Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:20:32 PM

yes a good marketing for a project is a big key to success. And Sphere will become success soon. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:26:24 PM

The idea of having a decentralized social network seems somewhat weird to me, but I am sure that it will turn out to be great!

Yeah. Its a new paradigm in social networking platform, and Im very optimistic that it will be successful in the near future.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:26:32 PM

I signed up at the website 2 months ago and I still have not received a verification email. Is it possible to add the ability to resend the verification email?
Maybe there was some mistake with the Form that you filled. Try again and tell us if something happened

Then I would have to use a different e-mail address. I prefer to use the account I used before so I can use my e-mail address. I tried signing up again with the same e-mail but that causes an unexpected error.

This may seem like nitpicking, but if the Sphere team are really going to build a social platform these kind of things should be taken care of.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:34:47 PM

I signed up at the website 2 months ago and I still have not received a verification email. Is it possible to add the ability to resend the verification email?
Maybe there was some mistake with the Form that you filled. Try again and tell us if something happened

Then I would have to use a different e-mail address. I prefer to use the account I used before so I can use my e-mail address. I tried signing up again with the same e-mail but that causes an unexpected error.

This may seem like nitpicking, but if the Sphere team are really going to build a social platform these kind of things should be taken care of.
Perhaps something wrong with your mail service. I recommend using gmail - with this service I never had any problems.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:38:41 PM

How much in dividends Ill get? Dividends will be paid in ETH or SAt tokens? Weekly, monthly.. or?
There will be a dividends in sphere? I didn't know that

Yes, they will have dividends. Read this

There are several benefits you can get from owning SAT tokens. These are as follows:

You Can Use Them For Social Interactions
That’s because it is the SAT token that the Sphere decentralized system uses to facilitate transactions.

The Token Is ERC20 Compliant
This means that you can use these tokens to earn dividends as Sphere grows in value.

But I want to know detail about dividents  Huh

Yes, I asked this already before. I am wondering how they calculate the dividents and if they pay them in ETH or SAT. Hopefully, someone from their team can answer our questions.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:39:21 PM

Perhaps something wrong with your mail service. I recommend using gmail - with this service I never had any problems.
It may not justify but there is a big flow now by the amount of followers just arrived, a support in the telegran could be satisfactory, if it does not solve, it would really be good to try another email server. I wish you luck with that. Follow the telegran:https://t.me/sphere_official1
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:50:54 PM

Marketing campaigns are always a big factor in the ICO and Sphere is already doing so much in marketing. Wink
I think it's clear that none of the ico's can survive without aiming high on marketing.
This is by far the most important part in the roadmap to make a project lead to a success.
marketing brings investors and thus makes it possible to start the development on it.
So yess, marketing is key for every decent ico... and this one does meet all requirements to become a good project.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:55:57 PM

The idea of having a decentralized social network seems somewhat weird to me, but I am sure that it will turn out to be great!

Yeah. Its a new paradigm in social networking platform, and Im very optimistic that it will be successful in the near future.

I think it is something innovative and therefore can make a dent in the market as social networks there are many but not like this.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:56:06 PM

Marketing campaigns are always a big factor in the ICO and Sphere is already doing so much in marketing. Wink
I think it's clear that none of the ico's can survive without aiming high on marketing.
This is by far the most important part in the roadmap to make a project lead to a success.
marketing brings investors and thus makes it possible to start the development on it.
So yess, marketing is key for every decent ico... and this one does meet all requirements to become a good project.

I think thats absolutely the most important thing.
Its like 60% marketing and 40% development, why? because there are many many many ICOs that will compete.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:58:34 PM

A Decentralized Social Media means Everyone gets to be their own mod. There's won't be a central organisation to ban or lock users account for one reason or another. This is a great step in making the world a Decentralized place.

hicaribou

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:04:25 PM

A Decentralized Social Media means Everyone gets to be their own mod. There's won't be a central organisation to ban or lock users account for one reason or another. This is a great step in making the world a Decentralized place.
Beside that decentralized thing, i just want to see how they will become as popular as the other competitor.
Hopefully their stratey will run smoothly.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:08:01 PM

Its like 60% marketing and 40% development, why? because there are many many many ICOs that will compete.
I could be wrong but in my opinion using only marketing is not enough for successful ico. Every project needs to have good team behind it
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:16:32 PM

It may not justify but there is a big flow now by the amount of followers just arrived, a support in the telegran could be satisfactory, if it does not solve, it would really be good to try another email server. I wish you luck with that. Follow the telegran:https://t.me/sphere_official1

I signed up 2 months ago. Maybe the e-mail did arrive, but it went into the spam folder, which is clear every 30 days or so. Nevertheless there should be "resend verification" option for exactly this situation, because now I am completely stuck. Cannot use my e-mail address and cannot verify it either. If you build a social media platform with this kind of friction it will be hard to get active users. Wink
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:25:50 PM

Hi Devs, I like the fact that the app is only 4+mb in Android platform. I am sure there'll be more work put in to the platform. Right now, I am impressed with the load speed while not to impressed with the interface.

UI is something that can be fixed later. Maybe even hire some external UX guys. The underlying tech is way more important.

The UI is clunky. Having used it for some time. It reminds me of facebook in its earlier days. But the truth is, it isn't supposed to do that in 2017.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
hicaribou

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:31:31 PM

I could be wrong but in my opinion using only marketing is not enough for successful ico. Every project needs to have good team behind it
Youre not wrong , but i didnt say only marketing , its 60% marketing and 40% development/the project itself.
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:37:34 PM

This project is really nice and productive one,i like the entire project very enthusiast community and informative,being a professionalism is there ability to developed very much more into society to become one of the successor currency in the crypto market.
openair

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:45:39 PM

I think social network need a decentralized competitor, actual big site are centralized and i think with the explosion of crypto currencies, decentralized services will become more popular. Sphere can become a major actor of that change.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:49:36 PM

yes a good marketing for a project is a big key to success. And Sphere will become success soon. Wink

Unfortunately most products hardly have any budget for marketing.

Sphere_Official (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:04:47 AM

How much in dividends Ill get? Dividends will be paid in ETH or SAt tokens? Weekly, monthly.. or?
There will be a dividends in sphere? I didn't know that

Yes, they will have dividends. Read this

There are several benefits you can get from owning SAT tokens. These are as follows:

You Can Use Them For Social Interactions
That’s because it is the SAT token that the Sphere decentralized system uses to facilitate transactions.

The Token Is ERC20 Compliant
This means that you can use these tokens to earn dividends as Sphere grows in value.

But I want to know detail about dividents  Huh

Yes, I asked this already before. I am wondering how they calculate the dividents and if they pay them in ETH or SAT. Hopefully, someone from their team can answer our questions.

Hello!  There’s been a lot of talk about dividends on the thread.  We’d like to thank you for bringing this to our attention, because our marketing team actually used the wrong word.  “Dividends” is not in our white paper, but it was on our website.  This was a serious error on our part and that word has been removed and replaced with “rewards”.   We apologize deeply for the confusion.

As for the questions about how SAT will be utilized on our platform for profit, we have plans to have users spend SAT as a currency within our network. We will incentivize the use of SAT in many ways, including the marketplace to trade tokens for goods or services, paying users micro-transactions for ad clicks, and various types of social connections.

Users will also have the choice of remaining anonymous or getting paid by making decisions about what personal information and browsing data to sell.  Several other incentives are still being planned and developed and will be announced to the public at a later date.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:30:32 AM

I think it is something innovative and therefore can make a dent in the market as social networks there are many but not like this.

It surely will as this kind of  project has never been done before, we definitely dont know what impact it will bring to every netizens.

IT will be cool to see if netizens understand the value of this concept. Most people from 2000 and after don't even know privacy and give up all their info to Facebook without a second thought or, most importantly, care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: