Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:01:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 20k Bitcoin upcoming!? What are your plans for the Alts?  (Read 2756 times)
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:07:27 AM

I filled my investment portfolio back in May. And as it turned out now, I'm an investor who is going to keep his altcoins for a long time. Grin I'm waiting for the growth of the price of all altcoyins. Roll Eyes

BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:00:54 AM

Anyone feeling the way I am: Bitcoin is about to jump up to 10k!

Bitcoint is already jumped to 10k$, now some analysts argue that the rate of bitcoin will be 12-14k$.
All literally obsessed with him and follow daily news from the world of bitcoin even those who are not from this area.

cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:10:53 AM

if bitcoin does not dramatically change its price, that is, it will grow slowly or slowly fall, altcoins will live on the news. and in general the market will grow.

kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:30:48 AM

I think if the bitcoin price rises, then the altcoin price will also increase. so this is the right time to buy altcoin as an investment in the future (long term).

okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:38:58 AM

I sold a lot of alt during this bitcoin rally, I think Bitcoin is unstoppable right now maybe we will see 20k in a few weeks who knows ?

iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:40:21 AM

i think i will still support the altcoins since some of them are still stable and still increasing their price even though the BTC's price is so high and keeps on getting high.
ngm-

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:48:18 AM

just thought to myself that if BTC crossed 10k and remains above, I will convert a large part of my alt to BTC, which I did this morning.

I'm now only holding BTC and Waves, if we truly are in the media attention stage, then golden age is coming, and BTC will be the first one the benefit from it.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:54:12 AM

Convert most of my altcoins into bitcoin since we do not know when this runaway train stops. I think we are hitting past 11,000 US dollars in few hours and will soon make it the new support. $12,000 is the new easy bitcoin target this December.
cryptocoinalerts

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:54:48 AM

Don't you love Altcoins
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:56:40 AM

We have broken 8k and the next stop seems to be 10k. This would mean a 25% increase in the price. If Alts follow the pattern from before (Bitcoin Gold and Segwit 2x forks) we can expect a drop of 30-40% in the Alts. I will probably sell my Alts and wait for the coming drop. Or does anyone think that Alts will rise along with Bitcoin? What are your plans for the Alts in the coming week/month?

I think there will be an extremely strong correction of bitcoin's price because today's situation is a pure pump, it grows and more people buy it and it grows further.

ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:58:01 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if we see fifteen thousand per Bitcoin by the end of 2017, it's already clear that the price will increase more and we're already sitting on about 10.5k and it's not even December. Everyone was forecasting that BTC would reach 10k before 2018 but this has already happened, and the most important events that did drive the price up did not even yet materialized, just wait until CME officially includes BTC to be traded as a future and you'll see just how much hype the coin can get. It's gonna be kinda nuts, within the next weeks we'll see a Bloomberg announcement and everyone will go bananas, everyone will want a piece of BTC because it is clear by now that it has real utility and that it does compare very well to other financial products.
acolin

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:04:59 AM

It will grow up to the point when the investing money will finish. When it will happend all the people that invested in bitcoin
from the price 5k will start selling it. It can happend now or when it will cost 15k, who knows, but it will deffenetly happend
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:20:02 AM

We have broken 8k and the next stop seems to be 10k. This would mean a 25% increase in the price. If Alts follow the pattern from before (Bitcoin Gold and Segwit 2x forks) we can expect a drop of 30-40% in the Alts. I will probably sell my Alts and wait for the coming drop. Or does anyone think that Alts will rise along with Bitcoin? What are your plans for the Alts in the coming week/month?

too many ico being unsuccessful and some are do stop their ICO because they have a problem also. I also work to gain alt coins, because alt coin is the reason thats why i have some other coins and also bitcoin.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:21:56 AM

Im curently whit Hextra/Binarycoin/grx/polly/and trying buy Ucash
hextra already kick for me whit nice profit and loan 5k
other ICO ends now waiting for exchange
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:35:24 AM

I can't believe his post was only 9 days ago, and is already ancient history. Alts tend to follow bitcoin, so I would say as soon as the bitcoin rise starts to lose steam and level off, we should look to invest in alts... although having said that a lot of alts are rising now too, so probably best to look at it case by case for each coin. Just need to be careful and guard against a whole market fallback.

Javathon

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:38:16 AM

With bitcoin now nearing 11k usd. I am just planning to hold. I will buy some alts using my money but I will hold my bitcoins.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:40:30 AM

Im holding only alts.

Well I feel rekt of course but what can I do now?

HODL for me = from 1.4 btc to 0.5 btc in 2 months.
First page coinmarketcap.
zoird

Activity: 280

S O A R . e a r t h

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

The price of bitcoin has almost 11K. But my attitude towards alts has not changed. I will continue to make money through investment in altcoins.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:15:17 PM

The price of bitcoin has almost 11K. But my attitude towards alts has not changed. I will continue to make money through investment in altcoins.

now bitcoin price is more than $11,1xx in the bittrex and its just a few hours from the last time I saw. the price really makes me amaze because bitcoin can reach the highest price today. my plans for the altcoins is still holding on and don't want to sell right now because my profit is not too big and I want to wait for a while after bitcoin is stable at one level price. in next december, the price will increase more if there is no bad news that will come out so we can reach another higher price later.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:04:59 AM

Yes and thats why I’m going to focus alts more this time. Though bitcoin is showing the promise of gaining more market cap sooner (even more) though the thing is, its very much expensive now to invest into it. Its better I get more alts in the same amount of money that I might be investing into the bitcoin. This will increase the profit window for me as more coins = more profits with same % of increase in the value as that of bitcoin. So I think this is more or less smart move/ approach with the alt coin investment. Let me know what do you think about my strategy at this point. Wouldnt it be great to follow this path?  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: