Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I protect my self from being hack of bitcoin  (Read 4394 times)
yron51

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:49:46 AM

We can protrect ourselves to hacker using a hardware wallet that wallet can help to hide our private key the better security that use Trezor or Ledger to protect our holding specially our bitcoins
Liona88

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:54:05 AM

I think i can protect myself from being hack just to dont sen my private key just keep it secret and private from anyone
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:05:50 AM

For me it very simple to prevent from hacking your bitcoins. Never ever give you PK to anyone. THe safest way is Save your bitcoin in hard wallets.

CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:11:03 AM

Just yesterday I come across one youtuber where he says
he just wake up and saw his 50 btc was vanish from his exodus wallet  and also before that another 20 btc was vanish
he says he dont even know how this happen.

pls how can I escape this.

To protect yourself, first, do not visit suspicious sites and links that are untrusted. There are some links being sent in your email that sometimes if you put your address, or you log in, you are being hacked already. Also, always check your browser if there are suspicious things in there.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:35:30 AM

All you can do to store your bitcoins safely is to store it in a secure wallet, paper wallets are more secure as you can store the private keys in a printed form and store it safely and one must keep in mind not to share your private keys to anyone, don't hold bitcoins on online exchanges and online wallets as they are more prone to hacking and losing of bitcoins. hardware wallets are also safe as they are not directly connected to the internet, Trezor wallet, ledger nano S are much safer in holding your crypto currencies safely from hacking.

ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:09:56 AM

The best way to protect hacker from their attack, is to stop saving your private key or your password online, example using an email or other online access, because them use to hit some one email to get access to your wallet.
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:36:19 PM

I think the most correct option is to store your coins on cold or hardware purses that are disconnected from the Internet!
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:58:51 PM

For me it very simple to prevent from hacking your bitcoins. Never ever give you PK to anyone. THe safest way is Save your bitcoin in hard wallets.
For me you can really protect your self and your bitcoin to hack from the hackers by using a trusted wallet and i will recommend that coinbase is really a good wallet so the hackers can not able to hack your bitcoin.
aliceayag

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:21:26 AM

You can protect your account by choosing a safe and secure wallet with 2fa security. Also, don't trust anyone, don't give any information about your wallets such as passwords.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:28:19 AM

Well, we do not know when the hackers attack on our wallet, and how they detect that our wallet has a bitcoin, i think this is also our fault because when we open our wallet, we need to aware on what we open or clicking a new site that pump when we are online in our wallet.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:51:58 AM

he just wake up and saw his 50 btc was vanish from his exodus wallet  and also before that another 20 btc was vanish

I think using cold storage is the best way to secure our wallets. and I advise not to store too many coins in the wallet. because hackers always eyeing a wallet that the number of coins a lot. and we must always be careful every time we make a transaction.

Ambrosius

Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:43:48 AM

First, you should make sure that you are enrolling only in global and leading Bitcoin companies, and learn how to identify possible Bitcoin fraud. Second, take basic security steps: secure email accounts, secure social media accounts, use unique and powerful passwords for all online accounts, and most importantly enable two-factor authentication.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:01:40 AM

Protect your self from hackers is so important.check the website properly we all see theres so many fake websites right now.And make sure your the only one who knows your privacy and never tell anyone because they might try to access yours
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

We can search more info on other site and learn how to make an offline wallet.I think if we have money we can buy trezor or ledger so you can move your bitcoin into that wallet.Keep our private keys and don't tell anyone if you are not trusted them.If we want to protect yourself from hackers just use our personal mobile and computer for accessing your bitcoin account and our personal wallet and don't share the password of your wallet with any one.
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:20:16 AM

You have to share your assets into the different exchanges and wallets. You can also buy card for to keep your bitcoins in it. There are options but keep them divided is the only way to protect your gains.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

Dont trust to anyone. Only yorself. Dont put your account to any sites.

To protect our self from hack of bitcoin, we must to be carefull of our password and the  private key to put in a hàrd wallet or paper wallet and we put it in a safe place.We don't trust any people or let others to know about that so that it will not hack from others.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

The safety of your wallet depends on how properly you encrypt it, most of the times its out duty and responsibility to protect ourselves from the hackers as it may be our fault when we get hacked, sometimes we get careless with our private keys, frequently logging into wallets making it easy for the hackers, you can use hardware wallets, which aren't as easy to hack into as they store coins offline, you can also keep your coins in cold storage, they are safest there

Bitcoin to the moon
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

I think the best was is to activate a google authenticator in your accounts so that it will increase your security level and hackers can not get access into your wallet easily. Also save your private keys offline and do not lost or miss it. Do not let your private keys be made known to any other people  even to your friends because they can access your wallet and steal your bitcoin from your wallet.
louis sean

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

Do not keep your data in online storage, when your email gets hacked then all access to your online storage will be stolen all. Better print on paper and keep your private key.
Fawez

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

A private key connects a bitcoins holder or other virtual currency to his wallet, through a coded signature, and allows him to spend it. In other words, if someone gets it, they will have access to your crypto-currencies. So you have to find the right balance between the need to keep this combination within clicks, to easily access its digital assets, and to ensure its confidentiality. No question, therefore, to scribble it on a fly sheet, to keep it in a file free of access on its computer or to communicate it to a third by e-mail. There are more, if not much more, secure ways to store this data.
The first option available to crypto-currencies holders is to keep the private key on the servers of the trading platform they have invested in. The problem is the risks of hacking and blocking the funds by the governments to which this solution is exposed.
Another possibility is to go through a wallet software. There are two types: Web wallets, online-hosted portfolios, and mobile wallets, which, as the name implies, are available on smartphone. Security usually goes through a pin code at the launch of the application and a recovery sentence.
The third possible scenario is to download the entire blockchain on its hard drive. Installing these software (e.g., Bitcoin clients) is obviously a consumable solution in disk space and memory (count 150 gigabytes for Bitcoin Blokchain), but the advantage is that there is no need to restore its trust In the hands of a third party to validate its transactions. The user's computer thus becomes part of the security of the entire network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: