Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate a person to work?  (Read 6304 times)
ronandol198

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:54:11 PM

Motives work is very important, which is something will help you better work.

If you work without motivation, you will surely be discouraged

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:02:20 PM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.
it is very easy to motivate a person to work,just as easy that you talk to him slowly and smootly or encourage them that if you have a work then you have your own money thats it.
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:12:39 PM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.
We motivate by inspiring the personnel, workers or employees to work and of course inspiring them with enthusiasm to work for the accomlishment. And other way we can motivate them to work if we have a fair treatment to our subordinate and you can motivate them if the work they assign are suitable and lastly, many people assume the most important motivator at work is pay so if the salary or remuneration is equal to their service or what they have work is helpful to motivate workers at work.

Howie1400

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:51:03 PM

when I am someone to first find out the existing problems. Then I try to talk to the person and ask what is his greatest dream in life, if I already know it I will try to invite him to think and see the reality of life and encourage him. It is true that better people we give support to be themselves so they feel comfortable living their days. If that person does not meet our expectations, let them know better the way they choose. all we can do is give directions and advise on his choice.
Golegard

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:15:10 PM

To motivate someone to work,  they must be paid well ofcourse.  They also has to be recognized for a job well done.  Being recognized was fulfilling. Learn to appreciate their effort on what they did. Also,  maintain a good working environment for everyone in your office and build friendship and family.

RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:21:59 PM

give comfort to his job and give career opportunities in his work. I'm sure with that to someone to be more passionate in every activity and more cheerful without problem on his work

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:57:41 AM

give comfort to them to do their job well keep inspiring them motivate is really motives their mind and learn to appriciate their effort on what they did and also maintain a good working invironment.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:24:48 AM

To motivate a person , you need to give them your trust . That will help them to be more responsible  .
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:32:11 AM

Every person has a motivation if they work. We don't need to motivate them. There is one thing that they keep in their mind everytime they work. What is that? Maybe their family. And it serves as their motivation to work hard.

dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:37:26 AM

Be an inspiration to all. Show them the benefits you gained from work and if the person is still not interested then might as well not bother.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:39:12 AM

Well, i still believe that the carrot is better than the stick. If a person is motivated to do something for that person's gain. If we're talking about employer employee relations then setting rewards for certain goals really sets motivation on. Much like how we always want to achieve everything in xbox. But for personal motivation, i make smaller goals to make way for my bigger goals then i reward myself with every goals achieved. The one that actually keeps me motivated are the records i keep of my goals

To motivate a person to work the first express to publics exactly what you want them to do.
Second, make an adjustment to the total of time or effort that you’re asking for.
And lastly, make an appeal to their sentiments. Always hear out the sentiments and the voices of the person their frustration, happiness and etc.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:44:23 AM

Anyone who thinks money is the biggest motivator in the workplace, has clearly not managed many people. More than anything people want to feel valued and empowered. Dictating...i.e. the outdated "control and command" management model is fatally flawed, and will create resentment and contempt, no matter how much you pay them, demotivating the individual and eventually the entire team.

If you want people to be motivated, give them the tools/training they need and guide them, but don't dictate. Encourage them to share their views and ideas, and if they're good, implement them. If they're not so good, help them understand the gaps in their thinking, but lead them to it, so that it becomes theirs. Engage in radical candor. No body is above the truth, management included. Respect people's work/life balance. Burnt out people that never have time for family/sleep/self become miserable and unproductive.

I'm a huge believer in agile and agile transformation. When teams start to self-organize, they bond, respect each other, and start to swarm - helping each other with tasks. Agile has cut my team's average working week from 55-60 Hrs to 38-40 Hrs. Like they say, work smarter not harder.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:53:52 AM

I think the best motivation for work is salary. If you are having a big salary, it can lift your morale every month looking forward to payday! Also, don't forget to unwind every once in a while, get together with friends, hang-out with family, and don't forget to give yourself a treat.
I don't think so, although salary has a big factor to be motivated. It is still defend on her/his attitude on how they will be motivated. We can give them piece of advice, we can also help them to find good work. Aside from having big salary, workplace has a bigger factor to someone to be motivated. Even though you have small salary but you have a very nice workplace it is still the best way to motivate a person to work.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:56:47 AM

Always compliment the person that he or she is doing well, just continue the right thing. Inspire them from what you have already experienced, some achievements that can motivate them. Make them trust their selves that they can do and achieve the goal.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:05:11 AM

if you want to motivate someone,i think give him a advice or ask him if he really like to work offer this bitcointalk he can work even at home and everywhere.to motivate a person we need to help them and guide them and tell him to dont think negative tell him tp be positive all the time especially when he had a job.one of us will be inspire to them for not give up.
Ribad

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:20:41 AM

Every person has different motivations for working. All people work because the workplace provides something that you need from work. The something that you obtain from your work impacts your morale, your motivation, and the quality of your life.Some work because the give you input for where you want to be for a distant plan. To motivate a person you can put a flash card spread at selected places in the work place.This strategy can be quite effective to give a push. Wink 
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:08:11 AM

Always compliment the person that he or she is doing well, just continue the right thing. Inspire them from what you have already experienced, some achievements that can motivate them. Make them trust their selves that they can do and achieve the goal.
There are people that no motivation can help. They are entirely in his own world doing whatever they want to. And even the threat of dismissal can not force them to become different.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:02:53 AM

sometimes the reason people are lazy to work is a workplace or environment with friends of his friends.
how to make them spirit?
perhaps by giving direction that the future is in our hands.
 if we succeed,
 many people will praise, but when we fail, they will laugh and leave us.
from there we learn to know who the real friend,
no need to care about the talk of people who criticize us,
the most important is the work well and do the best.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:49:49 AM

Every people need to work for living and everyone should do their work at right time. You can motive a person to doing work by showing the reality of real life and say to fulfill their dream and no one can fulfill their dream without doing the respective work.

djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:59:04 PM

I have no idea.

It seems some people can't wait to leave school and get a job etc. while others just hate working until they retire..

:]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: