Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114105 times)
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:44:55 PM

How much of the project is already in development? Shop you have your programmers chosen already?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:46:18 PM

Is there any interview video about this project?
And will you attend any blockchain event?

Was wondering the same thing, will there be an AMA?

Maybe ask to @dr10 in ARK slack if they can host an AMA there, they always look for new interesting projects, especially about crypto

We will record video next week.

AMA - yeah why not!

Join our community on Telegram: https://t.me/AlgoryProject
Will you host it on Telegram or Reddit? Reddit might be better to save it
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:02:33 PM

I'm surprised none of the exchanges integrated such tools. They're limited to some chart options and that's it basically. Very limited compared to the tools given by non-crypto brokers.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:06:40 PM

I'm surprised none of the exchanges integrated such tools. They're limited to some chart options and that's it basically. Very limited compared to the tools given by non-crypto brokers.

Hopefully ALGORY will change the way user trade. I am interested in learning charts offering too

AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:41:55 PM

That is the niche we are going to fill.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:18:48 AM

Congratulations to the Algory Team, apparently they do not measure efforts towards their goal, surely we will have a video at the height of the project, and even if it is not in English linga in the audio, we will have an understandable and sufficient legend. Waiting

I volunteer to translate to English

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:50:40 AM

Why would an exchange be interested to give everyone this? At least not for free for sure.
That's why projects like Algory are needed, to compansate the limited possibilities on the exchanges.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:52:22 AM

Maybe ask to @dr10 in ARK slack if they can host an AMA there, they always look for new interesting projects, especially about crypto

AMA - yeah why not!

Hello sir, will you also provide a portfolio management feature?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:36:51 AM

AMA - yeah why not!

Oh that's a good question. I assume yes, but as I am not 100% sure about this let's hear what devs will say!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:39:41 AM

We're happy to answer any and all questions people have. Most of them are really constructive.

Some users joined our bounty program which is normal for ICO because it is a part of marketing.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:22:11 AM

We're happy to answer any and all questions people have. Most of them are really constructive.

Some users joined our bounty program which is normal for ICO because it is a part of marketing.

Im very happy because you have 1/more people from your team to be active here.
By answering all the questions here, im pretty sure people will be more knowledgeable about this project.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:59:16 AM

Algory is on icobech, didn't see it before when i checked.

https://icobench.com/ico/algory-project

They have a very respectable rating. 4.3

4.3 is a very high rating with such a large and strong competition. However, I am not surprised .. The project is prepared really very well!

Nice to hear this, the rate is really good and makes a good impression! Keep it up.

I think that website, ICObench dont often rate above 4. I just wish they explain their rating a bit more

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:11:43 AM

4.3 is a very high rating with such a large and strong competition. However, I am not surprised .. The project is prepared really very well!

Nice to hear this, the rate is really good and makes a good impression! Keep it up.

I think that website, ICObench dont often rate above 4. I just wish they explain their rating a bit more

I use that website quite a lot, if you just get a list of ico you will see just 1/4 are above 4, approximately.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:17:18 AM

I use that website quite a lot, if you just get a list of ico you will see just 1/4 are above 4, approximately.

Can you tell me how you get a list of all the ICOs? I just tried, but they will show you only 12 per page and there are 54 pages. I want to see the highest rank

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:20:36 AM

Why would an exchange be interested to give everyone this? At least not for free for sure.
That's why projects like Algory are needed, to compansate the limited possibilities on the exchanges.

this is the market at work. where there is demand , supply is sure to follow

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:30:54 AM

Can you tell me how you get a list of all the ICOs? I just tried, but they will show you only 12 per page and there are 54 pages. I want to see the highest rank

There don't seem to be a way to sort on ico score.. might be interesting to provide this service .
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:35:41 AM

this is the market at work. where there is demand , supply is sure to follow
In my opinion there will be very good demand for algory so price can rise significantly after the ico
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:02:31 AM

AMA - yeah why not!

Oh that's a good question. I assume yes, but as I am not 100% sure about this let's hear what devs will say!

I don't think so. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Algory is about collecting and analyzing different kinds of information.

MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:08:54 AM

Is there an overview of the tools that Algory uses for trading?

There are multiple trading tools and bots for crypto and I wonder what is best to use

MissedBTCtrain,

All the tools are described in our Whitepaper -> https://www.algory.io/whitepaper.pdf

Also, we are publishing the series of articles about all functions. Up till now, we have published articles about:

1. Cryptoscanner -> link https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-functions-the-first-and-most-powerful-cryptocurrency-scanner-d681c3ce3c45
2. Cryptonews -> link https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-cryptonews-never-be-late-again-e63ebd90cf12

Next articles will be pulished soon Wink

Thnx for your reply. THe articles are quite fun to read.

"Cryptoscanner will allow you to choose from hundreds of available filters and alerts. The tool will be based on the data collected from the cryptocurrency exchanges all around the world and properly processed on our servers.  "

Is there a list available of the filters that can be used?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:15:08 AM

Is there an overview of the tools that Algory uses for trading?

There are multiple trading tools and bots for crypto and I wonder what is best to use

MissedBTCtrain,

All the tools are described in our Whitepaper -> https://www.algory.io/whitepaper.pdf

Also, we are publishing the series of articles about all functions. Up till now, we have published articles about:

1. Cryptoscanner -> link https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-functions-the-first-and-most-powerful-cryptocurrency-scanner-d681c3ce3c45
2. Cryptonews -> link https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-cryptonews-never-be-late-again-e63ebd90cf12

Next articles will be pulished soon Wink

Thnx for your reply. THe articles are quite fun to read.

"Cryptoscanner will allow you to choose from hundreds of available filters and alerts. The tool will be based on the data collected from the cryptocurrency exchanges all around the world and properly processed on our servers.  "

Is there a list available of the filters that can be used?

That's probably going too far - the list of filters. The articles about all tools are not published yet, filters for these tools will take some more time if you ask me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: