Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:19:27 AM

Decentralization can really solve such problems as hacking and hacking attacks. I think that this is the main advantage over centralized exchangers.
That's why exchangers are mostly decentralized. There must be more advantages over other exchangers for attracting attention
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

I liked the project, but it's interesting when the screw Velox bolt will be ready already, I would like to try how it works.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:30:28 AM

Decentralization can really solve such problems as hacking and hacking attacks. I think that this is the main advantage over centralized exchangers.
That's why exchangers are mostly decentralized. There must be more advantages over other exchangers for attracting attention
Nowadays exchange was mostly decentralized to prevent hijacking and database error. I wonder why there still so many users who use Binance.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

Nowadays exchange was mostly decentralized to prevent hijacking and database error. I wonder why there still so many users who use Binance.
It is likely that it is convenient for use. Or just some users are still afraid to transfer their funds to other wallets and exchangers. For example, I have not yet decided to do it.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

Velox at the back end work on more development plans however more announcements about project brings a closer attention for all the participants as we see currently monthly updates which is an accurate go.

Dude I don't know if you already saw the other comment about the  team being inactive. But hopefully if they have good news and anouncement. I think this is the right time to do it.

The team barely replies anymore so I wouldnt say people are exactly wrong to say that the team isnt active. I have barely seen them in quite a while
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

Now it is the big bear market. It is not suitable for VLX to make money in the short term. A bear market makes a good foundation, and the VLX is soaring when the bull market comes.
Yes thats definitely true! The market is undoubtedly not doing very well as of the moment so best way is juwt to hold your coins until it goes back to normal. We might hopefully see a better market in the last quarter of this year.
I agree. There will be some changes that will happen in crypto market and it will be the price of all crypto coins that will increased in the coming more days. And difinitely it will affect too for Velox coin. So for those who have tokens, better to hold it for now because later it will bounce back again.
There is still an option to resell coins at peak and to buy on sags in 10%, but it is already trading and he will be suitable not for each user. And as for growth of coins, it is absolutely right, just about has already come cryptosummer.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:59:10 AM

Now it is the big bear market. It is not suitable for VLX to make money in the short term. A bear market makes a good foundation, and the VLX is soaring when the bull market comes.
Yes thats definitely true! The market is undoubtedly not doing very well as of the moment so best way is juwt to hold your coins until it goes back to normal. We might hopefully see a better market in the last quarter of this year.
I agree. There will be some changes that will happen in crypto market and it will be the price of all crypto coins that will increased in the coming more days. And difinitely it will affect too for Velox coin. So for those who have tokens, better to hold it for now because later it will bounce back again.

This is what we call holding the coins, doing that thing makes your coins equivalent to higher amount. I know for sure that it will happen soon because velox project is such a good project. Its progression is continueos which is a proof what the project really is.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

and it's all? manager will not answer me? or any of the users? what about the site? Only I get an error when going to the site?
The error is most likely from your side, because I can visit the site, I have all the pages of the site open. Try to clean the history of the browser and go back to the site. Or try to go to the site from a different browser, maybe you can.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

This is what we call holding the coins, doing that thing makes your coins equivalent to higher amount. I know for sure that it will happen soon because velox project is such a good project. Its progression is continueos which is a proof what the project really is.

Having patience and making the right decision will be a great progress. VLX coin will be depend on the people who still investing and I hope that the price will go up more.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

At Velox in project all is good. The developers said that before the end of the month they are preparing some kind of grandiose surprise. Well Well, wait!
This is great news! Of course we will wait with impatience! when the team will announce the platform development news for us! I'm very interested in what updates will be in the project and what features will be added.

Yeah, the team timely makes an update and they always make an announcement. Whatever is that and I am pretty sure it will be some kind of promotional activities. Hopefully, everyone can participate in that said surprise.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:17:23 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 01:32:05 PM by vickycoin05

and it's all? manager will not answer me? or any of the users? what about the site? Only I get an error when going to the site?
The error is most likely from your side, because I can visit the site, I have all the pages of the site open. Try to clean the history of the browser and go back to the site. Or try to go to the site from a different browser, maybe you can.
Maybe you can re try again buddy, because I can also visit the site. Maybe your connections is having trouble. Sometimes I cleared up pc history and reload or you can go for another browser sometimes I also having trouble with the browser. Hope you can visit the website soon.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

At Velox in project all is good. The developers said that before the end of the month they are preparing some kind of grandiose surprise. Well Well, wait!
This is great news! Of course we will wait with impatience! when the team will announce the platform development news for us! I'm very interested in what updates will be in the project and what features will be added.

Yeah, the team timely makes an update and they always make an announcement. Whatever is that and I am pretty sure it will be some kind of promotional activities. Hopefully, everyone can participate in that said surprise.

Yes. That surprise news will be part of their promotion but I'm pretty sure it will give more benefits to all users and investors of Velox project because as what the team said, they are upgrading and improving the platform inorder to meet the expectations of the people of crypto world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

Having patience and making the right decision will be a great progress. VLX coin will be depend on the people who still investing and I hope that the price will go up more.

We can't really predict its value for now especially the team still making more progress about the platform. And still, there are few who knew this trading platform IMO because they are not yet listed in coinmarketcap and hopefully team will have a plan to be on the list.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

Yes. That surprise news will be part of their promotion but I'm pretty sure it will give more benefits to all users and investors of Velox project because as what the team said, they are upgrading and improving the platform inorder to meet the expectations of the people of crypto world.

Wether the team is very busy with the developments and improvements of velox project they need to still be active to address all investors concern so that more and more people will be encourage to participate in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

Does anyone have any idea what this will be for a surprise? I hope this will be some cool update, which will be useful to all users of the platform.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

I noticed that you have problems with the wallet, and specifically with the withdrawal of funds from the stock exchange, how can you explain all this?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

In my onw option there are still few who are using Binance mybe they have something to settle or maybe they realy like it in the first place. Decentralized was newly adapted buy everyone because of its new updates also. So maybe some who use Binance will probably switched to Decentralization soon.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:09:07 PM

I saw that this thread is crowed with your well wisher.but I don't see your contribution to their question or anything about your project.please stay active to the project
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

Hi developer team, when will you have new project updates and good news? We have not seen news from you for a long time. I'm looking forward to updates and knobs from the development team, as I follow the project for a long time.

They probably are just sitting around at this point, all tokens are sold. They have made some quite a bit of quick cash. What else do they need to develop for? :-/
Yes, they have collected great number of funds until now and their is not much development in the project from long time. I think they need to use this funds to hire better programmers and make the platform more attractive and advantageous to its users. All the collected funds should be used in the development of the project and its platform.
I completely agreed with you. I seen this project after vwry long time and i seen that it acheive very good progress but the development of project is not going well. So  think the devlopers have to focus on the development of the project beacause it will helps to increase the community of vlx platform.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:33:40 PM

Hi developer team, when will you have new project updates and good news? We have not seen news from you for a long time. I'm looking forward to updates and knobs from the development team, as I follow the project for a long time.

They probably are just sitting around at this point, all tokens are sold. They have made some quite a bit of quick cash. What else do they need to develop for? :-/
Yes, they have collected great number of funds until now and their is not much development in the project from long time. I think they need to use this funds to hire better programmers and make the platform more attractive and advantageous to its users. All the collected funds should be used in the development of the project and its platform.
I completely agreed with you. I seen this project after vwry long time and i seen that it acheive very good progress but the development of project is not going well. So  think the devlopers have to focus on the development of the project beacause it will helps to increase the community of vlx platform.
I agree, the development of the project is very slow. In my opinion, this is due to the fact that the development team is constantly working on improving the work of the platform. I hope they will soon finish all updates and the platform will work fully.
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: