Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:13:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto replace fiat money?  (Read 2051 times)
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

I doubt Bitcoin can replace fiat money, Bitcoin will not be possible to admit and give the regulation as currency by the world government,

"so what about the fate of fiat money"?

I am very sure fiat money will disappear but fiat money is converted to digital because the cryptocurrency is very different from digital currency and currently the digital currency platform like Paypal and Payoneer have started big.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

not possible. i dont think crypto currency will replace fiat in next 100 years.. but may be later when there will be technology at all places

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
electronus

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

Despite the growing popularity of digital money, today, at transactions at any level, national money will be more in demand than the Crypto currency.
cryqtovn83

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
it will never happen bro.
Even crypto cheap, fast and good enough but there will don't have any government use it instead of fiat. because they can't control it.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

well i think is possible that crypto currency will replace the current fiat system but we don't know when. Alt coins are created for a specific purpose and it might be impossible for an altcoin to replace the whole fiat and All the coins mentioned has the potential to make hikes in prices but i don't think any of them can overtake Bitcoin. Actually the crypto community need Bitcoin to to continue growing to help these coins to also grow

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

It is too soon to tell as bitcoin is still in its infancy stage
and has yet to become mainstream and adopted by the
public.

I don't think it will replace fiat currency in at least 10 years
or more. We still have a lot to achieve and I believe this is
only the beginning of a revolution.
I think, it won' t be. Bitcoin will take the same function as fiat money to improve services to public. It will support each other.Btc can be used ad digital asset ir digital currency.That means btc can support fiat.money  but not to replace. It can be used as an alternative payment instrument besides fiat money.
Yes, i agree with that too. Because bitcoin cannot replace fiat money but instead a good help to it through digital. Bitcoin cannot replace fiat money because of its abnormal change of rate or should i say its volatility, and thats why the government against it, because it cannot be manipulated. Because government wants something that can be manipulated.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

well i think is possible that crypto currency will replace the current fiat system but we don't know when. Alt coins are created for a specific purpose and it might be impossible for an altcoin to replace the whole fiat and All the coins mentioned has the potential to make hikes in prices but i don't think any of them can overtake Bitcoin. Actually the crypto community need Bitcoin to to continue growing to help these coins to also grow

For me its possible fiat money will replace  on bitcoin because if the crypto will be legal on goverment and all crypto will popular its possible to replace the fiat money because i think many people like on cryptocurrency because of the high value and theres a day will rise the price.

jetjet

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

no one can tell that to happen, cryptocurrency has a long way to go! severals countries banned cryptocurrency in their economy this simply means that the coin is not yet widely accepted. to replace it to fiat is for now un imposible dream.
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

For me bitcoin will never replace fiat money. Bitcoin is useful today but it is hard to replace fiat money. We can still use bitcoin in some transaction and fiat money is very important in our own country.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

Can cryptocurrecy replace fiat money? My answer on this topic is, it is possible! But not all people will using it. It is possible to replace fiat money by cryptocurrecy, but not in our present time and it depends on the government of every country, because they can ligalize the uses of cryptocurrecy.
ishietan

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

It would be impossible to replace fiat money to cryptocurrency. Maybe it will be added as other form of payment. Fiat money is accessible and very easy payment mode so that is y it will be difficult to replace it.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

I dont think if this will happened because using crypto as major currency to replace traditional money is very risky because crypto transactions always dependent on internet connections.
Theroupppp

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:18:04 PM

Sure that in future cryptos will be used for many people.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

I would like to know if cryptocurrency will replace fiat money in the future,  also if so how long it will likely take.  Also,  I would like to know which coin you think would take over if one will.  (E.G. Dogecoin,  BTG, LTC, XMR)
No one can tell but it's possible to replace fiat money to bitcoin. If government legalize bitcoin into their country the popularity of bitcoin all over the world is undescribable, the investors trust bitcoin. The number one cryptos in cryptocurrency industry nobody can take over even no one can surpass because bitcoin is the most trusted and valuable coins in cryptos market.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

I think it could happen. this is just a matter of time and the right moment, the current trend is already heading that way.

Cryptocurrency is a great in the future since it will be a great in terms of our transactions. Crypto might replace Fiat but we are talking about a future in the future here since the future is still rotating on fiats and cards. Digital currencies are still being developed and it is still not ready to take that kind of big upgrade being a fiat.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Domino68

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:14:31 PM

Maybe not completely but certainly, cryptos would become more dominant over fiat money as we progress, but that would not happen in a few years i guess.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

Maybe not completely but certainly, cryptos would become more dominant over fiat money as we progress, but that would not happen in a few years i guess.
i think cryptocurrency cannot replace traditional currency because transactions using crypto is always need an internet connectios.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

I think cryptocurrency cannot  replace fiat money becaise it can transact anything what we need her like for example payments, groceries, gasolines etc. And the  crypto is always need an internet connections which right now, our connections are not so speedy.
PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

I think it is possible that crypto can replace fiat money but, it will take so many years for crypto to replace fiat money. I believe that time will come that almost everything we use will be technology-based. so, there is a possibility that crypto will replace fiat money but, not now, not soon, it will take many years.
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

Eventually digital currency will be the currency but it's a long way to go
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: