Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:23:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people says gold is better?  (Read 11642 times)
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Well they are saying that gold is better because gold market value is stable. Knowing the fact that gold price stability is incomparable to bitcoin then we can say it is much better in that aspect. But if we compare the usage then gold is far from competing btc.

JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Well they are saying that gold is better because gold market value is stable. Knowing the fact that gold price stability is incomparable to bitcoin then we can say it is much better in that aspect. But if we compare the usage then gold is far from competing btc.
Yes in real life and with less hesitation or any doubt about your investment, gold is quite better than bitcoin because it is protected by the government, but in bitcoin it is not handled by someone therefore it is risky and can be manipulated by big whales.
codecares

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

I comprehend why some people publicize that gold  is enlarged. It is because they get not know exactly approximately bitcoin . They understand gold because gold is valid. It means they can see the profit  considering their bare eyes. gold is swap plus bitcoin in this to hand of type. because bitcoin is on of crypto simple hence we can not see it directly after perform  in task or assignment or trading. we can not blame them as soon as their opinion. It is suitable if people has swap thought.
kukuli

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

People says gold is augmented because gold is a deeply very old asset. From the adding together to the upheaval, it maintains a rising price trend. Its price stable. Everyone in the world knows nearly gold. Gold is precise in all countries. Its risk is relatively low. And Bitcoin has been a few years earliest. Its price is fast disturbing & not stable . All people  in the world reach not know very approximately the bitcoin . It is not legitimate in all countries. Its risk is beyond gold. May be these marginal note people says gold is bigger.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

People say gold is better because in the past it was the currency they used to buy or exchange it for the need that people use it instead of bitcoin. Gold does have a stable value, you will not lose much or get a lot, maybe in the long run when rare gold will be better, but for now bitcoin is much more risky, and better in making money. In my opinion, rising bitcoin community is a fun event. The more bitcoin users, bitcoin prices will be much better, For users or lovers of gold is a traditional investor. Bitcoin and blockchain technology is a revolution. It is difficult for people to accept it at the beginning. Especially if he was not young.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

Many people invest in gold, because they see and touch it, and the price is getting higher each year, while bitcoin is a good also in investment but its value defends of how many people buy or invest in btc, but gold is gold, the value of gold is stable but bitcoin is not that is why they say gold is better than bitcoin

Breackup

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

Peope have trust in gold. Because gold is using since hundred of years as something very valuable and rare. But when you think about it, its useless. You can use small amount of it for electronic parts, and thats it. Its just the trust of centurys why the people think gold is valuable. But gold is the biggest bubble in the history mankind. Nobody knows how much really exist. There are so many banks who owns fake gold. So if you think about it, its crazy that gold can be so much worth.

I would always say that gold is so valuable to Bitcoin. Gold is known as a precious metal known in ancient times. People use it as ornaments. Gold is a very precious thing. But Bitcoin has recently come to be known as a currency. Bitcoin man investment and transaction. About which many people are still unknown However, if any people in any part of the country are going to ask in gold, they will say that along with its price. Bitcoin is still very mysterious to us. Bitcoin is an online job. Maybe there is a free and broad circulation of Bitcoin online. But in reality, Bitcoin has its existence, but it is not like gold. It is dependent on the internet. But gold is not dependent on anyone. Gold is not variable . On the other hand, Bitcoin is variable, which is very risky. The discovery of Bitcoin technology. And the gold is God's given natural element. Natural ingredients are certainly developed from the human creation.

Safein.com                    
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 401

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

I do not know why they say gold is better than bitcoin, while bitcoin transactions are spreading in their midst.
My speculation, maybe they do not know bitcoin or do not know how to use bitcoin, when in fact they admit that bitcoin is better than gold.

One of things that make bitcoin better than gold is the fact that it is digital. But there are still a lot of things that make bitcoin better than gold. I agree to this, those that are saying that gold is better than bitcoin are those people who knows nothing about bitcoin.
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

Gold is always better because from the decades there is no huge growth and there is no sudden fall in its price. Even though you will get your real value when you sell it in the market. Compared to Bitcoin, Gold is not a big volatile, only a few changes in the price. 
It terms of volatility, gold i could say has less movement than bitcoin. In terms of getting the opportunities to profit then i could definitely say that you could profit more on bitcoin or lose more if you don't know how to play with it. Gold is not a risky investment but could not give good profit.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

The most likely reason I think about why people say gold is still better than bitcoin is the fact that gold has shape. It's physical, real and valuable that has been around for the last few years. Bitcoin on the other hand is still fairly new and I'm sure if you ask people randomly on the street about bitcoin, I can say that not much can know about bitcoin. For that gold is a precious metal, you can exchange gold in all countries and gold can be jewelry and other items, gold has existed for a long time and also considered as their assets, this shows that gold is very suitable for long term, the price is very stable in term long time
Roachgo04

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

People have different perspective that’s why people will think that gold is better than bitcoins and vice versa. This is depending on the usage of a particular person; if someone uses them for investment many will say that gold is better for long term and stability. But if someone use it for equity growth then many will says that bitcoins are the best tools. In lieu of these I would say that both are better.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

Gold is a solid asset and traditionally for more than a decade gold is used as exchanges and asset by people, the long tradition won't be deleted from people's mind that easily. If we compare gold with Bitcoin as a profit earning asset it is obvious that Bitcoin leads the race which gives x5 times the amount invested in ti compared to gold which gives only x2 maximum.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

I think they are saying gold is best because of solid viewable object. We can use gold as a asset to get money and inverse money in it.But you can't use gold as a currency in direct. Bitcoin can be used as a currency as well as.So my conclusion bitcoin is always better than gold in the investment sense.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Gold has been the oldest and the safest assets to hold. You can hold gold for several hundred years and it would still be valuable. But you can't tell what would happen to bitcoin after 10 years.
ateg23

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:19:06 PM

Because they dont know what bitcoin really is
AsianNapoleon
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

Gold is better now.
A total of 186,700 tonnes of gold exists above ground, as of 2015.The world consumption of new gold produced is about 50% in jewelry, 40% in investments, and 10% in industry
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

i think with high volatile bitcoin are make many people cant receive this currency and for invesment. beside that many goverment still allowed yet bitcoin as currency like fiat money. so many people prefer gold for investment because easier to used

yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

That is because since ancient times gold is a very valuable item and has unique characteristics. Easy to order, not easily crushed and stained, and no karat.jika see in terms of benefits is a good electrical conductor. When compared to me by using bitcoin because it has a quality standard like a currency similar to gold.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

They say that gold is better not because it is use for payment in supermarket and some institutions but because gold is easy to track as it has a global tracking system. This helps to preserve the value of the investment option since it is hard to fake or steal. Aside from that, gold is proven its existence for so many years and no doubt about it.

Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

Gold is better than bitcoin in many ways, while bitcoin also have some advantage. The real idea of which is better depends on the person using it and for what purpose. You can't send gold online to pay for something, while you can do this with bitcoin. You can't pay in bitcoin without internet, while gold can even be paid without network because it does not need it. Bitcoin can be hacked online, while you can't steal gold remotely. You have to physically and forcefully get it. Gold can back up bitcoins but I don't think everybody accepts bitcoin backing gold. Due to volatility many would rather choose gold for sure. These two should not be compared they are entirely different because one is virtual the other is real. So I think these people got a point of claiming that gold is still better than bitcoin.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: