Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.
If they know that they can have a good investment here, which is clearly possible, they will absolutely buy coins and hold them Wink The popularity of Velox have been so good in the past months.
I really hope our promotion campaign can change the value of VLX, at now i still hope they can x2, around ~26k satoshies/VLX at 1-2 months more.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

Excellent news, I hope the developer does everything to make the project achieve its goal and I think we will be able to enjoy an anonymous exchange.
Obviously, the team Velox doing their fullest best just to gives us a good kind of decentralized trading platform. And having this kind of updates will enhanced the possiblity to reached the goals and meet the expectations of all people and investors in bitcoin community. Hopefully, more good things will come for this team.
Their good workflow in the real time is speaking better how they are upgrading to all the new technologies of latest versions in the economy that was enriching the platform to gain even more investors.

What the flowchart shows is, how velox project do their work in order to be success.  It shows there the time frame when and how it started and should be finish the project,  also it shows the date when they should do the update and the target time to do it.  It is so good to know it because it gives us idea to know the how it works or the circulation of the project.

I mean that's pretty much how ICOs are supposed to work, they need to release a roadmap and timeline. It's supposed to be normal buuuuuuuut most ICOs dont do it
Velox has a best roadmap and also they do are following their roadmap untill now and i hope that they might continue the same in future too and also i am sure that they are totally different from other ICO projects which turns out to be scam.

Nobody can ever be % 100 sure if an ICO is going to be a scam or not, unless you are sitting with them on the same table face to face and get the infos from first hand
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

Excellent news, I hope the developer does everything to make the project achieve its goal and I think we will be able to enjoy an anonymous exchange.
Obviously, the team Velox doing their fullest best just to gives us a good kind of decentralized trading platform. And having this kind of updates will enhanced the possiblity to reached the goals and meet the expectations of all people and investors in bitcoin community. Hopefully, more good things will come for this team.
Their good workflow in the real time is speaking better how they are upgrading to all the new technologies of latest versions in the economy that was enriching the platform to gain even more investors.

What the flowchart shows is, how velox project do their work in order to be success.  It shows there the time frame when and how it started and should be finish the project,  also it shows the date when they should do the update and the target time to do it.  It is so good to know it because it gives us idea to know the how it works or the circulation of the project.

I mean that's pretty much how ICOs are supposed to work, they need to release a roadmap and timeline. It's supposed to be normal buuuuuuuut most ICOs dont do it
Velox has a best roadmap and also they do are following their roadmap untill now and i hope that they might continue the same in future too and also i am sure that they are totally different from other ICO projects which turns out to be scam.

Nobody can ever be % 100 sure if an ICO is going to be a scam or not, unless you are sitting with them on the same table face to face and get the infos from first hand
Yes, even Velox running ICO for exchange platform or no. No one can make sure that VLX will be a good project. But at now, we can have some beliefs that VLX will bring us a fast, anonymity, cheap free at tradings exchange platform.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:19:24 AM

Your project is very interesting. According to your information, a sufficient number of tokens have already been sold. But when analyzing the bounty campaign, I concluded that the percentage between campaigns goes beyond 100%. Is that possible?

Well you cannot predict the outcome of the ICO stage but I am pretty sure that VELOX will go high and could possibly reach their minimum cap for the ICO raised.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:28:58 AM

Your project is very interesting. According to your information, a sufficient number of tokens have already been sold. But when analyzing the bounty campaign, I concluded that the percentage between campaigns goes beyond 100%. Is that possible?

Well you cannot predict the outcome of the ICO stage but I am pretty sure that VELOX will go high and could possibly reach their minimum cap for the ICO raised.
I hope velox project will be given a chance to prove themselves in crypto trading industry. I realy like thier privacy preferences.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:14:36 AM

I hope velox project will be given a chance to prove themselves in crypto trading industry. I realy like thier privacy preferences.
Yes, I believe Jesus will be helping them to give chances to fight their problem without making any problem outside the company.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

Velox have already proven themselves in crypto industry. As I recall Velox have been top 1 and they have many achieved milestone which helps the project to be on the top.
I agree, you can try to join their telegram for more updates so you can know what is happening to Velox. Velox have been doing great and they are trying to give the members a satisfying service.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

I'm curious, are the users of the project completely anonymous and the team is also anonymous? I hope the team is in a country where the activity of exchanging crypts is not regulated.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

Trusting a certain project means everything. It includes your support and time to keep on watching what they are doing. And this project, the Velox Project have been proven us their great potential and capabilities to keep on trusting them and now, this project is keep on developing here in the crypto currency community as they are attaining their own success. I hope this flows will continuously be on it.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

Definitely, they already get this far and we could expect that the team continue to work tirelessly with their platform. As we can observed, they made so much more innovations and always up to date with every activities they made so this can be have a better results.
They did their very best to prove and show project worth. The good and excellent updates are one proof that team are creating a strong bonds with each other and teamwork is really on. Hope team will continue to do their job and they will release another project updates for sure project victory.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

Velox have already proven themselves in crypto industry. As I recall Velox have been top 1 and they have many achieved milestone which helps the project to be on the top.
Yes you are right. The Velox project is quite a strong competitor in the trading market. And this is due to the diligent work of the development team and their active participation in the promotion of the project.

I agree,  Velox project shows us how capable they are in crypto industry. They have the most active, hard workng,  well skilled and talented members if the team which is a plus factor why they reach success and get the heart of many investors. To the member of the team,  keep doing heartily what you had started cause I know all your hard work will be paid off.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

This Velox project is really can be trusted based on the achievement and development they have right now. This project really reach so far as of now and hope this progress will be continued.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

Definitely, they already get this far and we could expect that the team continue to work tirelessly with their platform. As we can observed, they made so much more innovations and always up to date with every activities they made so this can be have a better results.
They did their very best to prove and show project worth. The good and excellent updates are one proof that team are creating a strong bonds with each other and teamwork is really on. Hope team will continue to do their job and they will release another project updates for sure project victory.

We can see their great effort by visiting their sites and we can really noticed that everything are working perfectly. Also, in terms of their marketing strategy, they really are very creative since they have many more promotions about their token sale.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:52:59 AM

We can see their great effort by visiting their sites and we can really noticed that everything are working perfectly. Also, in terms of their marketing strategy, they really are very creative since they have many more promotions about their token sale.

Definitely which is profitable, as time goes by the project was supported by many from the start till now,and because of a strong support of the users it  resulted to many more investor who send there interest in the project. All are waiting for the day that this project will launch and I strongly believe that this will a big hit in the market.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

Definitely which is profitable, as time goes by the project was supported by many from the start till now,and because of a strong support of the users it  resulted to many more investor who send there interest in the project. All are waiting for the day that this project will launch and I strongly believe that this will a big hit in the market.

support from the users is very important to smooth a project with it can get the trust of investors, I like from Velox the remaining unsold coins will be burned it can maintain price stability and can be profitable for the holder later.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

Yes, absolutely the team has very creative and hardworking. They continuously come with new marketing strategies and innovative ideas and these things always work very well. And the team has been promoting this platform since from the beginning to till now in a good manner. I am pretty sure the team will take this project to the great heights of success.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:49:02 AM

They have a great team and the operations lab where monitoring team will be effectively monitoring Velox site and they will highlight if they find any abnormalities to dev and operations team and they seek priority resolutions with continuous follow up till the issue get fixed.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

An interesting idea for those who like or need anonymity. This of course will not immediately allow the exchange to work with half of the world, but if we take into account that something can be an excellent tool for those who do not care about the volume of trading, but first of all, its security is important.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

I'm sure that in the near future we will see a successful project from the VLX team and the successfully presented Velox exchange platform. When this happens nobody can say, even the team itself. But they have a good road map, according to which the project is moving in the right direction.
It is very deserving to know when the team was executing all the plans in an expected manner without giving up in any task and more initiatives are taken by actively communication with the investors by letting them understand completely filling all the gaps.
Yes, and this is what all trusted relations are between the development team and investors. It is then when the team goes strictly on schedule and on the road map which was pre-written and displayed on the official website. When it's all publicly available to all users and visitors to the site.

Velox team really prove us that they are serious and dedicated with the velox project, they already announced a lot of improvements and new developments, this is the reason their popularity now is really high.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

I'm sure that in the near future we will see a successful project from the VLX team and the successfully presented Velox exchange platform. When this happens nobody can say, even the team itself. But they have a good road map, according to which the project is moving in the right direction.
It is very deserving to know when the team was executing all the plans in an expected manner without giving up in any task and more initiatives are taken by actively communication with the investors by letting them understand completely filling all the gaps.
Yes, and this is what all trusted relations are between the development team and investors. It is then when the team goes strictly on schedule and on the road map which was pre-written and displayed on the official website. When it's all publicly available to all users and visitors to the site.

Velox team really prove us that they are serious and dedicated with the velox project, they already announced a lot of improvements and new developments, this is the reason their popularity now is really high.

With what the team already achieved, I think they deserves to be supported because they have been working tirelessly to make their platform works perfectly. So, maybe in the future, this project will be successfully supported by many investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: