Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money in Crypto  (Read 4474 times)
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:15:57 PM

many ways to make money from Crypto you can doing trading and joining ICO bounty campaign its easy to earn money
There are so many ways in earning money from the crypto. First is the trading or investing in the cryptocurrency especially in the bitcoin because its value grow so much faster these day and believe me. It is incredibly increasing as the time pass by.  Another is working to earn bitcoin by joining in the bounty campaigns or signature campaigns.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:20:47 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?
do you transfer bitcoin over to other websites etc?

or what should i be focusing on? thanks

just like to know what all the experts do?

There is more into earning profits in crypto currency than just working or investing on it. You have to really know what you are doing so you can measure aevery risks that all your investments are shouldering on crypto currencies. This is very important because without this, you will lose hard earned money. Worse case scenario? You will be broke and won't even know what happened how you became broke.

So advice is, focus in learning and understanding as much as you can before throwing in sme cash.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:26:18 PM

Investing is one of the major source of good profit considering bitcoin's volatility of its price. But of course, investing requires money as your capital. On the other hand, this forum will also help you how to earn crypto currencies without even having a capital. Just look for bounty offered from ICO and look for a campaign that you would like to participate. You will earn a token from that ICO as payment of your hardwork and that's the time to trade that alternate coin to BTC.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:50:08 PM

you can get profit cryptocurrency from trading , play margin or lending on exchanger.
but if you trading on exchanger you must have balance Cryptocurrency , example BTC for buy another Altcoin.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:16:16 PM

you can get profit cryptocurrency from trading , play margin or lending on exchanger.
but if you trading on exchanger you must have balance Cryptocurrency , example BTC for buy another Altcoin.

I think if you are able to acquire a little trading skills to trade on the margins and take advantage of the short to medium term volatilities then you are pretty well set to make money from cryptocurrencies because most altcoins are good  for just that and not for micro purchases or payments like bitcoin.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:27:51 PM

Fuck mining and trading. How do you make money in crypto? Get a job, then buy bitcoins.
I think you lose a lot of money in trading that's why you react in this platform.But it's true trading is not perfect for every single public.Because before more analysis than next step is trading otherwise not possible.
I think the point here is how to make a money to invest in cryptocurrency but i am wondering why he's too angry about mining and trading? Maybe he tried to invest and trade but doesn't go well and then he lost all his investments. The only way to get a money from crypto is to invest and trade, they should never quit unless they know what is happening so that they will gain enough knowledge for their loss.

digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:38:09 PM

Now by far the best way especially when you dont have any knowledge in trading by reading charts is to hold your coins, do a good amount of research about the best projects/altcoins and make sure you invest in it and hold it for a while, I always have seen an increase in price among the good ones, they will give you nice profits after a few months.

imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:34:36 PM

Good day as I am new to the crypto world What is really the way to make $ in in crypto ? such as Bitcoin or other coins?

I understand as i have some invested. in my wallets the values go up and down, so you can cash out or sell when value up?

do you just buy and sell currency as the markets move up and down? or what other ways to make $ with crypto?

If you have skills so offer it in service thread, but if you have much time, join bounty is suitable for you, you just type bounty in searchbar you can find many bounty that need us a outsourcing worker. The payment can be other crypto or token issued by the ICOs. Invest in gambling sites it's good but be sure you have much money for it. CMIIW Smiley
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:43:47 AM

If you have enough money, you can do this:
1. Invest to Bankroll Gambling site
2. Gamble your own Bitcoin or alt coin
3. Trade your Crypto on Exchanger
4. Join to ICO
5. And then, you can mining crypto to get more money
Most of the things that you jotted down is a way for people to lose a bunch of their money, that is no hope in doing that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
powermagic

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:12:11 AM

good question, I want to know how experts earn money in crypto currency and I see a lot of good answers but unfortunately not equipped with an easy-to-understand sharing tutorial
XaurumGamma

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:19:08 PM

But there are few leading ways to make money by:

-mining
-trading
-arbitrage
-holding
-ico
-airdrops
-bounty campain
-working for dev team
-working in marketing
-teaching other people everything about crypto
AndrewBoltz

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:28:02 PM

If you want to earn a passive income try holding bitcoins in your account and sell it when you think it is most profitable. Or try lending and join ICO projects.
patapon49

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:35:30 PM

the best way is to hold, you continue the activities of your everyday life, you let things do naturally, you do not look at the graphics and you come back in several months / years
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:38:55 PM

I don't know much more about that.As my knowledge i think you can find many ways to earn money from crypto.You can start trading with some usd and get profit or you can do altcoin bounty campaign and get payment

AndrewBoltz

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:45:01 PM

I don't know much more about that.As my knowledge i think you can find many ways to earn money from crypto.You can start trading with some usd and get profit or you can do altcoin bounty campaign and get payment

A friendly warning, there is a big risk in trading especially when you are a newbie or do not know how the crypto market moves. Yeah, do bounty and signature campaign it is more like the easiest and secure way to earn bitcoin.
hadisaw

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:48:22 PM

Do you mean how to make money from crypto?
many ways to make money from Crypto include:
- doing altcoin trading
- follow ICO campaign
- mining some crypto coins

Maybe your answer represents my answer as well. But keep in mind, when you want to make money in the world of crypto, you must know your advantages and disadvantages first, if you are good at trading then trading.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:49:40 PM

Fuck mining and trading. How do you make money in crypto? Get a job, then buy bitcoins.
I think you lose a lot of money in trading that's why you react in this platform.But it's true trading is not perfect for every single public.Because before more analysis than next step is trading otherwise not possible.
Trading i think is the other way to make you earn a money in crypto, but doing this can lose all your money, so for me its better if you have another source of income to get not only in virtual currency but in the real currency because can you earn while the other make your additional income.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AndrewBoltz

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:58:19 PM

If you don't know the ins and out of the cryptocurrency market and don't know how to interpret the data in trading, it would be better not to engage in trading.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:59:43 PM

You can earn by joining some open campaign,do trading,mining in hardware or try to risk some of your money in gambling.You only need knowledge here to earn so study about crypto here in forum then invest to earn or spend time to read all about bitcoin news,when i'm newbie i earn big in different faucets like 0.01 in railblock but now it's gone.I think if some coins will run they create a faucets to spread the knowledge of their coins so wait for that.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1189

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:00:46 PM

maybe he only give the most logical way to get bitcoin  Grin because even mining and trading have risk, big risk. but if we do a job and buy bitcoin, at least we can get bitcoin without any risk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: