Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I protect my self from being hack of bitcoin  (Read 4394 times)
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:05:03 PM

Scammers and hackers are everywhere; they will invade your account just to get money.
To secure yourself free from any hackers you should always work and think smart for every detail that you will give.
It’s better to you keep private about some information’s about your bitcoin wallet.
Do not login from any mining sites or any free earning application without knowing some details about it.
You should always confirm that the sites/application that you are entering is a legit and has a good feedback; with this you can secure yourself from hackers.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:18:28 PM

The easiest way to be protected from being hack of bitcoin is to search more legit sites of investing your money.
Because not all investing sites and mining sites are true. Some are created for hacking bitcoin wallets, just like exchangers.
Technology is now very upgrading, we cannot say what technology can do in our daily lives.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:56:01 PM

If you want to be safe from hackers of bitcoin then you should provide yourself an offline wallet and that will give you a good assurance that you are safe for long term safeness of your bitcoin because right now,as the price of bitcoin is keep going up, the hackers are getting more attractive to bitcoin and that is the cause of having more proneness for getting hacked.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
eleah24

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:08:46 PM

For you to protect your self from being hacked of your bitcoin, never trust anyone of you private keys, your wallet addresses, your emails and passwords. Because we may never know the person we trust are the person that would betray us. ans never ever always log in your sccounts on snonymous websites, sometimes these are forms of hackers that they do in order to get more of what are intended for other peoples possession.

abaye (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:59:18 AM

do you have a link for that youtube video ?? cause I really doubt that someone who lost 20BTC in the past will still lose 50 BTC after that , he should had learnt the lesson

obviously the best way to store your bitcoins is with offline wallets , paper wallets should do fine
but even with online wallet it's not easy to hack bitcoins , I have been using online wallets for like 3 years and still haven't had a single problem
so as long as your computer is clean and you aren't clicking shady links your wallet should be fine

but still curious to see that youtube video
here is the link  https://youtu.be/86rNF44Kkbk
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:36:40 AM

There are generally some mistakes we make with our wallet:
1. Always use private browsing.
2. Do not login your wallet when using public network or WiFi.
3. Do not save your important data on desktop or c drive.
4. Do not send private key through social networking site.
If you follow these points you will never loose coins.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:38:57 AM

You should store your Bitcoin in an offline wallet. It is not safe when storing it in exchange wallet. There are too many dangerous hackers now.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Laodungchun

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:05:37 AM

The only thing you have to do is keep your private keys. Keep it safe for other people. And one of the reasons is that our computer viruses are reading the data and it is copied.
TomSawyer

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:40:27 AM

I have been hacked twice. Till now I have no idea what my mistakes were. Just careful in any actions on computer. I hate hackers.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:51:06 AM

5 things you should do:

1. Do not share your id to anyone
2. change your password once every 1 month
3.Use metamask if you want to open mew
4. avoid the use of wifi outside the place because the virus can enter from there
5. Laptop, Pc, and smartphone use passwords to prevent unwanted things from the nearest person or from outsiders

I hope this is useful for you because it works for me

chichiah

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:57:50 AM

As newbie here un bitcoin i didn't know how to protect my account for being hacked.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:00:19 AM

Well more importantly don't you ever connect into a FREE WIFI on some areas, it is possible that it is a fake WIFI that is set by some hackers to steal all of your information on your device. And he is a youtuber right? Maybe he put his bitcoin wallet address on his/her page, giving the hackers a big chance to attack his/her wallet by using some any kind of brute force attacks. So also don't you ever put your bitcoin wallet address on some sites especially at the social media sites.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:13:31 AM

First of all, recognize the person that you trust him if you can use it to avoid hacking the account and then TRADING possible to hack your BITCOIN or you may mistakenly submit your private key
seanskie18

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:33:22 AM

So scary thing. We don't want to be hacked by someone. We can prevent or protect our account from hacking. We have to be wiser everytime we open our account to other devices or other computer. We have to be more careful.

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:36:58 AM

i'm curious with the video , can you show us the link for it?

Tozex