Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people says gold is better?  (Read 11631 times)
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:06:23 AM

The main reason is gold can be accepted by everyone, I'm sure that when you want to sell gold to anyone then you will not have trouble finding buyers, even gold we can mortgage, but if bitcoin then people do not necessarily know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
666#666

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

I surmise that individual dont recognize what is the genuine significance or genuine estimation of bitcoin. other individuals said that gold is vastly improved than bitcoin in light of the fact that gold is really steady the cost or expanding in the moderate procedure so that on the off chance that you purchase gold in higher value, you can offer it in additionally higher cost yet you dont get any benefit or high benefit by purchase and offering gold. as opposed to bitcoin that the cost isn't steady and you can purchase bitcoin for low cost and following couple of months you can offer it as the cost regards you, in bitcoin you can get a ton of benefit yet you have to hold up until the point when the cost is expanding.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1855

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:48:52 AM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Simply because gold is not anymore used as a form of payment nowadays, especially in terms of buying very ordinary things such as those you can get from supermarkets and restaurants. Gold, as we all know, have turned from a form of currency in the old age to a store of value today. Gold is already treated as an asset and not as a money. No one would buy a can of pineapple tidbits using gold.

Gold is still better in terms of investment, especially with regard to its price stability and security, than Bitcoin. But if you are looking at a faster growth of your investment, you should be investing in Bitcoin instead.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

People says gold is better because there is an specific price and value for gold. Unlike bitcoin, you can't predict its specific price and value.
.Gold can be also sell to anybody and anytime. Unlike bitcoin, not all business organization accepts bitcoin.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
because gold is a precious metal and hard to get, in ancient times gold used to make payments but for now gold used as luxury goods and jewellery so for now, no one makes payments using gold, because gold is a luxury ..
that's the reason why people think gold is the best ..
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

People says gold is better because there is an specific price and value for gold. Unlike bitcoin, you can't predict its specific price and value.
.Gold can be also sell to anybody and anytime. Unlike bitcoin, not all business organization accepts bitcoin.
well, in this case, gold does have an intrinsic value, and has a stable price. and the price continues to rise in every year, but gold can indeed be saved. but, for businessmen like us, I think bitcoin is easier to use, and better.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

because gold is a precious metal and hard to get, in ancient times gold used to make payments but for now gold used as luxury goods and jewellery so for now, no one makes payments using gold, because gold is a luxury ..
that's the reason why people think gold is the best ..
- Gold has a long historical tradition, it exists over time and gives many people a wealth, a huge source of profits, especially it is very stable and safe, people still choose it as a saving asset for the future of the children. In short, it has created trust for everyone, the features of gold make people feel it is a good choice for investing in this society, however, this will soon change when cryptocurrency growing strongly, gradually gold will no longer fit the requirements of society

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

I do not know why they say gold is better than bitcoin, while bitcoin transactions are spreading in their midst.
My speculation, maybe they do not know bitcoin or do not know how to use bitcoin, when in fact they admit that bitcoin is better than gold.
Gold is a measure of value worldwide, gold is accepted worldwide, they are used to make jewelry and very stable. Gold is a tangible asset and is suitable for everyone. Bitcoin is just a digital currency that has not been widely accepted around the world. Bitcoin fluctuates frequently, suitable for venture capitalists. So, I think Bitcoin is not better than gold.
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

everyone has their own opinions, if they say gold is better because gold investments are safer to do than on digital currency investments
JoshuaBlack1

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

Gold has been the traditional hedge against volatility and the modern banking system and it has been used as currency for thousands of years so there is a real momentum behind it. I think aside from a fully decentralised cryptocurrency gold is by far the best type of exchange of value
hartadiningrat27

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

in old times also people don't rely on in the gold and not belive in gold
gold is precious because this supply is not much and realy solid material than silver and copper and beautiful too
maybe in the old times pople make gold as a currency because the low supply and it has higher solid stairs
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

The reason is simple it is because they do not know how profitable is the bitcoin. They keep saying that the gold is better investment than bitcoin because their information about cryptocurrency is insufficient.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

I think it is because of the price of the gold that is stable. The reason why many people are keep saying gold is better investment than bitcoin is because of the stability of the gold. Being is so very volatile and many people says that it is disadvantage.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Morenod

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

Why people says gold is better? Because gold was everytime and will be for ever like for bitcoin not same because bitcoin is not real its only digits which have price and if nobody will buy it bitcoin loose any cost price.

lhadygreen

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

People say Gold is better because they can hold it and carry it. It is tangible and volatile.
But Bitcoin and Gold has similarities. They both investment and gives wealth. Maybe people prefer to have Gold because its price / value is stable unlike bitcoin, it is the same with the law of Supply and Demand.
Besides, Gold is very hard to get. Yet we sometimes over criticize the value of bitcoin.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

It is expensive metal. Gold is not prohibited in any country. It is a means of payment.  it has a more stable market.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

It's because they feel that gold is a more secured investment pertaining to history also.
But they don't know that Bitcoin can be a good investment too.
A lot of people said that gold is better than bitcoin because the gold value is more stable than bitcoin, and i think many people said that gold is better because it is tangible compare to bitcoin, but i dont agree that gold is better because bitcoin value can reach more than $20k in the future.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

I think they say that gold is better because gold is stable by it's price and gold are recognized by the most valuable assets, they collecting gold by their favorite collection. But bitcoin also can be used for any payment. And I think it can be use in a long term.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:30:56 PM

People says it because gold is their example of investment. Because gold is a very precious metal that everyone know and it has stable price while bitcoin is not known by everyone. So I think that is one of the reason they people says gold is better than bitcoin.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

Because Gold has stable value no matter how and what will happen in the market. Gold is a precious and tangible thing that is valuable. Bitcoin is unstable and doesnt know what will happen in the future. Gold will always be valuable.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: