Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:43:59 PM

The token represent a share of the project. Its not a mandatory for sphere to has a use case for the token. I think the value will come from the value and the utility of the platform.
Well, I think this platform will be useful and can be good alternative for facebook. So token price will grow steadily with time!

i hope so, i hate facebook there have to many infos of the persons and to many privat protections for the user. Better a platform how Sphere Wink
This will be very hard for sphere to compete if they want to be known globally by people, there are many big competitors.
But >200,000 users is a good start, hopefully it will grow significantly.
Blockchain technology is becoming more popular,
I think next year will be the year when most people in advanced cities adapt and will use the products of this technology.
I hope so, there are many developer who create products for global people including sphere.
It will be good for them.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:10:42 PM

Yes for me also the platform will be a good alternative of actual big social network. It’s also compliant with crypto world and spirit. I think people who love crypto world will want to use sphere.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:27:30 PM

hope so and hope also that will be easy to use for the mass Smiley
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:28:16 PM

Yes for me also the platform will be a good alternative of actual big social network. It’s also compliant with crypto world and spirit. I think people who love crypto world will want to use sphere.
In my opinion Facebook is starting to get obsolete and this is the right moment for competition like sphere
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:40:54 PM

I signed up at the website 2 months ago and I still have not received a verification email. Is it possible to add the ability to resend the verification email?
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:47:18 PM

I signed up at the website 2 months ago and I still have not received a verification email. Is it possible to add the ability to resend the verification email?
Maybe there was some mistake with the Form that you filled. Try again and tell us if something happened
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:49:18 PM

The token represent a share of the project. Its not a mandatory for sphere to has a use case for the token. I think the value will come from the value and the utility of the platform.
Well, I think this platform will be useful and can be good alternative for facebook. So token price will grow steadily with time!

i hope so, i hate facebook there have to many infos of the persons and to many privat protections for the user. Better a platform how Sphere Wink
This will be very hard for sphere to compete if they want to be known globally by people, there are many big competitors.

200000 users, that already massive for a ICO project. I'm sure that it will expand gradually when people will start to use it.
sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:51:08 PM

At the moment, very promising social networks, the prospect of the future so nice
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:18:12 PM

In my opinion Facebook is starting to get obsolete and this is the right moment for competition like sphere
I think sphere will also need a unique feature like instagram, and then probably facebook will also offer some money to buy sphere.   Grin
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

when the platform offering user can get income from their activity, it will be good.
so, token will be used to pay for advertisement on platform and pay user

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bitcoinbulk

Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:04:28 AM

I think the ICO will help get the platform some more exposure. Lets hope it keeps the snowball rolling!

KryptoTark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:04:43 AM

when the platform offering user can get income from their activity, it will be good.

Ye, I cant see any reason why people would stick with using mainstream social platforms like facebook, as the general awareness of the public grows.

People have the sense of freedom and privacy rooted into them - once they see their rights being violated, there is no going back, they will start looking for better alternaives, and im sure they will find Sphere waiting for them!

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:32:51 AM

Am I not the only one who thinks this is looking like datum/soma hybrid right?

It has social media with marketplace also you can sell or protect your data. Which can really work by the way.

That's a good point.. Combining services in 1 platform is always better imo. Although datum and soma are very nice products as well.

I love datum and hoping a great profit there but soma is an unknown. It can be great but it can be a total disaster too. Still, social media is a huge area so there is plenty of room for every project.
I think soma is no competition for sphere. I haven't heard that much about soma recently but datum in combination with this ICO could be very profitable for investors.

But isn't sphere more about protecting your date instead of selling them?
I thought that sphere was a different kind of product focused on security. I'm not sure they are real competition.
I also got this idea so far, so I am quite wondering because it's talked about selling your data.

I was thinking about sell or keep your data.

If you want to keep your data and no-one will sell it. Or you can sell it for a price and make some buck for it. That was what i get.
this project efficiently growing because community of interest. sphere project is very promising and reputed i think this is best opportunity for us. 
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:37:23 AM

It's all about network effects.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:25:23 AM

I like using Facebook and Google account for sign up or login . Typing password for every sign up is inconvenient in this smart age
bankbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:26:46 AM

Ye, I cant see any reason why people would stick with using mainstream social platforms like facebook, as the general awareness of the public grows.

People have the sense of freedom and privacy rooted into them - once they see their rights being violated, there is no going back, they will start looking for better alternaives, and im sure they will find Sphere waiting for them!

How is sphere an advantage over them ?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:23:59 AM

I like using Facebook and Google account for sign up or login . Typing password for every sign up is inconvenient in this smart age

That's why we need blockchain. Project like Selfkey or uPort try to solve these things.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:32:37 AM

how they will use tokens here? What liquidity of tokens?
Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities, if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Sphere already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO

But for what tokens will be used? Users will be rewarded inside Network in tokens or what? I tried to find this, but Im not  Huh
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:08:02 AM

I posted about the token before but no one responded to it, so I guess its worth sharing it again since many people keep asking about the functionality of the token:

it seems you can both use the token in the platform and you can earn dividends by holding

There are several benefits you can get from owning SAT tokens. These are as follows:

You Can Use Them For Social Interactions
That’s because it is the SAT token that the Sphere decentralized system uses to facilitate transactions.

The Token Is ERC20 Compliant
This means that you can use these tokens to earn dividends as Sphere grows in value.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:27:24 AM

how they will use tokens here? What liquidity of tokens?
Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities, if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Sphere already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO

But for what tokens will be used? Users will be rewarded inside Network in tokens or what? I tried to find this, but Im not  Huh

I also want to know more about the role of tokens here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: