Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

We need to look on the policies of velox there was no identification asked any time also there was no withdrawal limits and the developers mostly aim to secure all the investors who choose velox platform.
I really hope they can pull the no withdrawal rate limits here because some people can really be good at it like removing 50btc and expecting the platform not to go haywire

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:22:31 PM

Hi guys! When will the new project updates and when will the team tell us the latest news from the project development? I have not seen anything new on the site, no one updates anything. The project did not stop its work?
The bounty manager usually tells us the latest news from the project and the updates of the project in here, don't worry about it.
Well the devs are busy as always doing everything for the project. If you want to be updated you can just subscribe here or join their social media like telegram.
Velox team are trying their best to improve the project which they will going to be busy everyday. Just wait patiently for the update to be posted and you can just join their group.
If thier team members will consistently improve the stability and increase the security of thier system they will have more traders joining thier platform.
Well, the team working behind this project is keep doing the best they could to improve and make more enhancement regarding the Velox Project. Because we can clearly see the trust of many people that keep on the Velox Project so the more people here in the Velox Project community, the more suggestions, recommendations and demands are awaiting for this project. But I believe the team can make this into a good one.
Trust increased for velox as it once proved and many investors who are explained and gained good profits are now having a keen attention again to experience a greater outcome of the project.
Yes the reputation of this project has increased in the community and therefore the trust will also increase.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

Hi guys! When will the new project updates and when will the team tell us the latest news from the project development? I have not seen anything new on the site, no one updates anything. The project did not stop its work?
The bounty manager usually tells us the latest news from the project and the updates of the project in here, don't worry about it.
Well the devs are busy as always doing everything for the project. If you want to be updated you can just subscribe here or join their social media like telegram.
Velox team are trying their best to improve the project which they will going to be busy everyday. Just wait patiently for the update to be posted and you can just join their group.
If thier team members will consistently improve the stability and increase the security of thier system they will have more traders joining thier platform.
Their developers are very keenly figuring out all the possibilities as per the expectation and they are implementing more secured functionalities during every release version and the sprint.
Support of the project happens constantly and it is clear, developers very much tried as at early stages, and now all the same continue. But I think, will reach practically a maximum by the number of users in community and investors.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:37:00 PM

As what I can see, their temporary exchange can't handle a lot of transactions but it's a good way for them to learn from it so that they can apply or avoid any errors from the current situation to that main exchange which is VeloxBolt.

Well, it is said to be temporary so we should expect that they really can't handle bigger transaction. But anyway, the team did a good job and definitely we can see more good announcement from the team.
The team is improving consistently and has made a lot of efforts. Im sure they will keep learning and the final product would be much efficient.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:45:23 PM

As what I can see, their temporary exchange can't handle a lot of transactions but it's a good way for them to learn from it so that they can apply or avoid any errors from the current situation to that main exchange which is VeloxBolt.

Well, it is said to be temporary so we should expect that they really can't handle bigger transaction. But anyway, the team did a good job and definitely we can see more good announcement from the team.
The team is improving consistently and has made a lot of efforts. Im sure they will keep learning and the final product would be much efficient.
Yeah I agree they have been working hard consistently and I'm sure with the efforts they are putting in things will improve and the project will be a success
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

Velox is the future of anonymous and decentralized trading. great project and idea. I interested this project. The project will get a good investor and the way the project team is working, I think the project will do a lot better
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

They need to pull more weight than just that if they want to get ahead in this retarded competitive atmosphere that crypto and exchanges are right now

This is right, there are already quite a few decentralized exhanges in the market, and some of them good established. Just having it's own coin and not listing it in foreign exchanges is not a solution, they need more unique services then not having a KYC either.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:34:02 AM

We need to look on the policies of velox there was no identification asked any time also there was no withdrawal limits and the developers mostly aim to secure all the investors who choose velox platform.
I really hope they can pull the no withdrawal rate limits here because some people can really be good at it like removing 50btc and expecting the platform not to go haywire

Well the no withdrawal rate will be a good feature for the VELOX exchange to be recognized by a simple trader. Just in the Cabinhood exchanges that offers zero fees.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:48:06 AM

It seems to me that the developer came up with a good solution for the anonymous coin and exchange and the most pleasant thing is that the project is made and works by the team.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:28:05 AM

Velox is the future of anonymous and decentralized trading. great project and idea. I interested this project. The project will get a good investor and the way the project team is working, I think the project will do a lot better
I think everyone know this, and i only keep observing for watching new update about their Velox Bolt only.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:37:01 AM

Invetors who previously invested in it probably already received a profit - at least minimal - it is likely that they are imbued with trust to it and it is possible that they will invest further

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:02:01 AM

As we can see now, a really great improvement has been done by the team because to this project. I am glad to this team and greatly appreciates to all of their full effort and time invested to this project to reach this far here in the crypto currency community. And I am sure that sooner or later, it will become one of those project that is well known and popular as an anonymous and decentralized trading.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:11:11 AM

Invetors who previously invested in it probably already received a profit - at least minimal - it is likely that they are imbued with trust to it and it is possible that they will invest further
If the value of VLX still have countinous like now i think it will be huge profitable, but the value of VLX is so much, so the different is not clearly. Well, hope they will come x3, x4 at the future.

Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:53:29 AM

As we can see now, a really great improvement has been done by the team because to this project. I am glad to this team and greatly appreciates to all of their full effort and time invested to this project to reach this far here in the crypto currency community. And I am sure that sooner or later, it will become one of those project that is well known and popular as an anonymous and decentralized trading.

Right, the people behind in this project plays also a vital role for making the project to be really successful in the future. With the team's dedication, expertise and hardworking they will surely be on top soon.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:42:00 AM

Yes I agree, The team was doing great to make the project succeed, having good qualities such as well skilled,  talented,  knowledgeable,  approachable and hardworking is the most important abilities to have to make their job well. Hope they will continue to pursue more Strategy to attract more people.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

If the value of VLX still have countinous like now i think it will be huge profitable, but the value of VLX is so much, so the different is not clearly. Well, hope they will come x3, x4 at the future.
The project has not yet fully developed so i think that there might be various phenomenon which can pump the price ahead so always staying close to such projects makes me feel profitable and rich.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

Of course they will get to that point, but they need first able to reach hard cap in order to make the platform more trusted and profitable.
What is the latest update of their hard cap? How much money ddid they allocate? Velox still moving forward and improving everyday.
I am glad that Velox project is still developing which is a good sign that devs are not giving up on the project. I hope they can reach their haed cap in no time.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

Of course they will get to that point, but they need first able to reach hard cap in order to make the platform more trusted and profitable.
Reaching the hard cap is just an added bonus in my own opinion bud. If they hit softcap they can start on the development of the project. The value of thier tokens will be dictated someday by thenumber of demand forthis coin.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

What is the latest update of their hard cap? How much money ddid they allocate? Velox still moving forward and improving everyday.
I am glad that Velox project is still developing which is a good sign that devs are not giving up on the project. I hope they can reach their haed cap in no time.
The devs for velox will never give up i guess because already it has drawn a major attention from several investors and also i think that they have the potential to rock the hardcap soon too.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.
At now velox is a established project & after improvement of their website,exchanger it is now a project of choice.so you can say it there is lots of investor & traders

This is required for the site to update their latest development. To ensure that the team will please the investors and members of the VELOX project.
I do agree that they need to update their latest development fastly but they are already doing it for the first time until now.
Yes you are right.but The excahange works very smoothly.And the popularity of vlx exchange increaseing very rapidly and therfore the traffic increased too. So the server takes some time for loading but i hope all members can understand this situation.I also request developrs to fix it soon.
That is also my hope mate, that the team will fix the server. Developers should keep an eye to this matter. Exchange was quite working verygood. Hope things will follow according to project teams plan.
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: