Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:11:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114105 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:12:46 PM

Il also impatient to see the demo version, I’m sure it will be really nice and incentive people to invest. ALGORY will offer very powerful tools, with a lot of use case, crypto traders will enjoy using these tools.

without a demo, it would be hard to invest in a project nowadays. sweet words, documents and technical descpriptions and a good team are nowadays not enough to get the investors ><"
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:18:08 PM

I am confused by one thing, that at this stage, everything is only on paper. Or is the development of the alpha version of the platform already underway? Of course, 2 quarters, after the end of ISO, before the release of the first program is not a long time. But the  cost of markers may decrease.

BY_ATOM, we are preparing Demo version and it will be released this year. Additionally, a few days ago we hired another developer to speed up the development of the whole platform.
I'm looking forward to the demo version. I'm very interested to see how this will work). I hope that she will be able to get out before the end of the ICO.

But you have to take on mind that it will be definitelly after white-list  sale, so if you would like to wait with your decision for demo you will lose 20% bonus.

I'd rather lose 20% of bonuses than all my investments. I already burned several times, I do not want to repeat my mistakes.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:22:05 PM

Il also impatient to see the demo version, I’m sure it will be really nice and incentive people to invest. ALGORY will offer very powerful tools, with a lot of use case, crypto traders will enjoy using these tools.

without a demo, it would be hard to invest in a project nowadays. sweet words, documents and technical descpriptions and a good team are nowadays not enough to get the investors ><"

With all the bullish nature going on with Bitcoin and ethereum, it's hard for any ico to get huge investment at once. If they have something solid to back them then it'll be a great sign for the investors.
captainhera

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:30:39 PM

A working demo always attract more investors then nothing.
Really hope they can get that demo up and running really soon! :p
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:34:50 PM

I also think that a demo would be needed. Any news about it?

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:42:08 PM

I also think that a demo would be needed. Any news about it?

Few posts up they stated that the demo will be released in this year.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:51:00 PM

True, since algory offers tools to make traders life easier, such demo version is needed. Investors will be able to know exactly what algory is, before they decided to take part on the project. Wish such demo will be available asap.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:24:51 PM

True, since algory offers tools to make traders life easier, such demo version is needed. Investors will be able to know exactly what algory is, before they decided to take part on the project. Wish such demo will be available asap.

i've been saying that all week. but the dev's did promise a video of how the tools work

Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:40:39 PM

how is it posible that you do not have an website up until this point? if you do i cant find any link to it.

There really is no site. How, then, will they sell tokens? In the telegram? Probably you need to transfer the sales date to the moment of site creation and the demo version of the product.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:44:59 PM

I am confused by one thing, that at this stage, everything is only on paper. Or is the development of the alpha version of the platform already underway? Of course, 2 quarters, after the end of ISO, before the release of the first program is not a long time. But the  cost of markers may decrease.

BY_ATOM, we are preparing Demo version and it will be released this year. Additionally, a few days ago we hired another developer to speed up the development of the whole platform.

an additional teammember is always great Wink
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:09:26 PM

i've been saying that all week. but the dev's did promise a video of how the tools work
Oh that's great a video would be very nice. I want to see how their product works before I invest.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:16:26 PM

Oh that's great a video would be very nice. I want to see how their product works before I invest.

i can feel you i really thought the video was great too
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:32:42 PM

Would be interesting to have an access to alpha if we re algory investors.
Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:02:51 PM

Algory is on icobech, didn't see it before when i checked.

https://icobench.com/ico/algory-project

They have a very respectable rating. 4.3

Icobench rating is nonsense, it just checks if they have a white paper and social media accounts. It's not based on a review.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:33:05 PM

Icobench rating is nonsense, it just checks if they have a white paper and social media accounts. It's not based on a review.

well, but icobench is still a good source regarding those checks you mentioned. otherwise, everyone should do his own research on all ico projects themselfs, before making the decision to invest.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:49:25 PM

well, but icobench is still a good source regarding those checks you mentioned. otherwise, everyone should do his own research on all ico projects themselfs, before making the decision to invest.
Yes it's only a side which gathers information for a project which is quite useful. But their ratings are bullshit.

nobytes

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:00:11 PM

I would really like an option to monitor the coin additions of bigger exchanges, and by monitoring i mean like monitoring data right from the source, not from only the tweets or statements that an exchange makes. And of course an ability to make an automatic trade from smaller exchanges when that happens.
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:17:02 PM

yes, i hope we see after the ICO a bigger exchanges, hope 1 of the top 10 Smiley
nobytes

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:30:33 PM

yes, i hope we see after the ICO a bigger exchanges, hope 1 of the top 10 Smiley

Exchanges don't matter, they will follow up if the product is solid and used by lot's of their customers. And this is the product exactly tailored for their customers; so don't worry.
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:56:13 PM

Exchanges don't matter, they will follow up if the product is solid and used by lot's of their customers. And this is the product exactly tailored for their customers; so don't worry.

ok, when you say, we will see and i hope the best for this great Cryptocurrency trader tool. hope many will use this Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: