Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate a person to work?  (Read 6301 times)
benkhalil3
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 02:38:30 AM

You can easily motivate a person by giving him real examples of real hero's real life experiences and life incidents. You can also motivate someone by admired his work, appreciate his struggle and efforts. We can also motivate someone by gives him rewards, incentive and bonuses and also giving them travelling packages

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jeffery21

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 07:06:20 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2021, 06:42:52 AM by Jeffery21

I will teach you a very important lesson in life: you cannot motivate other people. From inside, inspiration arrives.
So you can use inspiration for fear in general terms. That's the kind of encouragement that tells me I'll shoot you if you're late one more time. Incentive incentive can be used. That's the kind that tells you I'll give you a bonus if you do well. Both work to a limited degree, but particularly in your case, you won't get great results. In order to punish or motivate others, you have nothing that you can do. People just need to want to do things for motivation for development, to develop themselves.

Another useful piece of advice I'll give you: some do and some don't and that's just the way people are.

There's always going to be a kid who doesn't want to participate, like you said. There will always be a kid who loves it. That's about the way that it is. Discover what your tasks are. Often you talk to a kid and say, "it's ok to just sit there but everyone else will be over on the court playing and having fun. If you'd like to come join us you can," and then just let the kid sit there. They'll also join eventually. As long as that is what you can get away with in Upward Games.

It's my personal belief that you should be there for everyone but focus on the people that want your help like Fahad Khan a motivational speaker in Pakistan. You shouldn't spend your time with such a people that don't want your help while ignoring the people that do.

One last piece of advice: Be the change you want to see in the world. I think that's a Gandhi quote.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2021, 10:45:14 AM

You can easily motivate a person by giving him real examples of real hero's real life experiences and life incidents. You can also motivate someone by admired his work, appreciate his struggle and efforts. We can also motivate someone by gives him rewards, incentive and bonuses and also giving them travelling packages
being a good example will help them find what their frustrations don't have , Encouraging will also help but don't extend more because sometimes it will cost them more frustration if they don't meet your advises .

Nora Olin

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:14:51 AM

Work makes people tired, but competitive sports makes people enjoy it. In fact, completing the work in a contest will greatly improve work efficiency.
kinvan f

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:35:51 AM

Money can push the ghosts.
SUNNY F

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:46:45 AM

Set work goals.
Labor and remuneration are equal.
TOM B

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:48:24 AM

Give some work that can learn knowledge.
Set realistic goals.
Give reward.
Nisterse

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 07:46:24 AM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

Realistic goals and giving rewards are the easiest thing to do to motivate someone.
Atek33

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 07:04:46 PM

Especially if I'm thinking that if I sign in to YouTube, I can try to get people to do different things very easily because many people can watch my videos and try to work with great interest in this work. This way I can motivate people.
Mauser

Activity: 1792
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 07:47:27 PM

Give some work that can learn knowledge.
Set realistic goals.
Give reward.

That is a good idea. Having fixed goals to reach means that you directly know of you succeed or don't at your work. It also makes you less depend on your manager who tells you what to do and if you are doing well or not. The goals need to be realistic of course. Another important factor I found is to work with decent people you can get along with.
plandemic_master

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 10:09:41 PM

I think it's important to trust people, but not to work with those who don't do their part in good faith. One time a person can be wrong. The second time can also be forgiven. But if a person lets you down a third time, then it's better not to work with such a person.

This is not a bad person, but it will be a lesson for him that people stop dealing with him.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 12:33:51 AM

......with incentives

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
RPDesim

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 12:57:16 AM

First, you should put them in a workplace they like. Sometimes you can't really motivate person unless they're really willing to be motivated. And the wrong place can't be the place to be motivated, forcing yourself ain't just it.
Liamttw

Activity: 126
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 02:35:39 AM

Can raise his salary.
XUNing

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 08:25:15 AM

Think about the benefits of going to work. Work can make money to support yourself and make new friends.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 452

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 07:08:50 PM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

I can give an example about how I get motivated to focus on my work. There is a very important thing that helps me be focused, having hobbies. When I do something different that I like, I become happier because of not having a monotone life. And it affects me in a good way while I'm doing my job.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Alanin

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 10:20:01 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2021, 10:39:05 PM by Alanin

To create a healthy and ambitious working evironment. You need to know your employees needs. From there you figure out what is required for each individual to create motivation.
Some want high salary, some want a good meal payed by the employer. Some wants to work at specific hours. Theres so much variation in peoples perspectives. You  literally just gotta ask them, and then decide if its worth to follow up on their request.
Just dont accept any ridicolous terms which could cause a negative effect on the company in the long run.
If people dont feel well. Then they shouldnt be allowed to come to work, as this will affect the other workers negatively aswell. And that "feeling bad" while having/being forced to work, will cause a negative imprint in their subcounciesness as they can start to feel trapped with said work. Which then leads to less overall motivation from that individual.

Also random smalltalk for a few minuttes from time to time shows great outcome. Espcially with the more hard labour workers.
If you have an emplpyee whos been pummelin iron for 3 hours, who still has 5 hours left of pummeling before going home. Grab a hold of him a take him out for a totally random 5 minutte break which he dont expect. Do the small talk and show your thanks a respect.

Tldr: know your employees wants & needs. Do general micromanagement

patientforzhou

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 01:03:11 AM

Give certain rewards to stimulate internal competition among employees. I am currently stimulated employees.
GloriaG00586

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 01:05:07 AM

When employees complete a certain job, the most important thing is to get the affirmation from their superiors, which will motivate them to continue to work better.
volodar_v_

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 01:18:01 AM

We must give more compliments to employees and make them feel that they are recognized, so as to urge them to work for the company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: