Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 9024 times)
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:00:37 PM

I agree. after all this rhetoric, there's got to be real evidence. 30 million dollars is not an underestimate.
It's interesting, and those who ask for proof, invest in the project if they are provided, or ask it out of curiosity?
These are haters. They will not invest anything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:40:31 PM

I agree. after all this rhetoric, there's got to be real evidence. 30 million dollars is not an underestimate.
It's interesting, and those who ask for proof, invest in the project if they are provided, or ask it out of curiosity?
I think a part of people who are just interested in - really could become members of this project
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:10:20 AM

I think a part of people who are just interested in - really could become members of this project
So it is, but I think those who really wanted to invest - a long time checked a small amount, or found a way to contact the developers directly ...
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:53:31 AM

Tell me, how can I see the fees of this project from links to smart contracts?
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:29:17 AM

there seems to be blocked viewing fees in dollars. You can see the receipt of tokens and write-offs, apparently, according to the bonus program ...
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:35:34 AM

there seems to be blocked viewing fees in dollars. You can see the receipt of tokens and write-offs, apparently, according to the bonus program ...
Well, in principle, you can try to count in tokens, approximately estimating their current cost
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

Impressive that you already raised $30.000.000 during the pre-ICO. What is the overall hard cap or Cryptaur?

As for the functionality of the platform, I am wondering which project is your closest competitor right now?
A hard cap at the level of 100 million. Now, all attention is paid to the expansion of the user base, not collections. The fees now amount to 70 million.
There are no closest competitors, as far as I know.

Wow that is an impressive project I must say. There is a lot you can do with 70 million dollars and I hope you make use of the funds in the best way possible. Wink

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

Impressive that you already raised $30.000.000 during the pre-ICO. What is the overall hard cap or Cryptaur?

As for the functionality of the platform, I am wondering which project is your closest competitor right now?
A hard cap at the level of 100 million. Now, all attention is paid to the expansion of the user base, not collections. The fees now amount to 70 million.

Wow that is an impressive project I must say. There is a lot you can do with 70 million dollars and I hope you make use of the funds in the best way possible. Wink
There's more ... I will not be surprised if 80-85 ... with the improvement of the conditions of the last stage of the transaction take place every 10 minutes ... judging by the smart contract, of course.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

There's more ... I will not be surprised if 80-85 ... with the improvement of the conditions of the last stage of the transaction take place every 10 minutes ... judging by the smart contract, of course.
No, there is still only 74.8 million dollars. And 77k users.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

The number of users is growing by the eyes. I hope you will be able to collect the right number of people for the successful launch of the project!
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

The number of users is growing by the eyes. I hope you will be able to collect the right number of people for the successful launch of the project!
The minimum number of people to start has already entered. Now this is done as a safety net.
Klennox

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

The minimum number of people to start has already entered. Now this is done as a safety net.
I think a project with such collections would have been able to function long ago, if the developers wanted it. Additional insurance in the form of several million and tens of thousands of people will not hurt!
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:07:30 PM

I think a project with such collections would have been able to function long ago, if the developers wanted it. Additional insurance in the form of several million and tens of thousands of people will not hurt!
They just stick to the road map, I think the platform has long been ready to launch.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:58:17 PM

They just stick to the road map, I think the platform has long been ready to launch.
Are you out of your mind? Still, the ICO didn't end. It's impossible at this stage to start the project.
AmberStephenson

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:41:28 PM

The project looks very promising, both from the investment side and from the use of Cryptaur in the future, I will follow its development Wink
sharkman20

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

Yes, it looks promising. And where do you think they can spend 70 million? Grin
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:15:35 PM

The project looks very promising, both from the investment side and from the use of Cryptaur in the future, I will follow its development Wink
Throughout all stages of sales of tokens, they constantly make concessions and indulgences for investors. Great guys.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:31:38 PM

Will the purchase of goods and services on your site be easier than I do now via the Internet? Why should I abandon the way I usually do?
jess4ever

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

Will the purchase of goods and services on your site be easier than I do now via the Internet? Why should I abandon the way I usually do?
It will definitely be easier, and most importantly - safer.
iracelorenzo1968

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

the project seems to be good..i'll follow their develops
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: