Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I protect my self from being hack of bitcoin  (Read 4394 times)
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

You can protect yourself from hacking, through register your account from legit and high security provider e-wallets companies. Aside from that you should be careful in giving some personal information for privacy purposes.
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

Protect your wallet from hacking. Hmm. At the very least, do not click on the links to the left that are sent to you by mail. This is one of the most viral motives.
thienhadoi

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

Marinecoin with friendly system and fast processing speed with each receive and transfer MTC. Speed ​​is 500% faster than bitcoin. That saves time and ensures the safety of your property. That also means very low fees.
The administrators are friendly and support you very quickly.
Community with the participation of individuals around the world. A strong community and always welcome you.
Marinecoin with their comeback, they bring a treat too when you join the Marinecoin community with a reward of 450000 MTC.
Join the Marinecoin community and enjoy the fun.
https://marineco.in/
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:12:29 AM

By the way the bitcoin is not do anything hack in their members .in that reason maybe outside can do hack of someone els here in bitcoin .nowadays there are so many intruder especially when the money is going to be discussed there or where talking about money in this case being hack is just uses ethreum ERC20 and with private key so or as that not to hack or get any body yours bitcoin because of the stupidity of people and in such situation when your ethreum is really hacking so you need to replace or upgrade your ethreum and just keep it up and change everything. What's there now that's just my idea and that kind of hacking one more that you do not really believed anyone or anyone who has emailed you or youre got a message any body especially if you are not your group .so do not believed it right away you might be the next victims to hacker procedure .
Prachi010203

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:30:53 AM

I came across over an article of cointopper which provides a perfect tips to save your cryptocurrency assets from being hacked.

Here is a link: How to save your cryptocurrency from being hacked
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

It seems to me that after the loss of 20 btc, or you will go crazy)) or you will do everything to prevent this from happening again, you will secure yourself, he also loses another 50 btc)) this is a story I consider fiction!
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

for me the number one precursor method to prevent your bitcoin wallet from being hacked is don't trust any body, with that you are safe. One of the mistake most people make is revealing the secret key to another person, You should keep your account secure, do not show or tell anyone about your account/address/privatekey. So your account is safe. And dont try to register or put your account on other site to prevent it.
ologoff

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

An Hardware Wallet is the best choice you can make to prevent to be hacked, give a look at Ledger and Trezor
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

Bitcoin is not Identify and high-security full coin. If Bitcoin transaction does not Identify so Bitcoin is not hacked. As long as your private key and your pass do not share another person until then your Bitcoin saved.

I suggest that you change your password more often, if you have big amount of coins in your account, it is better to guard it with a back up copy and do not share to anyone.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

Just yesterday I come across one youtuber where he says
he just wake up and saw his 50 btc was vanish from his exodus wallet  and also before that another 20 btc was vanish
he says he dont even know how this happen.

pls how can I escape this.
I think the best thing to do is not to trust people with your account and your money. It will help you keepsake your money.

chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

An Hardware Wallet is the best choice you can make to prevent to be hacked, give a look at Ledger and Trezor
Yeah, local wallet is the hardest wallet for being hacked . So using the freeze wallet will be the best, i will suggest you to try with ledger nano S , one of the best way to keep your tokens.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

Just yesterday I come across one youtuber where he says
he just wake up and saw his 50 btc was vanish from his exodus wallet  and also before that another 20 btc was vanish
he says he dont even know how this happen.

pls how can I escape this.
I think the best thing to do is not to trust people with your account and your money. It will help you keepsake your money.

Always have a back up with your files, there will come a time that your computer can have a problem so its better to keepsafe all your files with a hardrive or anything that can save your files.
louis sean

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

I protect my self from being hack of bitcoin, for me first is don't trust any site that will introduce the scam, and don't give all the information to you, being smart to the hackers.
savitardty

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

I protect my wallet by storing private key data securely and make backups of important data, don't visit the website which could harms you computer and always update your anti virus, and if your bitcoin balance more than 2 btc I recommend to use offline wallet.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

Just keep to your self your private key...your password. Dont just fill up any sites requiring your details.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

You can always protect yourself with being hack. The first thing to do is do not click any links given to you that is suspicious because sometimes there virus that will infect your computer. Always double check the site you are going because hackers now always have a way to imitate the site they want to target. Don't fall for you can double your money scheme because sometimes there's a hidden agenda there.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

Bitcoin is not Identify and high-security full coin. If Bitcoin transaction does not Identify so Bitcoin is not hacked. As long as your private key and your pass do not share another person until then your Bitcoin saved.

I suggest that you change your password more often, if you have big amount of coins in your account, it is better to guard it with a back up copy and do not share to anyone.

what kind of backup do you mean? In my understanding if sb gets into your address and sends btc away, they're gone after first confirmation??

Sakhawat169

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:31:56 AM

The transaction of BTC are online.So, it can be hack.So,don't share your key/password with any one.And must have to save your computer from others. Smiley Smiley
ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

Choose the storage for your BTC carefully. Don't let other people make this choice for you. Just today 30 mln Tether Usdt tokens have been stolen by hackers. By this I mean maybe it's a better idea to store your cryptocurrency on your PC or a flash card. At least your safety will depend just on you.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

how to get away from the hacker is checking your site twice, and don't leave your account in the computer, unless you access your own computer and just you can access it, checking the website URL is very important because right now we can see that there are so many phishing websites in this world. you need to make sure it's not a phishing website

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: