Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:20:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I protect my self from being hack of bitcoin  (Read 4394 times)
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:33:58 AM

Better buy a nano s ledger to minimize the risk of your crypto getting stolen. Also don't tell anyone your private key and keep it for yourself, use Antivirus to prevent malware from getting into your pc. Always make sure to double check before using website as there's a lot of phising site right now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:50:32 AM

Don't believe those youtubers. They might be saying that to increase their posts counts. No one can hack bitcoin wallets unless you lost your private keys.

i totally agree with this.
as long as you know that you were able to protect your private keys you should already feel confident about it.
no need to follow anymore instructions whom others say you need to do in order to secure your wallet.
they may just be doing something to steal details from you.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:08:56 AM

“A crypto-currency exchange in South Korea is shutting down after it was hacked for the second time in less than eight months. Youbit, which lets people buy and sell bitcoins and other virtual currencies, has filed for bankruptcy after losing 17% of its assets in the cyber-attack” ….BBC World. Bitcoins continuous rising price is attracting more and more hackers towards it. Hacking has become the most easy way to have bitcoins. It is always advisable to certified bitcoin wallet. Update antivirus and firmware of your mobile and desktop. Never click on unknown links or email. Always keep on cookies and spam ware protection. Never save your private key on your desktop, laptop or on your mobile. All these things will help you to protect your valuable bitcoin currency.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:23:40 PM

I think the best way to protect yourself from the threat of hacking the bitcoin accounts is you should be careful in every information that you will give.
Since every details or information is very vital which can be used to hack your account so be careful enough.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:06:59 AM

Just yesterday I come across one youtuber where he says
he just wake up and saw his 50 btc was vanish from his exodus wallet  and also before that another 20 btc was vanish
he says he dont even know how this happen.

pls how can I escape this.
One of Bitcoin’s most important features is that transactions aren’t reversible. This means that once you receive Bitcoin, you don’t have to worry about the sender reversing the transaction. But it also means that if your Bitcoin account gets compromised or hacked, they can send it off and you won’t be able to get it back again.
This is why the most important thing we need to do when it comes to our bitcoin is to keep it safe, most people never think about that and that is why we see so many stories of people in the forum losing their money to scammers, I know that securing our coins can be difficult and time consuming but it is way better to take some additional minutes so your coins are safe than to lose them all because of a mistake that you made.
sailordgold

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:29:23 AM

must be careful that our account is safe and not hit hack, one way do not give our private key to others, and do not arbitrarily enter the web gan fear that it pishing Kiss
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:38:56 AM

he just wake up and saw his 50 btc was vanish from his exodus wallet  and also before that another 20 btc was vanish

We can not blame bitcoin if we are being hacked. The one we should blame is ourself since we are the one who makes the decision on where we are going to store our bitcoin. This just simply shows the importance of being smart on choosing which wallet you should use to secure your bitcoin well. Being careless will surely lead to loss of money and wasted efforts. In my case, I only store my bitcoin in a trusted wallet.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 02:42:41 AM

coinbase have insurance up to $500000 (?) for your account, but in case of big hacks it might be months/years to get funds back. and last few weeks a lot of their users are unable to buy or access account due extreme overloads. it steel feels safer to keep some funds on coinbase, but hardware wallet under the pillow might feels even better

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:44:29 AM

You can protect yourself from being hacked by being careful on choosing which wallet you are going to use in storing your bitcoin. Lack of carefulness will surely end up on being hacked which will make you loss your money. If you don't want to be hacked then you should atleast be smart and careful on whom you are going to trust. Avoid getting into some untrusted transaction also because that can also lead to scam and being hacked.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:12:25 AM

With the increasing value of today's bitcoin, you have to deal with many hacker frauds, you can carry all your bitcoins in one night. It is best to keep your password secret and do not let anyone know. Avoid posting personal information online. Set a long password to keep your wallet high security

Yousint0r

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:03:04 AM

move your money from exchange sites and use safe wallets.

many fake sites and virus try to stole your money
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:07:06 AM

If someone send you a link to have more earnings in a fastest way.
Thinks about it as a spam to get your account' details like passwords and information,
Or to know about your bitcoins earning...
Don't be greedy...

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
merszxc

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

dont ever click the unknown because it virus or secure your account that other people can touch
enterprevic1

Activity: 64

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:27:03 AM

Simple as ABC. Do not be greedy(you should know what I mean) do not invest in scam programmes and hyip and also do not reveal key or passwords to anyone and never click on spam links

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
Bryan13

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:38:23 AM

On my opinion, you should not trust anyone. Trust only yourself. You should keep your account secure, do not show or tell anyone about your account/address/privatekey. So your account is safe. And dont try to register or put your account on other site to prevent it.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:47:44 AM

The number one precursor method to prevent your bitcoin wallet from being hacked is don't trust any body, with that you are safe. One of the mistake most people make is revealing the secret key to another person, you can do this without your own knowledge like letting people to have access into where you store your wallet ID and with that your wallet can easily be hacked. And again most of us store our wallet ID and secret key on an online store like our e-mail draft and with that when our email is hacked into our bitcoin is no longer safe from being hacked also.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:25:57 PM

You can protect yourself from being hacked by being careful on choosing which wallet you are going to use in storing your bitcoin. Lack of carefulness will surely end up on being hacked which will make you loss your money. If you don't want to be hacked then you should atleast be smart and careful on whom you are going to trust. Avoid getting into some untrusted transaction also because that can also lead to scam and being hacked.
I agree that this is basically our responsibility, we must be cautious, we are the banks for ourselves, therefore we must also protect ourselves)
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:09:54 PM

must be careful that our account is safe and not hit hack, one way do not give our private key to others, and do not arbitrarily enter the web gan fear that it pishing Kiss
There is no doubt in saying this that never tell anyone about the bitcoins you have and never ever open your accounts from the computers of others, the phishing term used here needs to be understand, in this the attackers make a mask of the login page and stick it on the original page, after getting the real credentials of the desired individual, it just disappears and no one notices this. The best practice is to refresh your page 2-3 times before logging in.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

dont ever click the unknown because it virus or secure your account that other people can touch
Yeah these are the tricks that hackers use to use so if someone is sending you some kind of link or something else just ignore it and not to click it maybe they will get your all data and your bitcoin key word to hack all of your bitcoin so I would like to say just be carefully and protect your bitcoin from getting hacked. Now in several areas bitcoin is being use as asset and they hold for long time just in bitcoin wallet so you should also go for it and save your bitcoin.
Tatalk

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:32:12 PM

The only way for being protected from the hack of anything is to keep your password and other keys very confidential and same is for BTC. The very safe method is to keep your bitcoin wallet and block chain wallet's very confidential because it is the only place where hackers can steal your money and moreover the cryptocurrency is also prone to hacking because it is not yet centralized and government has no control over it, so it provides upper hand to the hackers, so by keeping your password and pin very confidential and enjoys safe bitcoining.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: