Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do You looking for in ICO?  (Read 4616 times)
dubao123

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

Marinecoin -Marinecoin is decentralized, time proved fast and developed blockchain with community growing day by day. No need to invest your own money, earn it just by joining the community and doing simple things.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot I really like the project marineco.in. It is very potential. Get 20000 MTC free immediately when you register and follows steps.Click the link marineco.in/ico.Marinecoin is one which you might like. It may be the best and it is worth your time. You will get 20.000 coins for free. Sign up here:marineco.in/I would like to present you one - marinecoin. Check it here marineco.in/ico and follow all the steps.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect  

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

I do have an interest in ICO, but since i am a beginner to it, i have done some research about ICO's and I came to the point that it is better to wait a certain ICO PRoject to be listed in any exchange site and i'll do trading with that specific coin or token and make m money roll, what makes me tired of hunting bounties from ICO project is that some of it aren't get listed so such a waste of time, Like VLB if you have Heard of it, the project was cool, the Dev's are great and trusted but the ICO failed for the second time, the great thing was the investment was refunded for the second time again, I have no issue about the project but the worst thing is the time and effort. so I conclude that i must've wait for it to be listed and then do trading or Hodling if the project is realistic. it's ok if i won't get the early birds bonus in it's presale or what atleast.
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?

FIRST of all I have to be researched on their site and read the white paper and then check the community & product.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

I don't look for anything in an ICO cause I don't buy any. Investing in ICOs is like throwing your money down the drain. With most of the ICOs launched last year already failed I don't see how anyone thinks ICOs as a good investment option.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

The important point of ICO what interest me are : the project, the team, and the roadmap.
the project must be good to accept by all peoples, the team manage ICO are important too, and the roadmap must have a clear destination.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

Everytime I saw a new ICO, i immediately check or read their articles about their projects, how it can contribute to enhance the image of cryptocurrencies, how it can be useful for bounty hunters, what other relevants projects can they help to the industry and lastly, i always check how the team or manage their projects during their ICO period.
-Maks-

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

interesting idea, good team. These are the main factors in the success of ICO. With a strong team, all other items are solved as nuts, and the concept of the idea suggests that they will not have brakes because of the idea.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

Investing in ICO is an art. There were times when literally one could get rich by blindly investing in any ICO. Times have changed now and there are many paid/unpaid groups who are shilling any good ICO's they can find and hence normal people do not get the opportunity even to buy those. Also VC money has now started investing in pre ICO stages. This all has truly led me away from investing in any ICO for now at least.   

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:52:20 AM

I'm always looking for a usefulness of the coin, growing industry and the existense of the product
alieknov

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:55:54 AM

- Good team behind them
- A popular bounty manager
- A trusted project
- Popular bounty projects on social media
- Percentage of what they will distribute
- Value of their coin
meaamir86

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:52:29 AM

I always try to find some

1. Project Work done team as scammer dont work hard to make some research materials
2. Presence of team in field
3. Great startup or a nice business idea specialy tech oriented
5. Future planning
6. Well known around the world..
Many other factors will I consider before investing to join it..
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:22:01 AM

Bitcointalk ANN Thread:
It is very important factor to be considered before investing in ICO. What you should look for? In order to check your preferred ICO is scam or not, apart from reverse engineering, this should be applied. Open ann thread and search in comments SCAM word within ctrl+F. Evaluate it the reason behind someone's SCAM comment.

Team:
Many good ICO's had red flag because of this factor. In this section, you are supposed to find team member's bio would not be exactly as stated. For example, Seele project had red flag in team member's profile section. A member was university's professor while in real, he was not(something like that)

Cap:
Projects having unlimited or large hardcap are not worthy in my opinion. Apart from that, ico with large bonus to pre-sale participants should be avoided. It can not be scam, but possibility of dumping is high and it will result into proce decrement. Ex, Experty.

MVP:
This is something you should always look for. If project does not have one and it is stated in roadmap, it is going to a lot of time. Perhaps, it might be scam or product on paper.

Allocation of fund:
There are many projects that conduct ICO without having clear plan expenses of the funds collected. Often it is just a description of the development plan without further details. The more all the costs are spelled out, the more investors have reason to trust such projects.
parekoy

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

There's a lot of factors that is very important to consider on knowing the ICO but for me, the top criteria that I would consider is only through their social networking strength like Telegram Channels.
As I do believe that good ICOs and bounty campaigns are having strong social networks especially Telegram Channels because it is basically one of the most effective proof that their ICO or crypto project are more effective and somehow important for crypto enthusiasts and average internet and technology users.

goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

I have a general framework to evaluate ICO:

-project vision
-team
-token metrics
-roadmap
-partnership
-community hype
-ico management

of course i adapt based on the actual ICO as these criterial can change and the single importance fluctuate

but overall it’s very important to do a lot of research!

parekoy

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

I'm always looking for a usefulness of the coin, growing industry and the existense of the product

There are more crypto projects that were saying that their platform and ideas are better over the others but most of them failed due to some unfortunate reasons.
Although project ideas are also a good criteria but that's not that reliable because most of the ICOs have no working projects and products and most of them are relying on the fund raised through ICO sales.
That's why that factor is not good for me because the best factor that I am considering is through bumping on their Telegram Channels because I do believe that ICO social network or Telegram Channels must have more active members and discussion admins and set good response in every detail of inquiries.
Scam and fake ICOs although have telegram channels but most of the time there are no discussion admins.

Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

In ideal world only the idea plays the role, but in real world there are also a lot of that depends from marketing. I am looking to the projects that could make the world better and that also will develop all sides of buisness process.
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

I think the most important point if you buy a new coin from ICO is, by knowing the purpose and plan of the coin, one of them can be by following the bounty program held by the developer or manager. And the most important is the minimum price guarantee, because if the price is better and in accordance with the purpose and coin plan then it can be said that the coin has a good quality.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

Good team background is one I looked for, experience is also one way to tell a group is a good choice to join, since they can prove their service with their previous projects results...
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

Talking about ICOs If I will be investing on it, I would give more consideration to their plans and the team. Anybody can offer you about something. The question is who gives you the most accurate information and as truthfully as possible? Who is just telling you lies to sell them off? It is part of a strategy of most scams and I don't want to tKe part on it nor be a victim. Another question is who are the team members? Are they the ones who can be trusted? Are they experts on the field they are in? I am sure you don't want a cook who is expertise is only in carpentry.
Fryarie

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

The most important usually:

1. Famous Developers in Team
2. Interesting Idea
3.Apha version of project

And how to find out a well-known developer or not? And how to distinguish an interesting idea from a bad one? How long will it take for such an analysis?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: