Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do You looking for in ICO?  (Read 4611 times)
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:55:52 PM

Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

People put their funds , heart , trust and hopes when they invest in some other alt coin . It is a very risky conduct since they are not aware of the future outcomes until the ICO ends . So the developers should make sure that they have the basic key element of authenticity in their ICO . The ICO should be well published and publicized . It should guarantee the investors the return of funds in case of heavy losses . The "idea" of the ICO should be very innovative , new and flexible which can attract maximum participants . The ICO should not be temporary like many other Icos , it should stay and rule the market for a long time . It should be legit enough to dominate the market .                                                                               
Avity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:00:30 PM

First and foremost is the team and actual people behind the project.  Do they already have a history of success?
After you have made sure the team is good and you can trust them. 
The second most important thing to look for is the idea itself.  Is it a good idea? do you believe in the idea?
These are the very first things I look for in a new ICO.
Good luck
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:03:24 PM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?

Besides all those characteristics, probably the most important in an ICO is that it is being launched by a legitimate and successful company.  And the project is based on what that company is best for.
neolexx (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 20

ART via BTS & ETH www.magicmouseart.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

First and foremost is the team and actual people behind the project.  Do they already have a history of success?
After you have made sure the team is good and you can trust them. 
The second most important thing to look for is the idea itself.  Is it a good idea? do you believe in the idea?
These are the very first things I look for in a new ICO.
Good luck

Thank U for optimistic opinion. But how do You examine does this people really takes part in this ICO project, and how to prove previous success? If we don't know them.

Пиcaтeль бизнec тeмaтики (мoя книгa Лoвyшки бизнec-пapтнepcтвa) https://ridero.ru/books/lovushki_biznes-partnerstva/ 
Кoнcyльтиpyю пo вoпpocaм PR и лидoгeнepaции. Упaкoвкa бизнeca и выxoд нa зapyбeжныe pынки пoдpoбнee: 
https://kartintsev.org
neolexx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Besides all those characteristics, probably the most important in an ICO is that it is being launched by a legitimate and successful company.  And the project is based on what that company is best for.

Does any successful company with working business want to raise money from ICO? It's like a gamble - because U could become out of low. If U can take money from VC - why will you start an ICO? 

Пиcaтeль бизнec тeмaтики (мoя книгa Лoвyшки бизнec-пapтнepcтвa) https://ridero.ru/books/lovushki_biznes-partnerstva/ 
Кoнcyльтиpyю пo вoпpocaм PR и лидoгeнepaции. Упaкoвкa бизнeca и выxoд нa зapyбeжныe pынки пoдpoбнee: 
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect  

Besides all those characteristics, probably the most important in an ICO is that it is being launched by a legitimate and successful company.  And the project is based on what that company is best for.

Does any successful company with working business want to raise money from ICO? It's like a gamble - because U could become out of low. If U can take money from VC - why will you start an ICO?  
ICO is one of the good method to get profit, specially if you are investors looking for small value of coin or you are a risk taker, Token of ICO is not yet fully secure to adopt by all exchange but if they have those characteristics (From OP) i think that ICO or project would be more successful and win-win for the owner and to investors.
sanju pretham

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

The most important usually:

1. Famous Developers in Team
2. Interesting Idea
3.Apha version of project

if the ICO doesn't shows their team and have a brilliant idea and looks like a legit project  what do you choose either the TEAM or the PROJECT
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

-Ready product
-Experienced development team
-The interesting and useful idea, that can solve real problems.
-The perspective sphere
-Active team

All these items I found in the IQeon gaming project.
Link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479328.0

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

usefulness of the coin and the size of the hard cap are the most important for me. the more applicable the idea is to the real world the more useful the coin and hence the more valuable it should be in the long run. the lower the hard cap the better as there will be more people who might have wanted to invest in the coin but could not because of the low cap so they will have to buy after listing. if you bought at ico you will benefit from people buying after the listing as this will drive up the price...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

For me in the ICO the main liquidity of the coin and an interesting project. I like to invest in projects that in the future benefit and become large-scale.

Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

Less marketing and an actual working product with an ambitious but realistic roadmap. Too much marketing = shill coin a la Tron/Verge. Stay away from anyone claiming to be the next this or that.
neolexx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

The most important usually:

1. Famous Developers in Team
2. Interesting Idea
3.Apha version of project

if the ICO doesn't shows their team and have a brilliant idea and looks like a legit project  what do you choose either the TEAM or the PROJECT

Project more important. A team of good people may join just for fun, or they became crazy/

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

In spotting a very good ICO is to know their project is all about because coins and tokens these days are dependent on the effectiveness of the project otherwise nobody will invest as it will become called as shit coins.
Not only with the effectiveness of the project but also the strength of their community, I'm referring it to the telegram channel because telegram active members cannot be purge, if the telegram community has large members of telegram and other social community then that's the time we could say it is a good ICO or coin project.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

Less marketing and an actual working product with an ambitious but realistic roadmap. Too much marketing = shill coin a la Tron/Verge. Stay away from anyone claiming to be the next this or that.
I think marketing is very important, big projects are spending big amount on marketing to attract people to invest.
Even though you have a great team and a good vision and mission but with lack of marketing, I don't think it would really help to get the success.
alfian123

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

Well for an ICO what I will look before investing is..
1. Authencity
2. Reasonable profit provided by the company
3. Previous strong investors
4. Great startup or a nice business idea
5. Future planning
6. Well known around the world..
Many other factors will I consider before investing to join it..

Excuse me sir, I want to ask.
to choose a real bounty project that how?
maybe there are certain points to note?
in order for me to choose a project that is not wrong.

thanks, sir.

|     KRYPTOBITS      |   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
Telegram   Reddit   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Youtube   LinkedIn
Pre ICO start on May 17 th 2018     [     ONE PAGER     ]
Futureblnr

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

As for me, the main indicator areteam and project philosophy, the main concept. Only the team is strong and the idea has a future, then the capital and management will be easy to solve. For example, I'm following one team which has already built strong basement, it's called teachmeplease. It's like an educational service which is planning to switch to blockchain platform. When you have a chance to see previous results and experience it's also great)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

Jesus christ another noob with the same old dumb ass broken English questions.
My IQ bleeds coming here  Roll Eyes

You know i don't go and speak on foreign countries web sites and pretend i know French or Russian butchering their language.

You noobs pouring in here are an cringe worthy embarrassment of greedy inept stupidity.

What's wrong somebody already beat you to asking what coins to buy with your $50 ?

Noob #1692354 shows up and asks..
"What coinz should i buys with $23 dollars ?"

Noob #1692359 shows up and asks..
"What coinz should i buys with $72 dollars ?"

Noob #1692366 shows up and asks..
"What coinz should i buys with $100 dollars ?"

Noob #1692371 shows up and asks..
"What coinz should i buys with $101 dollars ?"

FUD first & ask questions later™
KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:36:08 AM

First of all, I'm looking for good investment projects in ICO. Accordingly, this is a good opportunity to earn. In general, I'm interested in everything new.

darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

I think I'm looking for an ICO's that are able to manage their ICO because I once joined a ICO that are not good enough to join with them their campaign manager always say that their campaign still not yet start and if you ask me how long I started to join them you will think it I almost join them about 2 months and still not started the ICO. That kind of ICO is I don't like of the most ICO's I see now. I'm looking for those who can managed it with a better person.
Nick Vallastasos

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

If you want to check all infos about the most promising ICO's of the moment , check this website : https://best-crypto.io
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: