Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do You looking for in ICO?  (Read 4606 times)
GlennChristopher

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

First I check these

Ideas, product
Read the whitepaper
Check the advisor & team developer
Find the roadmap & platforms

racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:20:06 PM

For me i looking for ICO, first read their ICO's white paper contains all about the project, and check out the team if they must be real people behind the project and if they are trustworthy and if they are always active on their thread, and then check out some backgrounds, and check some ICO's goals and check out the platform if the token is used on and how it will be distributed, and more.

vitkamenev

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

Generally pay attention to everything. But I pay the greatest attention to the team. After all, if there is no reliable team, the project is doomed to failure.
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:46:46 AM

But for me the best question that is popping in my mind is, will the coin be successful in soon time? The most important part to look for an ICO is their whitepaper , road map of the project and the team behind the ICO .  looking on ICO I usually look on the project global acceptance.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:16:40 AM

Yes of course, the socialmedia is a good tool to look for when you want to invest, i mean, the twitter account, the facebook, instagram and Telegram, if you look for real followers you will realize if they are an honest program or not.

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?

I'm watching the project team. CEO, advisors, large investors - who these people are. It is also important whether the campaign has a product or not. Without marketing, the project is unlikely to become popular.

The whole project teams, promotion programs (social media, bounty, airdrop, other community promotion), token supply, price, the concept of the project (in their whitepaper, litepaper, or website), become parts of the ways considering the ICO to choose. Spreading the project through social media is precisely good, but it doesn't define all because of the hype. It is surely important to consider all parts of a good ICO.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

I do not read white paper, and 95 percent of investors also do not read it. There is simply no time. I pay much attention to the team and advisers. I study them in detail. And the most important thing is the study of partners.
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

Mostly when I am looking at ICOs to buy into I am looking at the best coins with the most useful projects. When I am doing research the questions I repeatedly ask myself in my head are, Will this coin serve a specific purpose? If cryptocurrencies become the accepted mode of payment will this coin be a useful currency? Those are some of the pointers I use in carrying out my research

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
snapee11

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

I do not read white paper, and 95 percent of investors also do not read it. There is simply no time. I pay much attention to the team and advisers. I study them in detail. And the most important thing is the study of partners.
In additional to this, the idea must be unique and useful or efficient for all. I really don't read the white paper but I use to see the images on it if it makes sense lastly is their hospitality if they're able to entertain people well investors may come in.
RAMZA

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

I try to invest in ICOs, which have a preliminary agreement with major exchanges about listing. So you will be sure that you will endure at least a small profit.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:38:01 AM

In investing in ICO, the thing that I always look in their company is good feedback by the investors in their services because in this way you can obtained a reasonable judgement for your investment if that company is creditable to hold a huge amount of investment.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:48:36 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
etc 

I would not be interested in ICO who did not develop the Blockchain industry mainframe. I am only interested in ICO who developed the Blockchain system. All the points you mentioned are very true. When we buy ICO coins, of course, such things must be considered. Because we never know whether the ICO coins will survive or cannot last long. So have to choose the most qualified ICO coins.
azzag0000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:03:29 AM

I think the most important first is the experienced founders and advisers, then have an interesting idea, A plan that will work now and in the future, Fair benefits provided by the company, apha version of the project.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:09:48 AM

Yes, it is possible to invest in such ICO.
But, some terms must be considered and analyzed as what you stated.
Besides those things, it is also crucial to consider the project presentation represented in their litepaper, whitepaper, or on their website simply.
Know more about the team builder and people behind and supporting the project. It is important to know whether they have experience or not.
Then, what is about the token supply? It is also important for you can know the next chance on the market after distribution.
Those are some additional thing to consider.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

Only 8 percent of all ICO projects are successful with all the rest of the scams or projects that could not even reached the soft cap. It's terrible.
Arifulislam1010

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

well there is lots of parameter for choosing any single ico . specially i always read whitepaper and company road map and company vission mission and market demand. side by side i always check the dev team and market demand if all those ok then i choose it .
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:49:02 AM

I think that for most ICO this is a way of earning and basically people are waiting for a big profit from investments.
bungsoh

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

If about new coins in my opinion and for me not too interested. because the new coins are hard to get world interest.
As for the ICO I am interested if the ICO comes from a company that implements blockchain technology. But, in my opinion, the good ICO is ICO done by companies or projects that have been running for a long time and have progressed. I mean, they are holding ICOs to expand or further advance their systems.
whereas if the ICO is done by a new company (the new company will be built by relying on and from ICO) or a bankrupt company and then hold ICO in order to live again, I think less interested. The work proof is more important than a stack of plans and concepts on offer.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

for me as bounty hunter...im just looking for ico in its bounty and then when it hit the market and have good price...and if i see their project is good enough and has bright future i will hold its token for a long time invesment
TorbjornE

Activity: 148

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:34:43 AM

1. There are first successes of the team
2. Technology or practical idea of using
3. Forecast for a good growth in the coin rate
4. Qualified technical part of the team

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:48:21 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

For me the most important thing in ICO is global view. Crypto-currencies in general radically changed the view of humanity not only on the financial system, but also on the world as a whole. Bitcoin opens up new opportunities for people, which we could only dream about 10 years ago. I'm sure that Bitcoin has become so popular precisely because it carries revolutionary changes and represents an innovative idea. That is why I believe that a global perspective is the key to the success of ICO. If the team sets a goal to realize new ideas that are necessary for humanity, their project is waiting for success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: