Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Just-Dice.com : Invest in 1% House Edge Dice Game  (Read 435297 times)
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 06:17:55 PM

So sick of the lag today.

It takes too much time to see the result of a bet Sad
Zephir

Activity: 533
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 06:23:39 PM

By the way, ASICSRUS is being paid by primedice so everything he says is corrupt. Put him on ignore please.
He got paid for his signature, but he is accusing primedice to be a scam too.
In fact, there is no need for dooglus to cheat, because he always earns the 1%fee of the winnigs, so he will gain more if the users win.
But everything is possible.

Signatures lead to paid signature programs which leads to spam!

Clearly we must eliminate the signatures... or ban the paid sig programs
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 06:26:32 PM

Yes, signature does not mean that you like the website or whatsoever.
It just means that you want some free btc easily.
wolverine.ks

Activity: 375

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 06:31:30 PM

ticer,

any chance of adding a JD profits Twitter feed to your project?
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 07:56:41 PM

By the way, ASICSRUS is being paid by primedice so everything he says is corrupt. Put him on ignore please.

That's a good idea.

In fact, there is no need for dooglus to cheat, because he always earns the 1%fee of the winnigs, so he will gain more if the users win.

That's not right.  I get 10% of new net investor profits each week.  That is, I only take commission if the site profits.  That is, only if players lose.

You may be getting confused with the house edge, which is 1%.  That just means that the odds are set such that each play expects to lose 1% of everything they risk in the long term.  But a) that 1% is kind of theoretical - the actual house profit depends on luck and b) the house profit goes to the investors, not me; I only take 10% of that house profit as commission.

But your overall point is still sound - there's no need for me to cheat because the odds are already in the house's favour, and mathematics will make sure that the house wins in the long run.

More to the point, I *can't* cheat without it becoming obvious.  The rolls are all provably fair.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
maqifrnswa

Activity: 454

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:13:27 PM

important question: is dooglas from sifl and olly? chester's friend?
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:56:09 PM

" That's a good idea. "

yes because you know all i will point out is damaging to your ponzi "investment vehicle" , i'm here to expose the obvious!!

" That's not right.  I get 10% of new net investor profits each week.  That is, I only take commission if the site profits.  That is, only if players lose.

You may be getting confused with the house edge, which is 1%.  That just means that the odds are set such that each play expects to lose 1% of everything they risk in the long term.  But a) that 1% is kind of theoretical - the actual house profit depends on luck and b) the house profit goes to the investors, not me; I only take 10% of that house profit as commission.

But your overall point is still sound - there's no need for me to cheat because the odds are already in the house's favour, and mathematics will make sure that the house wins in the long run. "

imho 10% chance they user walks away with any of his bank+
your maths(the way it's coded) will make sure that the house wins in the long(short) run.

More to the point, I *can't* cheat without it becoming obvious.  The rolls are all provably fair.

IT'S OBVIOUS!!!!! PLUS YOU ARE PROLLY WHALES!!!! Grin

PROVABLY
FAIR? =
KOOL AID!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW STUPID YOU LOOK SAYING THAT IN THIS DAY?LOLOLOL

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 08:58:17 PM

ASICSRUS, shut up. Ffs.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 09:00:30 PM

ASICSRUS, shut up. Ffs.

i'm free promoing his stock on Wall Street!!!  Grin Reverse merger rumours otcbb/pinks *JMHO!!!*

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 09:33:29 PM

ASICSRUS, shut up. Ffs.
Ignoring is the best solution here. This just feeds the troll.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 09:59:46 PM

That's a good idea.

That's not right.  I get 10% of new net investor profits each week.  That is, I only take commission if the site profits.  That is, only if players lose.

You may be getting confused with the house edge, which is 1%.  That just means that the odds are set such that each play expects to lose 1% of everything they risk in the long term.  But a) that 1% is kind of theoretical - the actual house profit depends on luck and b) the house profit goes to the investors, not me; I only take 10% of that house profit as commission.

But your overall point is still sound - there's no need for me to cheat because the odds are already in the house's favour, and mathematics will make sure that the house wins in the long run.

More to the point, I *can't* cheat without it becoming obvious.  The rolls are all provably fair.

Well, you have access to the server seed, so you can know the rolls on beforehand... You could play and win whenever you want and that could be considered cheating - you would be cheating against the investors, not the players.

I'm not saying you are doing this, I'm just saying that would be the logical way to cheat in your position.

dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 11:56:36 PM

Well, you have access to the server seed, so you can know the rolls on beforehand... You could play and win whenever you want and that could be considered cheating - you would be cheating against the investors, not the players.

I'm not saying you are doing this, I'm just saying that would be the logical way to cheat in your position.

Yes, I can play and win whenever I want to.  JD isn't provably fair in the slightest for investors; they have to trust that I don't look at the seeds.

It *is* provably fair for the players, and I thought that's what we were talking about.  Some guy was angry that I had "cheated" him out of his bitcent, didn't understand or want to understand provable fairness, and was making a lot of noise about it.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 12:00:31 AM

Yes, I can play and win whenever I want to.  JD isn't provably fair in the slightest for investors; they have to trust that I don't look at the seeds.

It *is* provably fair for the players, and I thought that's what we were talking about.  Some guy was angry that I had "cheated" him out of his bitcent, didn't understand or want to understand provable fairness, and was making a lot of noise about it.
This is why I don't ever want to do customer service.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 12:04:28 AM

This is why I don't ever want to do customer service.
+1. I prefer to code, give/sell it to someone and never ever look back at it.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 12:25:07 AM

Yes, I can play and win whenever I want to.  JD isn't provably fair in the slightest for investors; they have to trust that I don't look at the seeds.

It *is* provably fair for the players, and I thought that's what we were talking about.  Some guy was angry that I had "cheated" him out of his bitcent, didn't understand or want to understand provable fairness, and was making a lot of noise about it.

provably fair is provably kool aid put your money where your mouth is mr sock puppet lets say 10BTC i will win this! bets/\+amount effect the outcome and i suspect you track ip addresses once a tricky player is spotted

maqifrnswa

Activity: 454

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 12:30:12 AM

Provably fair means that you can use math to repeat the exact roll and get the same outcome. There's no way to cheat gamblers. You know you can prove every bet in the site's existence was fair by looking at bet seeds?  But everyone knows math is just someone's opinion...

Back to more serious topics,  is dooglas' name taken from Chester's invisible friend from sifl and olly (the sock puppet?)
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 03:13:14 AM

Provably fair means that you can use math to repeat the exact roll and get the same outcome. There's no way to cheat gamblers. You know you can prove every bet in the site's existence was fair by looking at bet seeds?  But everyone knows math is just someone's opinion...

Back to more serious topics,  is dooglas' name taken from Chester's invisible friend from sifl and olly (the sock puppet?)

Please don't feed the troll.  He is either too stupid to understand or doesn't want to understand.  Either way it's a waste of energy to engage him any more.

My name was made up on the spur of the moment many years ago and means nothing.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 08:56:52 AM

What we need is a more modern forum system where useless idiots can be down-voted. This would work similar to reddit except the linear discussion structure would remain. Instead of putting people on ignore they would be down-voted and hidden, with an option to reveal their posts when people need to understand why they were down-voted.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 09:24:25 AM

Have you seen reddit? It's full of idiots and groupthink, and I'm sure voting encourages that.

If a certain number of downvotes are needed to cause someone's post to gain a visible reduction in size or colour and upvotes simply counter this negation, then gaming the system would be difficult. Also make it so only full members with enough activity are allowed to vote and upvotes don't push the posts up because the linear structure is always preserved, so a upvote only serves to counter a down vote.
wolverine.ks

Activity: 375

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 09:49:15 AM

why not just require a few hundred satoshi per post?
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: