Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

The Velox platform will soon be very well known in different countries, because I'm sure that the team will do everything possible to make the project successful. Thanks to such diligent work, they will receive the success that they have long deserved. Our task is to support them in this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

Definitely, they already get this far and we could expect that the team continue to work tirelessly with their platform. As we can observed, they made so much more innovations and always up to date with every activities they made so this can be have a better results.
They did their very best to prove and show project worth. The good and excellent updates are one proof that team are creating a strong bonds with each other and teamwork is really on. Hope team will continue to do their job and they will release another project updates for sure project victory.

We can see their great effort by visiting their sites and we can really noticed that everything are working perfectly. Also, in terms of their marketing strategy, they really are very creative since they have many more promotions about their token sale.
The website looks perfectly, it is the truth. But it is necessary to move also on third-party exchanges, thus the popularity will grow and it will be possible to release updates which will be seen by already bigger number of associates.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

Definitely, they already get this far and we could expect that the team continue to work tirelessly with their platform. As we can observed, they made so much more innovations and always up to date with every activities they made so this can be have a better results.
They did their very best to prove and show project worth. The good and excellent updates are one proof that team are creating a strong bonds with each other and teamwork is really on. Hope team will continue to do their job and they will release another project updates for sure project victory.

We can see their great effort by visiting their sites and we can really noticed that everything are working perfectly. Also, in terms of their marketing strategy, they really are very creative since they have many more promotions about their token sale.

As for doing what is indicated in their roadmap, they actually are very punctual although I was already expecting they the VeloxBolt will be released in the 2nd quarter of 2018.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

support from the users is very important to smooth a project with it can get the trust of investors, I like from Velox the remaining unsold coins will be burned it can maintain price stability and can be profitable for the holder later.
Its a great marketing plan atleast it help maintain token price and if possible it also helps with the whole idea of maintaining circulations so pumping and dumping is minimal

Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

I think there are many followers of Satoshi Nakamoto who value anonymity and will certainly support this project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

support from the users is very important to smooth a project with it can get the trust of investors, I like from Velox the remaining unsold coins will be burned it can maintain price stability and can be profitable for the holder later.
Its a great marketing plan atleast it help maintain token price and if possible it also helps with the whole idea of maintaining circulations so pumping and dumping is minimal
Maintaining token price is much important for us.because after launching,sometime later it will go down.so make sure it & people will keep it for good result
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

To be fair though site did have some major issues at the start which people complained about a lot in the earlier days of the project. So there's that
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

Supporters of velox are very active as we see they are constantly visiting various social channels like Facebook, Twitter etc and spreading about Velox and making people understand its potential that is reaping more popularity now.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

Velox even gained more goodwill even from many investors who got already benefited and their experience with the records are making more new investors understand its potential.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

Velox April Wrap-up + 250k Sale Information Released below!

EXCLUSIVE Discord and Telegram Sales! Be sure to visit to receive even further discounted VLX!

https://s19.postimg.cc/rkdrepeir/velox-sale.png
Yeah velox already hitting so many roadmap for last many days.in this new update,I can see so many good news.velox in now on android & ios app because of this investor will be more interested in this project
I am sure that this project is going to hit the hardcap soon and also it would be available on almost each operating system so that most of the community members can take benefits for it.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

EXCLUSIVE Discord and Telegram Sales! Be sure to visit to receive even further discounted VLX!

Yeah velox already hitting so many roadmap for last many days.in this new update,I can see so many good news.velox in now on android & ios app because of this investor will be more interested in this project
I am sure that this project is going to hit the hardcap soon and also it would be available on almost each operating system so that most of the community members can take benefits for it.
We all hope that it soon reaches the hardcap so that more investors can be attracted towards this project and this project can then really reach some great heights ahead. This project will surely show us some good days.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:58:59 PM

We all hope that it soon reaches the hardcap so that more investors can be attracted towards this project and this project can then really reach some great heights ahead. This project will surely show us some good days.
Actually reaching hardcao is not that easy for each project but in terms of velox i think that this project can reach the hardcap ASAP and also it would not stop for that and will continue to raise the funds untill the end of the ICO.
dimfad

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:07:26 PM

I analyzed and came to the conclusion that this project is really worthy of attention.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:28:13 PM

Velox is leading a great change with its strategies to achieve success as they are very trending by enhancing to the discord and telegram channels and effectively conversing and making investors understand and in result we are gaining good sales.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

the Velox project interested me with its concept and the quality of the developers' work. But I'm interested at what stage is the project now and what are the plans for the near future?
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

Definitely which is profitable, as time goes by the project was supported by many from the start till now,and because of a strong support of the users it  resulted to many more investor who send there interest in the project. All are waiting for the day that this project will launch and I strongly believe that this will a big hit in the market.

The fact that these things are absolutely basic for each project is important. But not each team pays to these points due attention and already especially carries out them qualitatively.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

Velox is leading a great change with its strategies to achieve success as they are very trending by enhancing to the discord and telegram channels and effectively conversing and making investors understand and in result we are gaining good sales.
That is great, I hope the team continues working hard and plan properly and strategize to deal with any problem that come their way
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:10:53 PM

Well, I appreciate the whole project because of its ideology, this is why I also support and contribute in bounty campain. But the very long period of the bounty campaign (till 27 September) make me little bit scary ...
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

That is great, I hope the team continues working hard and plan properly and strategize to deal with any problem that come their way
I believe in it, even have some problem with our BTC price now, but altscoin still hot, especial at exchange coin.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:47:40 PM

Well, I appreciate the whole project because of its ideology, this is why I also support and contribute in bounty campain. But the very long period of the bounty campaign (till 27 September) make me little bit scary ...
I don't think the bounty will have long period like the time expect. Because they said the airdrop will stop when meet 252k VLX coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: