Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:42:18 PM

Searching for active pool but can't seem to find any. Is anyone mining this who can suggest one or two?
Thanks!

Velox coin is not completely proof of work, it's both Proof of Work & Proof of Stake, So I don't think you can mine it, because in this kinda of coin, only specific people can mine the coin. However, wait for the admin answer.
Velox coin cannot mining yourself if not have some requirements? I know that we only can buy it at our velox exchange website.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

Searching for active pool but can't seem to find any. Is anyone mining this who can suggest one or two?
Thanks!

Velox coin is not completely proof of work, it's both Proof of Work & Proof of Stake, So I don't think you can mine it, because in this kinda of coin, only specific people can mine the coin. However, wait for the admin answer.
Velox coin cannot mining yourself if not have some requirements? I know that we only can buy it at our velox exchange website.
Velox exchange platform is set with all the new features that will enrich every individual to make use and successfully proceed with their transactions and you can make all the transactions.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:52:15 AM

Thanks!

I think they have a master node that you can easily earn without mining from your PC or miners, But you will need a minimum balance to be able to receive Velox coin,

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:59:38 AM

And where can I see the sales of your coins? On the site there is some counter turnover? I just wanted to know.
I think that by now most of all the coins will be sold out, still you may find some info on the site.
yes Velox got so much famousity that in less days all the coins are sold out.& you can order some coin in their exchanger if you eager to buy some

I think this is a good news for all the supporters of the VELOX project is there still upcoming sale they will make? or another round?

Velox really have many investors which their sale only last for how many days. I hope there will be an upcoming sales because I think many still wants to buy Velox token in sale.

Yes, more sales means more funds and more chance to become successful soon, because velox needs enough funds for continues developments and improvements of their platform.

The team probably did a very good strategy to make their token sale to be more attractive in a way of giving promotion and discount. Many are now to get more curious about their features especially in the trading platform.
Yes they did. They actually did a good job. With regards project updates and progress they hand to hand with its team members and developers. The project went so well the token sale is one proof that the project was doing great. Hope the amount collected will be enough support for the project.
Yes I think that your statement is right as this project has completed the significant amount of work in such less time.
I dont think the given time was less. The platform has announced some major but mostly minor updates which were pretty managable in the given time.
That is totally untrue fact and just under researched,as most of the projects with similar and mainstream ideas gets unrecognised and worn off.
Most of the projects may be similar but velox is completely unique with decentralized functionality and huge teams behind who mainly aim on advanced mechanisms.

The decentralised part is the part which is not unique here lol since a lot of exchanges have that already like many ETH based ones are decentralised
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

velox project is very good and very unique, velox is using platfom own, hopefully velox project can run smoothly without any problem and I believe this, because velox team very experienced in solving problem. I am very confident that this project will be a great success
I believe the admins are taking care of yhat matter bud. They wanna make sure that the platform is stable and secure.
fauzan34

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:32:19 AM

The Velox Project aims to release utilities and tools to uphold the core values of anonymity & decentralization in the growing crypto currency market.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:41:31 AM

I really like the characteristics that the Velox Project team have towards the development of this project. With regards to potential, I believe on what the Velox Project could make for the whole crypto currency community especially to those people such as the users, supporters and investors of this project. I hope the team will keep on fighting to their competitors that is a common part of the business and crypto world.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

I really like the characteristics that the Velox Project team have towards the development of this project. With regards to potential, I believe on what the Velox Project could make for the whole crypto currency community especially to those people such as the users, supporters and investors of this project. I hope the team will keep on fighting to their competitors that is a common part of the business and crypto world.

Having competitors with this kind of field are normal, what the project will do will make them different from the others, Hope that more and more investors will support velox project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:52:59 AM

Thanks!

I think that is why he is asking for a mining pool, but I am really wondering why I can't see someone posting in this thread for them in getting interested in creating POS mining pool, I think they still prefered POW mining.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:12:40 AM

velox project is very good and very unique, velox is using platfom own, hopefully velox project can run smoothly without any problem and I believe this, because velox team very experienced in solving problem. I am very confident that this project will be a great success
I believe the admins are taking care of yhat matter bud. They wanna make sure that the platform is stable and secure.

This is their duties and responsibilities to always check that the system is working well and no problems will occur in the platform. I have observed the activeness of the team members and I am sure that they can handle it.

You're right,  monitoring the system is one of their duties and responsibilities. Being active is very important because it is one way that can attract investors,  realizing that the members of the team is very active. I am sure that they will reach success.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

I guess there is a big upgrade in velox exchange. I see some complains from members who can not withdraw. I hope they do this upgrade as soon as possible, because withdrawal issue is the most sensitive for traders.
Completely agree with you. At the same time, all the problem with the input and output has been standing for a long time, but no one has yet made any decisions and no one has written updates either. Therefore, I have the impression that the problem is quite serious, since it has not yet been resolved.
yufu571

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:46:32 AM

I guess there is a big upgrade in velox exchange. I see some complains from members who can not withdraw. I hope they do this upgrade as soon as possible, because withdrawal issue is the most sensitive for traders.
Completely agree with you. At the same time, all the problem with the input and output has been standing for a long time, but no one has yet made any decisions and no one has written updates either. Therefore, I have the impression that the problem is quite serious, since it has not yet been resolved.
i cannot login in the exchange. i donot know what happen to them.
Ather_1020

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:58:31 AM

Yeah its necessary for the platform to have maintenance every once in a while to ensure smooth and stable performance.
vickycoin05

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

After the development of this project,Velox project got so many potential you can't imagine.its a matter of time to see their coin in the market & its price
Developers are figuring out all the advanced innovations to bring more new features which will enrich all the participants who choose velox and that adds a value for the project.
Agree. This increase the value of the project. The good ratings and project management is also additional factor to gain and convince the investors. Hope the project will push through the process of making developments for the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

Yeah its necessary for the platform to have maintenance every once in a while to ensure smooth and stable performance.
Pretty good idea mate. This suggestion will help the project to maintain the quality of their work and
to check the amount range of its investors and supporters. I hope they could implement the following steps to make project be updated and to sure it has progress from the very beginning.
Junralz

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

Is it better than other similar platforms already running?
In my own thoughts vlx is better than other platform since it is trying to return anonymous trading like way back before when crypto trading just started.

This is what makes it more interesting and I am expecting this to happen. The team wanted traders to be safe and also the features of the platform seems to be profitable because it has still a lot of features to be soon develop.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

In my own thoughts vlx is better than other platform since it is trying to return anonymous trading like way back before when crypto trading just started.

This is what makes it more interesting and I am expecting this to happen. The team wanted traders to be safe and also the features of the platform seems to be profitable because it has still a lot of features to be soon develop.

That is also the thing I like the Velox because they never stop on developing and continuously growing just to be successful and gain more and more supporters and investors in this project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

Agreed. This VLX platform is better than the other's platform because it can give you a nice trading experience with no KYC issues.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

i cannot login in the exchange. i donot know what happen to them.

Can you give a try by clearing the system cache once again and check the internet connectivity, normally some junk like APK may cause issues so do recheck on the step 1 and proceed forward.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:53:52 PM

And where can I see the sales of your coins? On the site there is some counter turnover? I just wanted to know.
I think that by now most of all the coins will be sold out, still you may find some info on the site.
yes Velox got so much famousity that in less days all the coins are sold out.& you can order some coin in their exchanger if you eager to buy some

I think this is a good news for all the supporters of the VELOX project is there still upcoming sale they will make? or another round?

Velox really have many investors which their sale only last for how many days. I hope there will be an upcoming sales because I think many still wants to buy Velox token in sale.

Yes, more sales means more funds and more chance to become successful soon, because velox needs enough funds for continues developments and improvements of their platform.

The team probably did a very good strategy to make their token sale to be more attractive in a way of giving promotion and discount. Many are now to get more curious about their features especially in the trading platform.
Yes they did. They actually did a good job. With regards project updates and progress they hand to hand with its team members and developers. The project went so well the token sale is one proof that the project was doing great. Hope the amount collected will be enough support for the project.
Yes I think that your statement is right as this project has completed the significant amount of work in such less time.
I dont think the given time was less. The platform has announced some major but mostly minor updates which were pretty managable in the given time.
That is totally untrue fact and just under researched,as most of the projects with similar and mainstream ideas gets unrecognised and worn off.
Most of the projects may be similar but velox is completely unique with decentralized functionality and huge teams behind who mainly aim on advanced mechanisms.
I personally think that this project is special in its way, because before that I did not exchange the exchanges with anonymity.
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: