gives reliability, but it brings some taxes to be paid.
Third, they publish their real identities. They are good traders, so they are probably already rich,
so they seems to work for another purposes than money.
They just need a financial comfort to develop their project as best as it is possible.
And there  is much more reason making algory very promising project.
So I am sure to get in this project will be good move. For now I invest my time, but I definitely will buy  some  tokens where crowdsale starts.

1. The crowd sale runs from 8 December till 8 Jan 2018, for the past months Ethereum has been hovering around $300, so chances are high that 100,000 Eth means about $30 million invested. I haven't found a minimum target and the tokens are sent directly after depositing Eth so unless there's some lock up in the smart contract The Algory team can cash out Eth to fiat as soon as they receive it.

2. I don't know the laws where they're registered, but they could just not deliver anything while enjoying their money as a company. At least in the US you have to deliver what you promised.

3. See 2.

All I am saying is, too much money could turn it into vaporware whatever good intentions they have.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:18:35 AM

They're trying to raise 100,000 Eth, that's a lot of money for a small startup. I also read 65% will be used for developing the system. I don't know much about building software, is this a normal amount?

They've over 10 people in the team so it's not small company. And they're going to hire more people to release the product soon. There are really good numbers.

It's still more 3.6 million USD per team member and they also keep a percentage of all tokens in reserve. If they get so much from the token sale alone why would they continue working on the system?

This money not only for devs. This is for development, marketing, taxes, etc.
But Im agree. 35 mln its too much. 10 mln - its a good amount. So, we will see, how much they will raise.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:34:59 AM

This money not only for devs. This is for development, marketing, taxes, etc.
But Im agree. 35 mln its too much. 10 mln - its a good amount. So, we will see, how much they will raise.

Well, no one is saying they will raise 100,000 ETH. This is the hard cap if I am not wrong. Recently we don't see a lot of ICOs reach this amount or their hard cap at all, so it could be that they will just reach something on the way to 100,000 ETH.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:06:05 AM

Hello,

-->Who are our partners?

Social networks:

The Daneel Team

Lol, i dont have any interest in AI at all, especially for trading and investment.

but I do because I am a bad trader. I panic while the price goes up and down so, I am in dire need of AI for trading.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:18:23 AM

One of the good tool i like best, among all proposed, is the idea of having at your fingertips all the news and information which can make the price go up or down.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:11:43 AM

One of the good tool i like best, among all proposed, is the idea of having at your fingertips all the news and information which can make the price go up or down.
I like every feature they will provide, it makes everything become easier and simpler.
No need to open many websites anymore.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:27:26 AM

I like every feature they will provide, it makes everything become easier and simpler.

Yes having that all tools in one will make our job way easier than before.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:34:38 AM

I second this.. a demo of the product would be a very good idea.
It would build some extra trust for the investors.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:56:12 AM

I second this.. a demo of the product would be a very good idea.
It would build some extra trust for the investors.

you can't have an ICO these days without a demo. the dev's really need to look at this and show something they're developing.

MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:02:54 AM

Hello,

-->Who are our partners?

Social networks:

The Daneel Team

I work very closely with Apple on a daily basis  Grin

All joking aside Daneel post is very eye catching and interesting.

Lots of projects focussing on botting in crypto trading, I wonder if ALGORY can announce some cool partnerships in this space

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:17:53 AM

Hello,

-->Who are our partners?

Social networks:

The Daneel Team

So Daneel is a partner with Algory, or does this mean Daneel is using the Algory services?

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 867

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:28:31 AM

Hello,

-->Who are our partners?

Social networks:

The Daneel Team

Did not understand what relation Daneel has to Algory? Or will you connect your artificial brain to Algory tools? To take the data for analysis?
A set of tools Algory judging by the picture, which was earlier in the thread, looks good.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:44:24 AM

I think they made wide research so I am calm they won't waste our money.
And if they get hardcap they will make even more than in whitepaper.
I tell you, they don't need money for their pleausures but because they want develop  something huge!
Of course you should  look closely at ico smartcontract, but I am easy about it because Roman Storm from Oracle  succesfull ICO is an auditor.

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:48:12 AM

Hello,

-->Who are our partners?

Social networks:

The Daneel Team

I work very closely with Apple on a daily basis  Grin

All joking aside Daneel post is very eye catching and interesting.

Lots of projects focussing on botting in crypto trading, I wonder if ALGORY can announce some cool partnerships in this space

There are quite some projects available to partner with.
NapoleonX, Genesis Vision for example..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: