Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate a person to work?  (Read 6304 times)
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:30:02 AM

One of the best way to motivate someone to do his or her best is by appreciating that person's effort. When people gets appreciated, they would know that what they do matters. You can also give rewards.

Mademoiselle

Activity: 427
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:45:26 AM

One of the best way to motivate someone to do his or her best is by appreciating that person's effort. When people gets appreciated, they would know that what they do matters. You can also give rewards.

We motivate a person in working in everyway but even if you push them to being better, they refuse because of being lazy, but for me the best way to motivate a person is by helping them too to that job or work.
DanWork

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

This reminds me of Stalin. Where some Russian scientist had to reverse engineer a US plane within a certain amount of time or something, and they said that it was impossible. But if they didn't do it, it meant death. I haven't heard the story in like 15 years, but I think they were able to complete it in time.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
DanWork

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:28:44 AM

Appreciation is important. When I used to work in this place, I used to work my ass off, but the boss kept treating me as an asshole. So I dialed back and saw just how important my work was. But the boss not being so self aware would never noticed such difference. 

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:26:31 AM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

In our company, rewarding system is an effective way of encouraging employees to work well. Attendance incentives, performance bonus and other source of incentives are some of the things that motivates us. Giving importance and appreciation of employees are also effective for employees to realize their worth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DamianGod

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

To many people are motivated by money ,  so if u give money they will be motivated ,  but I am against it !

Yes, we must teach them how to catch fish more than feeding them always. They must learn how to stand on their own feet. Money can be lost, but the knowledge and skills that we teach to them are the best weapon for them to be independent and be  more productive individual.
Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:48:40 AM

My main motivation is my desire and aspiration in my work.
and also always remember our parents, and pray to God.
If the desire has not been reached, I always close my eyes for a moment to remember my parents.
Of course and always my desires and ideals must be achieved. And that's all God's will. Grin
Hung0507

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

It is to let them know the worthiness of their work, not to pressure or pressure them, to leave them free, creative thinking but still in control.
mgwm

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

Just make him feel useless or inspire him that he can do better if he will work
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:55:46 AM

Some people actually get motivated to work when they think about their family who needs support. However, some are motivated by other stuff such as material things. This means that you need to know what that certain person wants and build value around it to get him motivated.
jhendric2

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

Just simply  share a word of wisdom and giving a piece of advice why he or she should do his job. Give her/him courage and a boost to do the job.
daggny_taggart

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

According to George Carlin "“Motivation is bullshit, if you ask me this country could use a little less motivation. The people who are motivated are the ones who are causing all the trouble! Stock swindlers, serial killers, child molesters, Christian conservatives? These people are highly motivated, highly motivated. I think motivation is overrated, you show me some lazy prick who's lying around all day watching game shows and stroking his penis and I'll show you someone who's not causing any fucking trouble ok?”
Lifback

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

Motivating one can exemplify a successful person with such a motivated person working diligently.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

Working place should be pleasant place for workers, and he must get fair return for his/ her hard work. even though you get a higher salary if the working place stressful place for the worker, worker will not be happy person. Then company can't get his/her best out put. a decade ago, there was saying as " Customer is the king" now it is too old. there are two type of customers for a company. inner customers and out side customers. inner customers are workers, first of they should be happy persons in order to satisfy the customers. So it is very important for a company to have satisfied customers in side of the company. The company should make happier them first. 

HappyLocust41

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

Some people actually get motivated to work when they think about their family who needs support. However, some are motivated by other stuff such as material things. This means that you need to know what that certain person wants and build value around it to get him motivated.

VEry2x true and well said. Motivation is very much subjective since we all think differently and you have to know what a certain person wants in order to get him/her motivated to try harder at work.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

In my thoughts to motivate other person just show them an importancy and trust that they can do it with there abilities.Just believe them that they can make it and simply tell them that no matter happen your always in their side.
yamcha

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

We can motivate a person to work when you give them a prize, like higher salary. But some people is contented with the words that can motivate them to work harder or simply appreciating them.
Kaarracht

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

The thing is when job becomes something you feel forced to do it becomes a futile ardour necessary for survival. Most of the people who work in 5-9 jobs are not even interested what they do. First you get to love what you are doing. Where you work should make you feel as if you were at home. If it is not like that there will always be lack of motivation for sure. However you cannot keep such people from working since we all strive to make a living.
unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

"No one will motivate you unless you choose to motivate yourself" I really do agree with this qoute  You can only motivate yourself because you are the one who can only control yourself. But in terms of work in a company for example, I believe that recognition is one of the best way to motivate employees. Giving them gift cards for examples. By doing something like that they will be more motivated because the efforts they did was recognized. 😊
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

I think if you let   people know that you trust and depend on them, they will fill those shoes sooner than you think. A vote of confidence can go a long way. Let them know you trust them to do the best job possible and they will rarely disappoint. I consider that people need  to feel included in big decisions and committed to the direction the company takes. This can help to sustain motivation and increas company loyalty and pride.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: