Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LazarovskiK

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

The exchange is great so far. Dev's are very responsive and community is growing organically. This has all the makings of a top tier investment.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

I've been observing the project since it started and despite of many setbacks the team have experienced they always get up after those setbacks. On the other hand, innovation is also the key in order to remain in the marketplace, the team must execute this very well so that people will no longer look for another project same as Velox.
You are absolutely right. I have been following the development of the project for a long time and I can honestly say that there were some attempts to close the project and they did not update it, but the team took all its forces to actively work on the project. And now we see that he has active support and a good platform development.
Velox developers are mostly priortizing on implementing the code successfully and they keep explore to the new technologies to bring more upgrades however even they are in more assignments we can see the monthly updaes.
That's right. Now we can see how the platform will work. They promised us good news, we are already waiting with impatience when they will be announced to us.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:46:55 AM

I just want to know a fact as I am curious about it, is this project still self moderatedas it's been sometime since it was declared.
The project is active, with the help of admin and community they are able to continue the platform. as of now there is still an upgrade/maintenance for the withdrawal of funds. So no, the project is not self moderated as many people are working to make it done/to improve it.

wangmidi

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

VLX is my favorite anonymous encryption currency, now is the overall decline of the encrypted currency market, to be patient and wait for a good price to buy.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

I've been observing the project since it started and despite of many setbacks the team have experienced they always get up after those setbacks. On the other hand, innovation is also the key in order to remain in the marketplace, the team must execute this very well so that people will no longer look for another project same as Velox.
You are absolutely right. I have been following the development of the project for a long time and I can honestly say that there were some attempts to close the project and they did not update it, but the team took all its forces to actively work on the project. And now we see that he has active support and a good platform development.
Velox developers are mostly priortizing on implementing the code successfully and they keep explore to the new technologies to bring more upgrades however even they are in more assignments we can see the monthly updaes.

Yes they are upgrading the Velox project into what todays trend which is so good in order not to be behind from other projects. The updates that the team doing is very important because many are keeping on track to the project.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

As we can see on the road map there are still a lot of activities that they wanted to make. Like in the mid of June which its schedule is "Buy-Back Plan Public Announcement". So, lets wait about the outcome of this kind of activity.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

What do you even mean by implementing the code successfully, the exchange is already up and running they just need to maintain it right now -_-
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

On Twitter there was a post about the big news, I really want to believe, apparently there is a lot of work.
Is it from the team and official announcements? I hope it is legit and it can be shared because I don't have twitter account that will open for it. I only joined on their telegram chat and I'm waiting for the big news that will be happening on this week as admin said. But until now, no new updates and news from Velox project.

Why can you not check their twitter yourself? Twitter is not face book and you do not need an account to see someone's posts if it's a public figure
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

What do you even mean by implementing the code successfully, the exchange is already up and running they just need to maintain it right now -_-
May be he mean they are exploring to the new technologies and for adding more features they may require a level of testing that will add up a value for the platform.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

On Twitter there was a post about the big news, I really want to believe, apparently there is a lot of work.
Is it from the team and official announcements? I hope it is legit and it can be shared because I don't have twitter account that will open for it. I only joined on their telegram chat and I'm waiting for the big news that will be happening on this week as admin said. But until now, no new updates and news from Velox project.

Why can you not check their twitter yourself? Twitter is not face book and you do not need an account to see someone's posts if it's a public figure

Maybe he is too noob about this social media platform or really not spend time knowing about twitter which is rarely happening right now, anyway, what is really important is the new updates about the current status of velox.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

May be he mean they are exploring to the new technologies and for adding more features they may require a level of testing that will add up a value for the platform.
now we are just guessing what the developers are doing at this time. I think the Velox team would do well to make a small announcement about what they are currently working on.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

Yes they are upgrading the Velox project into what todays trend which is so good in order not to be behind from other projects. The updates that the team doing is very important because many are keeping on track to the project.

What you mean is that they are being competent with the other platform? Additionally, is the team will add more cryptos in their trading site because as far as I remember they only have 3 cryptos that are available in the exchange site.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

The project was created not so long ago 2017 is not a story, but at the same time received a lot of attention and attracted large investors. What was the success of the meeting?
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

I'm glad that there are such projects as this one that really contribute to the development of cryptworld. I hope the team will do everything according to what is stated in the White Paper.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ResuLT

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

DELETE.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

What you mean is that they are being competent with the other platform? Additionally, is the team will add more cryptos in their trading site because as far as I remember they only have 3 cryptos that are available in the exchange site.
No, it is not a great decision to add more cryptocurrencies in the velox exchange website. Those 3 cryptos are very helpful to take velox maintaining the price.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

I'm glad that there are such projects as this one that really contribute to the development of cryptworld. I hope the team will do everything according to what is stated in the White Paper.
I do so. Hopefully, the team can keep updating their news and the development of the project so we can update on what's the improvement made by the Velox.
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

I did not check here quite a long time. So how about the withdrawals of Btc at the moment? Can members withdraw now from velox exchange or do they have still problems ?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

Velox is old one & gold one too.I like this project because of so many qualities they have.they have upgraded exchangers & you can easily exchange with less transactions fees.very soon their token will be in the coin market.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

Velox is old one & gold one too.I like this project because of so many qualities they have.they have upgraded exchangers & you can easily exchange with less transactions fees.very soon their token will be in the coin market.
We are observing from so long that they are exploring to the new trends and implementing the great technology added with new features there should be a monitoring team who can actively observe the project and immediately bring the issues to the notice of dev team.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: