Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE]  (Read 7804 times)
catastrophie

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:25:22 PM

Bitcoin Growth Bot is getting ready for the big day as we launch the trading bot tomorrow. Huge step forward for transparency in the lending sector and currencies as a whole!

Also processing all needed NCL bounty transactions that are waiting.

Jordon,

Will the bot be visible tomorrow or will that feature be unlocked with the rest of the website?
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:28:31 PM

Bitcoin Growth Bot is getting ready for the big day as we launch the trading bot tomorrow. Huge step forward for transparency in the lending sector and currencies as a whole!

Jordon,

Will the bot be visible tomorrow or will that feature be unlocked with the rest of the website?

The bot will be visible tomorrow to be tracked in real time by everyone!

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:32:32 PM

FYI -

First, a big congratulations to Waves-NG​ upgrade, Waves hitting $10 and everything else that you guys have pulled off in the past few days. I am greatly looking for forward to the smart contracts in 2018!

I understand assets need to be verified by the Waves team. This is in regard to:

Nucleus (NCL) with identifier code: C7kLesHCnqhDSNNgTuCiiMGr3qaEX1oGAXiJ8gTqzyku

Is there any information I could provide to help the process. For example all of the information coinmarketcap requests for listing.

There is decent daily volume which is growing but many people feel having to paste the identifier code twice in order to pull up the token instead of typing the name is a turn off.

Please let me know if there is anything I could provide to help the process along.

Thank you

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:22:01 PM

FYI -

First, a big congratulations to Waves-NG​ upgrade, Waves hitting $10 and everything else that you guys have pulled off in the past few days. I am greatly looking for forward to the smart contracts in 2018!

I understand assets need to be verified by the Waves team. This is in regard to:

Nucleus (NCL) with identifier code: C7kLesHCnqhDSNNgTuCiiMGr3qaEX1oGAXiJ8gTqzyku

Is there any information I could provide to help the process. For example all of the information coinmarketcap requests for listing.

There is decent daily volume which is growing but many people feel having to paste the identifier code twice in order to pull up the token instead of typing the name is a turn off.

Please let me know if there is anything I could provide to help the process along.

Thank you

Support Agent 5 minutes ago
Hello.

At the moment we do not accept requests for verification.

The verification procedure is changing, and we'll announce it as soon as it's finalized

Thank you for understanding.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
catastrophie

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:33:22 PM

Jordon,

Perfect,  this is going to be exciting.  Thank you!
cryptobengal

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:47:21 PM

yes , great communication, makes all investors feel more at ease, and yes interesting to see how it all comes together this week, wishing everyone great success in this project as this moves along into a new and Potentially explosive year of growth 2018
VladPoly

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:04:26 AM

Thanks to all, I receaved my tokent today
catastrophie

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:02:00 PM

Jordon,

Here we go ladies and gents, hold on to your hats!

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nucleus/bitcoin-growth-bot/2358348
miKcrypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:18:21 PM

Jordon,

Woo trading bot is live!

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:02:26 PM

Jordon,

Woo trading bot is live!

Nucleus' bot is live! Lending platform 2.0

Transparency in the cryptocurrency markets is here! The future is now!

Track the bot performance in real time - https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io 

#RealBot #Nucleus #NCL #MOONRISE

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
digitaldanny

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:16:38 PM

There is already a token with same name and symbol of NCL. Why are you using the same name?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1499612.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607774.0
craigwatkins01

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:22:46 PM

How do we know that the tokens trading on the waves platform are tokens purchased in the pre-ico and not tokens being held by Jordan? Not trying to throw any distrust out there, just would like some kind of confirmation that these are indeed tokens purchased during the token sale.
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:30:46 PM

There is already a token with same name and symbol of NCL. Why are you using the same name?

Both of those tokens are long dead what are you talking about...

catastrophie

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:34:09 PM

There WAS a token over a year ago that failed.  No reason not to use the same name, really other than people who go digging.  Even if you google NCL token or NCL or NCL coin it brings up 99% Norwegian Cruise Line...
catastrophie

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:47:53 PM

How do we know that the tokens trading on the waves platform are tokens purchased in the pre-ico and not tokens being held by Jordan? Not trying to throw any distrust out there, just would like some kind of confirmation that these are indeed tokens purchased during the token sale.

As of right now you can visit this link:

http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/C7kLesHCnqhDSNNgTuCiiMGr3qaEX1oGAXiJ8gTqzyku     

<-------- C7kLesHCnqhDSNNgTuCiiMGr3qaEX1oGAXiJ8gTqzyku the end of the URL is the identifier that you need to enter to find the NCL on the Waves Platform.

So there are a few things to look at here...

1.  The amount of coins/tokens in the first wallet shown is 33% of the total 24,000,000 which is what was being set aside as stated by Jordan and on the website.

2.  Once the January ICO coins are burned we should also see on the same page the total drop from 24 million to around 19 million.

3.  You can see wallet number 3 --- 3PJp9GDNZWWQgcVF72kd76y2bQvXR551woR this is the wallet containing the ICO tokens that were to be sold in January after the pre ICO.

4.  I see my current holdings listed and my wallet address on this account as well.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:03:09 PM

As of right now you can visit this link:

http://dev.pywaves.org/assets/C7kLesHCnqhDSNNgTuCiiMGr3qaEX1oGAXiJ8gTqzyku     

<-------- C7kLesHCnqhDSNNgTuCiiMGr3qaEX1oGAXiJ8gTqzyku the end of the URL is the identifier that you need to enter to find the NCL on the Waves Platform.

So there are a few things to look at here...

1.  The amount of coins/tokens in the first wallet shown is 33% of the total 24,000,000 which is what was being set aside as stated by Jordan and on the website.

2.  Once the January ICO coins are burned we should also see on the same page the total drop from 24 million to around 19 million.

3.  You can see wallet number 3 --- 3PJp9GDNZWWQgcVF72kd76y2bQvXR551woR this is the wallet containing the ICO tokens that were to be sold in January after the pre ICO.

4.  I see my current holdings listed and my wallet address on this account as well.

I am ready to burn the tokens. I have the Waves needed to run a full node to do this. Installing and setting up the node is going to require some time and research. i have begun researching it and there is a lot to learn.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:43:16 PM

What does it mean when you say the bot is live, where can we see it trade?

When we gonna see NCL on other exchanges, in all honesty DEX sucks, spreads are size of a football field, difficult to use. We not gonna see much growth unless its on better user friendlier exchange

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:58:52 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 09:30:59 PM by Bitcoingrowthbot.io

When we gonna see NCL on other exchanges, in all honesty DEX sucks, spreads are size of a football field, difficult to use. We not gonna see much growth unless its on better user friendlier exchange

Click on the performance graph on the website and it will take you to a third party website verifying the performance. It updates in real time every five minutes.

Waves DEX sucks? It just hit a billion dollar market cap and is the fastest exchange. The volume of Nucleus has nothing to do with the exchange. Waves is set to compete with Ethereum in the near future when it releases it's smart contracts. Except Waves is decentralized and we all know who are behind Ethereum.

My coins are locked up for a year. So I am in a rush to make this a success correctly, not by next week.

Marketing when the lending program is open is way more effective. That will bring huge volume. NCL will be listed on coinmarketcap and Waves.

Early adopters will reap the biggest reward.

But those interested in a pump and dump are in the wrong project.

This is to build a legacy.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:54:51 AM

Click on the performance graph on the website and it will take you to a third party website verifying the performance. It updates in real time every five minutes.

Waves DEX sucks? It just hit a billion dollar market cap and is the fastest exchange. The volume of Nucleus has nothing to do with the exchange. Waves is set to compete with Ethereum in the near future when it releases it's smart contracts. Except Waves is decentralized and we all know who are behind Ethereum.

My coins are locked up for a year. So I am in a rush to make this a success correctly, not by next week.

Marketing when the lending program is open is way more effective. That will bring huge volume. NCL will be listed on coinmarketcap and Waves.

Early adopters will reap the biggest reward.

But those interested in a pump and dump are in the wrong project.

This is to build a legacy.

At the moment there is a gap of atleast 8 weeks between now and when the lending program is scheduled. Any gap without any activity will be detrimental. Marketing can start after the lending starts but what till then. For the sustenance of buoyancy and interest of people, there has to be day to day activity. Telegram official chat can be one of them. Releasing official youtube videos periodically can be another one. LIVE sessions every now and then are very healthy too. Its important that the price on DEX is always at a healthy and buoyant level. I dont think the price will maintain if this gap of 8 weeks is not filled.
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:14:07 AM

Returns of 8-10% is very good in general terms. I agree that will be a huge investment opportunity for people who are not in crypto.

I am unable to understand the maths. Lets take an example. I lend 1000 NCL (@ rate of $1.5) of value $1500. After 180 days my $1500 grows to $2500. At that time NCL rate is $40 and hence I will be paid back 62.5 NCL. So I have in my hand $2500. Now, had I just kept and hold on to the 1000 NCL, it would fetch me $40000. Even If I hold on to $1500 worth of BTC, it will give me far far more attractive returns. The price of BTC when I purchased 500 NCL on 25th Nov. was $8300 and it doubled since then. Leave alone, the daily flow of various legitimate transparent and also lucrative, ICO opportunities. Now why will anyone in crypto like the 8-10% returns in lending. Agreed that 8-10% for people who are not in crypto is lucrative.

I would like to understand this. Am I missing something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: