Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:09:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate a person to work?  (Read 6304 times)
paras20

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:24:19 AM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.
You can motivate a person to be work by encouraging him  to more interesting to do something and motivate him that every person need to have work to buy what ever she want to buy for his own needs
Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:20:41 AM

If she or he have inspiration to work for sure she will motivate to go every day and if she feel a family to her work for sure she always wanted to go at office.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

get someone's motivation to work, help him feel comfortable with his activities, get advice so that he can have a better idea.give the positive vibes so that he does not feel the hard work .
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:44:12 AM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.
Passion and money, if none of them, then youre wasting your time.
Even for me, passion is the only one.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

I think it differs from person to person, some salespersons may be motivated by a higher commission rate, while white collar workers may be motivated by year-end bonuses. Of course, there are others which are motivated by passion for the job. As for me, I get motivated by the money I get from articles I write.

Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:04:25 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 03:25:39 PM by Mike0222

You motivate a person to work by sharing a inspirational story.
igorechek77

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Motivation in other words is vital energy. If it is a lot, then much is done with pleasure. Little - the person is in the energy hole. Therefore, the goal is to extract energy from different sources - family, love, friendship, sport, hobbies and so on.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

Well, I think the best way is to try to be supportive to the person that is lazy. Trying to show the benefits that you receive from you work. Another thing could be to ask yourself what motivates you to work every day. Then ask him why he has a lack of motivation. Talk and try to resolve the issue.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

I really think that by just being friendly at work and giving commendations to worker boosts their morale. I had a manager before who was really friendly and most of my co-workers loved him because he really motivates us and cheers us up when we are really stressed at work. This kind of attitude lessens stress and pressure at work.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

Motivating an employee would be very helpful for that person to work more for the company. If you see that a person is working hard and imparting a lot for the company then why don't you share something for that person. Rewarding would be very helpful and a great way of appreciating their efforts for the company.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

I really think being cheerful and friendly at work motivates other employees. Happiness and being jolly is really contagious, if everyone is happy at work, work environment will be happy to. People are motivated to work if there's less stress or pressure.
jaycobe24

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

We have a lot of answer for that and if wanted to work that person he/she do all the things best for that work
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:27:14 AM

Always encourage the person to do his best. Appreciate even the most little things that he/she did well.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
hrgo99

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

Its eazy just offer him more money Cool
bibi91011

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

Being a boss it is a great delicate art! There is a very fine line between having your employees coming to work for paycheck or employees sharing same passion as you for what you are doing there! Always choose to share your passion with your people and be there with them!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:57:40 AM

I believe that in order to motivate people to do their jobs is by setting an example for them on how to do it. People follow by example. And I believe also that being a leader is being a good follower. If you have inspired people or have motivated them to do the best in their field, then they will also inspire others to do the same. It is a cycle that everyone should practoce especially in the workplace so that we help each other bring out the best in us.

campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:46:04 AM

I think it's ok to pay enough commission!
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:03:16 AM

To motivate person to work you have to stimulate mind setting, unless his mind is set to work, his goal in mind it would no longer be hard for him to motivate to work, what prompted him to work depend on his will to survive in life a descent, good life that he so desire if he is lazy it won't do him any good.
Florc41

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:11:57 AM

Correct motivation,not only based on incentives and rewards but also praises and a simple pat at their back would make them motivated to work. Giving what is due to or what compensates them will make things and life easy.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:59:15 AM

In a work place incentives work best.

Sellers who are paid based upon commission might work harder than someone on salary since that person might feel that they're guaranteed the pay?
To motivate a person to work we must give credits and appreciate the work they've done.  A simple 'good job' is one great motivation.  Just being able to acknowledge the job well done.  Also another motivation is a raise on pay.  A healthy workplace and workmates and a good boss.
I agree, showing the employee that you care and appreciate the work and effort the're putting at work is a big thing for that person. It will boost his morale and will motivate him to do better because he knows that he was being appreciated. A simple 'good job', 'patbon the back', and some token may help to motivate someone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: