Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

How are you planing to reach to countries like China and Russia where they are mainly using their own social platforms and even Facebook is not as popular like in the rest of the world?
They shouldnt try to reach those countries at this early stage.
If even facebook isnt popular in those countries, i think it will also be difficult for sphere except they have a deal / partnership for it.

Not to mention that China will just block them if they get too big. Thats what they do with Facebook and Google. They need to have control over whatever social media Chinese people use.
I think they have and opportunity to enter in those markets thanks to crypto but I wouldn't start with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

here is a comprehensive guide for those who have questions about how to buy SAT using our Smart Contract with MEW.

https://medium.com/@sphereofficial/how-to-buy-sat-using-smart-contract-with-myetherwallet-mew-c4a960da9b13

Thank you, useful article. But I somehow thought that I can buy tokens from your mobile application. Still, do I need to do KYC? This article does not say anything about it.

I don't like the "immediatly transferable" part, every time I saw that I've seen whales' manipulation, I mean, tokens trading on etherdelta below ICO price during ICO

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

How are you planing to reach to countries like China and Russia where they are mainly using their own social platforms and even Facebook is not as popular like in the rest of the world?
If even facebook isnt popular in those countries, i think it will also be difficult for sphere except they have a deal / partnership for it.

Not to mention that China will just block them if they get too big. Thats what they do with Facebook and Google. They need to have control over whatever social media Chinese people use.
I think they have and opportunity to enter in those markets thanks to crypto but I wouldn't start with them.
in Russia the most popular social network: vk , I don't think that it can be move to second place in this region. Although one does not need to strive to embrace everything - with time, people will understand the advantages of decentralization.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

Crypto market is now in the uptrend, I guess investors are just maximizing their portfolio before joining SPHERE ICO???  Smiley
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

Finally able to give a try to app, had some problem creating a new account at the begin. Otherwise it looks good i like it.  Smiley

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

in Russia the most popular social network: vk , I don't think that it can be move to second place in this region. Although one does not need to strive to embrace everything - with time, people will understand the advantages of decentralization.
In the end, this is about the marketing competition.
Im pretty sure there will be many decentralized social media later.
And i hope sphere will really have some unique features in the future.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

Years ago, Facebook was fresh and new and all teenagers loved it. Today, these teeagers are parents and their kids don't want to be on the same platform as them. The same could happen to vk. Social Media is a highly competitive market and this is an opportunity for Sphere.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

So more Russians need to get blockchain education ? I thought the country is highly educated in tech
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

Years ago, Facebook was fresh and new and all teenagers loved it. Today, these teeagers are parents and their kids don't want to be on the same platform as them. The same could happen to vk. Social Media is a highly competitive market and this is an opportunity for Sphere.

Not so sure if they don't want to be with them on the same platform, but mostely not befriended with them there  Shocked

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

So more Russians need to get blockchain education ? I thought the country is highly educated in tech
No I don't think that's the case. I think for example only a few Russians know how the blockchain works- but that's the same in nearly every country.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

Does the counter on your website show percentage based on live ethereum value or is it locked? Looks like more then 5,5mil$ are raised so far which is a really good amount.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

the counter on your Sphere website must be show live otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.  Smiley
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

Not just russians, i think everyone should learn the basics of blockchain technology, every nation is nearly at the starting phase, so if more people involved, more cutting edge technologies can be implemented.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

Not just russians, i think everyone should learn the basics of blockchain technology, every nation is nearly at the starting phase, so if more people involved, more cutting edge technologies can be implemented.

russians are self educated, especially in tech. same as the rest of eastern europe

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

russians are self educated, especially in tech. same as the rest of eastern europe

As far as i know from my russian friends around, i can say that they are good at educating themselves.
I think Sphere can go beyond vk.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

Self educated , then they must be pretty good. I see good game mods first comes from Russian servers . I think they still need mass crypto adoption ?  I think sphere will also push crypto like game points
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

You're wrong! In Russia there are enough educated people and know about the blockchain, even more than some users of this forum. On the social networks. It will be very difficult to shift such networks as VK or OK from the leading positions. But I'm sure it's real!

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

You're wrong! In Russia there are enough educated people and know about the blockchain, even more than some users of this forum. On the social networks. It will be very difficult to shift such networks as VK or OK from the leading positions. But I'm sure it's real!

At least i see many ico are organized from Russian so at least there must be a lot of interest.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
kostas554

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:16:24 PM

I personaly think this is a Great Project with Good bussiness plan for social media industry keeping new and community in touch also
the nature of decentelazied social media platform will keep safe users private data from hackers .
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:28:55 PM

I personaly think this is a Great Project with Good bussiness plan for social media industry keeping new and community in touch also
the nature of decentelazied social media platform will keep safe users private data from hackers .

User data security is a section where most of the other social media are making money privately by selling them. Every Giants do it for money these days. Sphere got good potential and I think it'll succeed.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: