Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

Excellent news, I hope the developer does everything to make the project achieve its goal and I think we will be able to enjoy an anonymous exchange.
Obviously, the team Velox doing their fullest best just to gives us a good kind of decentralized trading platform. And having this kind of updates will enhanced the possiblity to reached the goals and meet the expectations of all people and investors in bitcoin community. Hopefully, more good things will come for this team.
Their good workflow in the real time is speaking better how they are upgrading to all the new technologies of latest versions in the economy that was enriching the platform to gain even more investors.

What the flowchart shows is, how velox project do their work in order to be success.  It shows there the time frame when and how it started and should be finish the project,  also it shows the date when they should do the update and the target time to do it.  It is so good to know it because it gives us idea to know the how it works or the circulation of the project.

It says that the unsold coin will be burn but are they talking about the allocated coin for the ICO? Because the supply of Velox will keep on increasing until it reaches the max supply with mining.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

I understand the anonymous exchange, but I'm wondering where the developers are and whether they need to reveal their anonymity.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

Excellent news, I hope the developer does everything to make the project achieve its goal and I think we will be able to enjoy an anonymous exchange.
Obviously, the team Velox doing their fullest best just to gives us a good kind of decentralized trading platform. And having this kind of updates will enhanced the possiblity to reached the goals and meet the expectations of all people and investors in bitcoin community. Hopefully, more good things will come for this team.
Their good workflow in the real time is speaking better how they are upgrading to all the new technologies of latest versions in the economy that was enriching the platform to gain even more investors.

What the flowchart shows is, how velox project do their work in order to be success.  It shows there the time frame when and how it started and should be finish the project,  also it shows the date when they should do the update and the target time to do it.  It is so good to know it because it gives us idea to know the how it works or the circulation of the project.

I mean that's pretty much how ICOs are supposed to work, they need to release a roadmap and timeline. It's supposed to be normal buuuuuuuut most ICOs dont do it
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

I'm sure that in the near future we will see a successful project from the VLX team and the successfully presented Velox exchange platform. When this happens nobody can say, even the team itself. But they have a good road map, according to which the project is moving in the right direction.

It is like all things are quite running smoothly because as what you just said, everything was set according to their roadmap. Well, Velox team did great performance in terms of their development and hopefully they will be successful in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

I'm sure that in the near future we will see a successful project from the VLX team and the successfully presented Velox exchange platform. When this happens nobody can say, even the team itself. But they have a good road map, according to which the project is moving in the right direction.
It is very deserving to know when the team was executing all the plans in an expected manner without giving up in any task and more initiatives are taken by actively communication with the investors by letting them understand completely filling all the gaps.
dinu98xx98

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin
Yes, there are a number of peoples who will willingly invest into this project and also i think that they can make this project go more successfull as the more investors will invest into this project, the more chances of bright future ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

I mean that's pretty much how ICOs are supposed to work, they need to release a roadmap and timeline. It's supposed to be normal buuuuuuuut most ICOs dont do it
Velox has a best roadmap and also they do are following their roadmap untill now and i hope that they might continue the same in future too and also i am sure that they are totally different from other ICO projects which turns out to be scam.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

Velox has a best roadmap and also they do are following their roadmap untill now and i hope that they might continue the same in future too and also i am sure that they are totally different from other ICO projects which turns out to be scam.
The team for velox is much punctual and also they do follow each of their official updates so this project seems to be much more profitable and intresting than other projects. I think that this project can really gain more and more attention and profits.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

It is like all things are quite running smoothly because as what you just said, everything was set according to their roadmap. Well, Velox team did great performance in terms of their development and hopefully they will be successful in the near future.
If the team is very effectively executing all the tasks and successfully exploring to the new technologies and implementing the addition features that will bring more reputation to the project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:02:56 PM

Yes, there are a number of peoples who will willingly invest into this project and also i think that they can make this project go more successfull as the more investors will invest into this project, the more chances of bright future ahead.
The team must work at developing the project from every aspect to make sure they are able to gain more followers and potential investors for the project to succeed
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:44:30 PM

I partially disagree with your statement, as they are hopefully working hardas this project is active at the full potential.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

From these news I very much had liked the fact that the team is going to release фopк electrum wallet, it will lift even more hayp around the project that will positively affect as development of the project at the expense of great expectations from community, and on his investment.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

Definitely, they already get this far and we could expect that the team continue to work tirelessly with their platform. As we can observed, they made so much more innovations and always up to date with every activities they made so this can be have a better results.

Great, that's a good news for the team and I hope they will able to continue what they been started for the long period of time and hopefully they can answer all the queries and concern on this thread. Also, they must never give up since they already a lot of time consume just to make this project more convincing that can gain more profit in the future.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

The team must work at developing the project from every aspect to make sure they are able to gain more followers and potential investors for the project to succeed
in principle, we can already say that the project has been successfully developed. Thanks to an experienced team and hard work, now we have a good platform for trading.
The team has definitely worked their way through all this and earned respect of many users who appreciate the work that has been put in by the team. Lately, the team has been very active and has shown all signs of a positive team with some great motives.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:52:16 PM

At now velox is a established project & after improvement of their website,exchanger it is now a project of choice.so you can say it there is lots of investor & traders

This is required for the site to update their latest development. To ensure that the team will please the investors and members of the VELOX project.
I do agree that they need to update their latest development fastly but they are already doing it for the first time until now.
Yes you are right.but The excahange works very smoothly.And the popularity of vlx exchange increaseing very rapidly and therfore the traffic increased too. So the server takes some time for loading but i hope all members can understand this situation.I also request developrs to fix it soon.
Is good they have some few issues is just they way things are suppose to be they will definitely fix those issue since they already know about about is called patching some buds and setting the hardware right

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:55:32 PM

At now velox is a established project & after improvement of their website,exchanger it is now a project of choice.so you can say it there is lots of investor & traders

This is required for the site to update their latest development. To ensure that the team will please the investors and members of the VELOX project.
I do agree that they need to update their latest development fastly but they are already doing it for the first time until now.
Yes you are right.but The excahange works very smoothly.And the popularity of vlx exchange increaseing very rapidly and therfore the traffic increased too. So the server takes some time for loading but i hope all members can understand this situation.I also request developrs to fix it soon.
Is good they have some few issues is just they way things are suppose to be they will definitely fix those issue since they already know about about is called patching some buds and setting the hardware right

It is a setback though a little bit as all this fixing of problems costs a lot of time that could usually be spent on building new features. But it needs to be done though!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
kept-1986

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:03:09 PM

Your project is very interesting. According to your information, a sufficient number of tokens have already been sold. But when analyzing the bounty campaign, I concluded that the percentage between campaigns goes beyond 100%. Is that possible?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:03:57 PM

If they know that they can have a good investment here, which is clearly possible, they will absolutely buy coins and hold them Wink The popularity of Velox have been so good in the past months.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

Your project is very interesting. According to your information, a sufficient number of tokens have already been sold. But when analyzing the bounty campaign, I concluded that the percentage between campaigns goes beyond 100%. Is that possible?
I already asked so many times about the bounty campaign.A project is more successful with this because it will be advertised by many social media that means many more people in this project
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: