Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:38:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate a person to work?  (Read 6304 times)
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:18:50 AM

giving rewards to every achievement gives a person motivation to do better in his/her work. setting goals straight and giving them encouraging words also keep a person motivated to do his/her best in work.
moneyafric

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:07:48 AM

Well firstly almost all motivation comes from within, even if it is sparked by outside signals. I would say that firstly there needs to be a reason to work, if that reason is money alone then motivation may always be difficult. If that motivation also comes from believing in the work you are doing or having a passion for it then I think motivation will come much easier.

Motivation can only come when you LOVE what you do. MONEY can also be motivation supplement. Love drives positive emotions to work and money can be practical instrument to prove genuineness of the acclaimed love.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:41:20 AM

Getting high salaries is the most amazing way to get motivate someone. The more people gain , the more they are motivated to work. On the other hand , people are motivated by peaceful work places and great collegues for sure. Enjoyable work athmosfere is one of the most crucial stuff to get motivated.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:58:53 AM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

Makes them comfortable at work. Don't pressure the person. And lastly, make some treats to motivate.

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:56:40 AM

How to motivate a person to work? For me I am going to be a model and good example for the people who actually on their first year in their work. Make him/ her belonged or included in the society. Be friendly and inspiring him/her.

this should be the leader. but the boss is not always the leader
Jejeboys

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:13:49 PM

People takes a comfort in form of money, so use money. Either you take their money away or you give them more money if meet some conditions.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:51:14 PM

To motivate an employee you should appreciate when he/she does something right. Sometimes financially encourage. But what really matters is an inner motivation of an employee. If there isn't any, nothing will help
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:57:50 PM

bie is a very difficult job to motivate people to work. Work is part of human character. it is something that must be in the soul of man. you can use money to motivate a person to work. If you give a lot of money you will want to work.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:11:34 PM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

it seems to me that if a person does not want to work, he will not work, especially if he lives with you, he has a roof over his head, then he does not worry about anything Wink))maybe, if you put some conditions to a person, maybe he will go to work, but it's not a fact
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

I'm mostly feeling myself motivated for a job if I'm rising my skills, being paid (let's call it "rewarded") properly for my hard work, also if I see an influence of my work (for example a happy client, or rising of sells, or whatever). That's a foundation stones I can mark as hight priority for myself.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:34:00 PM

Well, i still believe that the carrot is better than the stick. If a person is motivated to do something for that person's gain. If we're talking about employer employee relations then setting rewards for certain goals really sets motivation on. Much like how we always want to achieve everything in xbox. But for personal motivation, i make smaller goals to make way for my bigger goals then i reward myself with every goals achieved. The one that actually keeps me motivated are the records i keep of my goals

I'd have to agree on this one. But you can actually systematically motivate yourself. It will start with a simple rewards from outside ie money, more rest days even privileges. After such, you can set some goals for yourself such as being promoted or retiring at a certain age. Looking forward to a goal and what you're doing is a means to achieve it could be motivation enough to achieve it. The goal setting is the most important. Depending on the goal, your actions will focus on achieving it

PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:58:07 PM

the only thing i know to motivate a person to work is to think about the result of the work he will did. if the work is better, the result will be better. if you make a mistake and become lazy, the result would not be nice. so think first before work. think first why you do the work and motivate yourself
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:39:04 PM

For me how to motivate person to work. Just always remember  your family because your family needs you and  your income its a big help for your family. Always remember your family is your always priority.
ducnh1022

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

Show him good incentive and motivation, that is the key thing.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:06:51 PM

Appreciation for  the little effort put inn for work should not be over  emphasize,  and accurate rewards should be giving to the person,  its'would make him or her to do  more, in area of his job. Act of sincerity, and trust worthy should be recognize to make others to emulate. All the staff should be treated equally, irrespective of his religious believe, sex, etc,, by so doing your staff is multivated.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:12:18 PM

i believe positive reinforcement is one of the best way. coz he will be working hard if he know he/she will be getting something substantial in the end.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jeremiah_woffy

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:25:37 PM

Positive reinforcement is the best way of how to motivate people to work, showing them the benefits that they could have in return and what it could make them to be in future.
ave_sema

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:30:34 PM

You need to motivate person. First of all, you should understand - why did he come to you. If he needs high salary, tell him work hard for getting it. It is just example, but I tihnk you understand what I mean.
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:09:26 PM

Pay him more, huh?
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:33:53 PM

Well, i still believe that the carrot is better than the stick. If a person is motivated to do something for that person's gain. If we're talking about employer employee relations then setting rewards for certain goals really sets motivation on. Much like how we always want to achieve everything in xbox. But for personal motivation, i make smaller goals to make way for my bigger goals then i reward myself with every goals achieved. The one that actually keeps me motivated are the records i keep of my goals

Well there's lots of ways to motivate a person towards work extrinsically; however, I believe that the best motivator is intrinsic. A person apart from oneself can only do so much to motivate another, but if the motivation comes from within it's easier because it's more potent, and it drives the person better while feeling happy about what he is doing. However, as a manager, you can provide rewards systems, you can make them feel at home at work in the sense that they can work freely through their own personal styles with feeling fulfilled with what they do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: