Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114103 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:16:16 PM

Im impatient to try the tools and see how they will help me, im sure that will improve the trading experience and simplify some trading choice. ALGORY will hell a lot of people I think.

Trrrt, as we said, demo version will be available this year so you will be able to "touch" our product really soon.  Wink

Cant wait to touch the demo Cheesy
Very curious how the platform will work.

Keep it up guys!
Great work

that's good. will it come before the ICO? at least a demo of the product or video of how it works.

At least video of the product before ICO would be highly recommend. Today it's nearly unbelievable to have nothing to show before/during the ICO.

I disagree, best icos i have seen have been concepts while doing ico. But i agree on that demo or video would be optimal for marketing that ico and for generating trust.
It is not a matter of obligatory, it is simply by showing their work and proving their efficiency, adding to the work ainad more credibility, and attracting more sympathizers who know they can trust

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:26:51 PM

What exchanges will be available there?

If you are asking on which exchange our token will be listed - we are talking with few of them, but at this moment we can't tell anything more.

If you are asking which exchanges will be supported by our tools - most of them. But we will be adding them gradually.

You can always buy/sell on EtherDelta

Yes Smiley You are right, but we would like also to be listed on more exchanges. Not only E/D.

Maybe you already answered to my question, maybe not so I'm gonna ask again. I think that in 2018 we'll see many new decentralized exchanges (right now popular ones are only etherdelta, bitshares and waves dex), are you going to analyze data even on decentralized exchanges?

Great question! DEXes are the future of crypto, so I expect no less.

Yes, we are going to support decentralized exchanges too. We are ready for new sources of data!

Great news, you guys rock!

captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:26:55 PM

"Algory is a utility token which Algory Token users will use to pay for access to the product.
Algory will also compensate the remuneration scheme of users who make their trading signals
available to others. We use the affiliation system, thanks to which you will receive remuneration "

all sounds good, so its like a closed community but open to public. A system that use its own currency

so a user can get profit for their market research?

No, you can profit from creating some sort of trading strategies and making them available to others.
Market research I think will be done by the platform itself, you'll just use different filters dependent on your interests.

Really like this platform!
Would love to use the demo, cant wait! Geat work you guys are doing.

Love it!
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:33:07 PM

Im impatient to try the tools and see how they will help me, im sure that will improve the trading experience and simplify some trading choice. ALGORY will hell a lot of people I think.

Trrrt, as we said, demo version will be available this year so you will be able to "touch" our product really soon.  Wink

Keep it up guys!
Great work

that's good. will it come before the ICO? at least a demo of the product or video of how it works.

At least video of the product before ICO would be highly recommend. Today it's nearly unbelievable to have nothing to show before/during the ICO.

I disagree, best icos i have seen have been concepts while doing ico. But i agree on that demo or video would be optimal for marketing that ico and for generating trust.
It is not a matter of obligatory, it is simply by showing their work and proving their efficiency, adding to the work ainad more credibility, and attracting more sympathizers who know they can trust

That's the point. You can build up more connections to your community through something they can see. So I really hope we will be able to see something soon.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:41:07 PM

"Algory is a utility token which Algory Token users will use to pay for access to the product.
Algory will also compensate the remuneration scheme of users who make their trading signals
available to others. We use the affiliation system, thanks to which you will receive remuneration "

all sounds good, so its like a closed community but open to public. A system that use its own currency

No, you can profit from creating some sort of trading strategies and making them available to others.
Market research I think will be done by the platform itself, you'll just use different filters dependent on your interests.

Love it!

awsome ,i can  not care about the price of ALGORY profit , market platform will give me profit . great idea!
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:14:40 PM

Love it!

awsome ,i can  not care about the price of ALGORY profit , market platform will give me profit . great idea!

That is the beauty of this project. If we embrace the ALGORY platform, we can profit from the rise of its token and at the same time have useful insights coming from the platform that will make our trading more profitable.

the dream is beauty  take my eye ,i  already wang to invest this project part of my money ,hope dont be disappointed
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:23:40 PM

Love it!

That is the beauty of this project. If we embrace the ALGORY platform, we can profit from the rise of its token and at the same time have useful insights coming from the platform that will make our trading more profitable.

the dream is beauty  take my eye ,i  already wang to invest this project part of my money ,hope dont be disappointed
They idea sounds good to me but I still have to try some demo or at least have more info before making a decision.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:29:59 PM

Love it!

They idea sounds good to me but I still have to try some demo or at least have more info before making a decision.

I can feel you a demo version would be a great thing and might attract more and more investors
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:39:58 PM

Love it!

Me too I don't feel comfortable if I have nothing just an idea. I hope the will release aa demo soon.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:42:03 PM

same here, proof of concept is still someones dream of invention..
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:48:11 PM

Love it!

True, this is one of a few ICOs where I'd actually like to use the platform myself

nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

Keep it up guys!
Great work

I am not sure if the demo has enough functionality to make a decisions. I am hope they will paint the whole picture with it by giving some teasers of what is coming. This is a big consept after all
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:02:19 PM

Keep it up guys!
Great work

I am not sure if the demo has enough functionality to make a decisions. I am hope they will paint the whole picture with it by giving some teasers of what is coming. This is a big consept after all

at least it should be something to work with it and to get a feeling how this could work in the future.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:02:40 PM

Love it!

True, this is one of a few ICOs where I'd actually like to use the platform myself

Yes, same with me. I like this project not only from an investor's point of view but actually more from a future user's perspective.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:09:22 PM

Is there any interview video about this project?
And will you attend any blockchain event?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

Yes it’s true that ALGORY tools will have a real use case for a lot of people, so many crypto trader will want to use this tools to help them or to simplify the trading and the decision making.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:18:03 PM

In the lower left corner it is clearly stated that it is "Sponsored Article" - the editor writes for money what is ordered by the person who pays for it.

This article has no value!

MuffinMaster - sure.
We also published it here: https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-functions-the-first-and-most-powerful-cryptocurrency-scanner-d681c3ce3c45

Companies use marketing to be noticed on the market. Is that bad? I don't think so. Press releases etc it is something that has been used for years. All ICOs use it, we are not different in this matter.

I have nothing against marketing! Even good, that you try to show your project in many different ways.
I just wrote this to other users will realize that this is just an advertisement.

Anyway i make better research about your project and decide to support you in signature campaign Wink

Cheers!

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:25:52 PM

In the lower left corner it is clearly stated that it is "Sponsored Article" - the editor writes for money what is ordered by the person who pays for it.

This article has no value!

MuffinMaster - sure.
We also published it here: https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-functions-the-first-and-most-powerful-cryptocurrency-scanner-d681c3ce3c45

Companies use marketing to be noticed on the market. Is that bad? I don't think so. Press releases etc it is something that has been used for years. All ICOs use it, we are not different in this matter.

I have nothing against marketing! Even good, that you try to show your project in many different ways.
I just wrote this to other users will realize that this is just an advertisement.

Anyway i make better research about your project and decide to support you in signature campaign Wink

Cheers!

I found the article quite informative and valuable from an insight perspective of their Tools. I dont mind the writer gets paid, hopefully he does a good job at describing the functionality. Its up to me to judge and decide on how to act on behalf of that information...
ntd1993

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:32:53 PM

i like it
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:40:10 PM

i like it

i think most of the people in here do - so welcome to the community Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: