Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

I've been observing the project since it started and despite of many setbacks the team have experienced they always get up after those setbacks. On the other hand, innovation is also the key in order to remain in the marketplace, the team must execute this very well so that people will no longer look for another project same as Velox.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:37:42 PM

I've been observing the project since it started and despite of many setbacks the team have experienced they always get up after those setbacks. On the other hand, innovation is also the key in order to remain in the marketplace, the team must execute this very well so that people will no longer look for another project same as Velox.
The operations and the technical workflow is working fine with no deviations and there was no such streatagies that are going to mislead the planned activities, developers highly priotize working on the major issues.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

and it's all? manager will not answer me? or any of the users? what about the site? Only I get an error when going to the site?
The error is most likely from your side, because I can visit the site, I have all the pages of the site open. Try to clean the history of the browser and go back to the site. Or try to go to the site from a different browser, maybe you can.
Maybe you can re try again buddy, because I can also visit the site. Maybe your connections is having trouble. Sometimes I cleared up pc history and reload or you can go for another browser sometimes I also having trouble with the browser. Hope you can visit the website soon.

I support, it very well helps with this. I also have some sites that do not download, but after clearing the entire history of visits and various unnecessary files, I can visit any site that I interisuet.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:03:50 PM

Hi developer team, when will you have new project updates and good news? We have not seen news from you for a long time. I'm looking forward to updates and knobs from the development team, as I follow the project for a long time.

They probably are just sitting around at this point, all tokens are sold. They have made some quite a bit of quick cash. What else do they need to develop for? :-/
Yes, they have collected great number of funds until now and their is not much development in the project from long time. I think they need to use this funds to hire better programmers and make the platform more attractive and advantageous to its users. All the collected funds should be used in the development of the project and its platform.
I completely agreed with you. I seen this project after vwry long time and i seen that it acheive very good progress but the development of project is not going well. So  think the devlopers have to focus on the development of the project beacause it will helps to increase the community of vlx platform.
How do you think whether will receive large and well-known exchanges in the circle any serious competition? I here am not confident in it. What does the platform except existence of own tokens differ from others in?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:14:07 PM

I just want to know a fact as I am curious about it, is this project still self moderatedas it's been sometime since it was declared.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

and it's all? manager will not answer me? or any of the users? what about the site? Only I get an error when going to the site?
The error is most likely from your side, because I can visit the site, I have all the pages of the site open. Try to clean the history of the browser and go back to the site. Or try to go to the site from a different browser, maybe you can.
Maybe you can re try again buddy, because I can also visit the site. Maybe your connections is having trouble. Sometimes I cleared up pc history and reload or you can go for another browser sometimes I also having trouble with the browser. Hope you can visit the website soon.

I support, it very well helps with this. I also have some sites that do not download, but after clearing the entire history of visits and various unnecessary files, I can visit any site that I interisuet.
I still browse our website normally. Actually it do not depend on your connection or internet providers, maybe your browser is old version than cannot running some script.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

Velox strategies are completely unique which cannot be compared as it once already proved achieving all the plans they incorporated throught their white papers and there will be no token of failure with Velox.

They're not though? Decentralised and Anonymous exchanges have been a thing since ages at this point, say take Etherdelta or it's fork, forkdelta

Those are only for ethereum, you can only trade tokens on them. This going to be for all coins, but it's true that Velox is not the first one because there are some other exchange although most of them are crap. We see if this be good or disappointed one as the others.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

They have experienced some harsh time but thats how project happens but am sure things are picking up. My only worries right now is the fact that roadmap looks really close and we are not hearing any big announcement except that is going to come. i Just hope soon

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

I like the website, think it looks stunning! You've done a great thing!
And guys, do SONM, NEM, Hacken...sound familiar? What if I say that they have a new partner, called Paytomat. For end users it is a convenient way of spending their cryptocurrency and receiving loyalty awards. It is also going to start tocken sale in August. Want to join? Smiley

Lol, i don't think make advertising about your Paytomat at here is the good think. It is our VeloxExchange projects discussion, bro.

nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:39:27 AM

They have experienced some harsh time but thats how project happens but am sure things are picking up. My only worries right now is the fact that roadmap looks really close and we are not hearing any big announcement except that is going to come. i Just hope soon
Well, if this project keep on going on their good performance here in the crypto currency community then we don't have to worries. The only thing we should do now is patiently wait to their big announcements that will all take our breath away that will surely bring this project into success. But for now, let us make the Velox Project take their time to fulfill what are the things necessary to make this project bloom much better in this crypto world.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:23:19 AM

Velox strategies are completely unique which cannot be compared as it once already proved achieving all the plans they incorporated throught their white papers and there will be no token of failure with Velox.

They're not though? Decentralised and Anonymous exchanges have been a thing since ages at this point, say take Etherdelta or it's fork, forkdelta

Those are only for ethereum, you can only trade tokens on them. This going to be for all coins, but it's true that Velox is not the first one because there are some other exchange although most of them are crap. We see if this be good or disappointed one as the others.

I saw their inner exchanges in velox, They are trading as for now is only VLX to BTC? Correct me if I'm wrong and few traders only are online there. The exchange site needs more visitors and impression to the public right?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

very good project, velox project also takes a long time to achieve success, I am sure velox project team will not give chance in improving velox project network development, I also will not forget to join velox project
Yes as seen the progress of the project we can say that it will achieve good success in some time.The team is really doing good work and i most like one thing about this is they have their own exchange so you have to not worry about sell or buy velox.you can easily trade them on their exchange.
A lot of people are already waiting for this project to become LIVE, no doubt that the reason behind it is how the team and the people here are helping each other to reach that "success".
Yeah, many already are anticipating that this project would be great, and of course it will be, they are doing their best in improvements so absolutely no doubt.

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:16:37 AM

Does Velox refer to referral bonuses? I can get a couple of coins for something that I invite a friend? Huh
Unfortunately, there are no such bonuses for the team. Although this would not be a bad option to lead a friend. So the project could grow much earlier! And the information about the project would be spread much faster.
it is really very unfortunate that the team did not make referral bonuses. For me it would be a very profitable feature. And I am sure that many supporters of the project would appreciate this.

It would be abused to death anyway, there's already people with 100s of account gaming airdrops and you'll now have even more people doing the same

You have a point there. Other people uses this method to earn all the profit themselves.  Even in twitter and facebook account, there are these guys own more than 60 Accounts for joining one bounty campaigns. I do not know how can they possibly do that? If that's mine I would go crazy just owning 10 accounts!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

Does Velox refer to referral bonuses? I can get a couple of coins for something that I invite a friend? Huh
Unfortunately, there are no such bonuses for the team. Although this would not be a bad option to lead a friend. So the project could grow much earlier! And the information about the project would be spread much faster.
it is really very unfortunate that the team did not make referral bonuses. For me it would be a very profitable feature. And I am sure that many supporters of the project would appreciate this.

It would be abused to death anyway, there's already people with 100s of account gaming airdrops and you'll now have even more people doing the same

You have a point there. Other people uses this method to earn all the profit themselves.  Even in twitter and facebook account, there are these guys own more than 60 Accounts for joining one bounty campaigns. I do not know how can they possibly do that? If that's mine I would go crazy just owning 10 accounts!
Some people here on the forum are full-time bounty hunters and they work with more than one account to promote any project and earn more reward. But I think this makes the reward for other people very low. SO, I think there should be some unique identifier for the bounty hunters so that only one person will gain rewards for one campaign.
troBelx

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

I'm really amazed that the Velox project has a special side where people, users, and investors can find and view the latest posts, updates, and news. It's very helpful and helpful, bonuses and referrals really help this project but jt is not a bad thing. This can be really beneficial if the team provides this type of strategy. As long as the project goes well, VLX has a good marketing strategy and also gets great support from the public and investors as well. They have gained great interest from investors and traders around the world.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:39:14 AM

I'm really amazed that the Velox project has a special side where people, users, and investors can find and view the latest posts, updates, and news. It's very helpful and helpful, bonuses and referrals really help this project but jt is not a bad thing. This can be really beneficial if the team provides this type of strategy. As long as the project goes well, VLX has a good marketing strategy and also gets great support from the public and investors as well. They have gained great interest from investors and traders around the world.
I agree with you. The marketing strategy is really worked out, and Velox with her help managed to find real investors
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

On Twitter there was a post about the big news, I really want to believe, apparently there is a lot of work.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:51:33 AM

You are absolutely right. I have been following the development of the project for a long time and I can honestly say that there were some attempts to close the project and they did not update it, but the team took all its forces to actively work on the project. And now we see that he has active support and a good platform development.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

You are absolutely right. I have been following the development of the project for a long time and I can honestly say that there were some attempts to close the project and they did not update it, but the team took all its forces to actively work on the project. And now we see that he has active support and a good platform development.
Velox developers are mostly priortizing on implementing the code successfully and they keep explore to the new technologies to bring more upgrades however even they are in more assignments we can see the monthly updaes.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:44:06 AM

On Twitter there was a post about the big news, I really want to believe, apparently there is a lot of work.
Is it from the team and official announcements? I hope it is legit and it can be shared because I don't have twitter account that will open for it. I only joined on their telegram chat and I'm waiting for the big news that will be happening on this week as admin said. But until now, no new updates and news from Velox project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: